Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Thanks Lindz & Amy :)

I did come back broke and exhausted!! Ahhh I had so much fun and ate so terribly, back to P90X for a week before I start my insanity.

I do keep track of every cent I spend in a spreadsheet categorized, I have a few of these but lately I haven't been. I just have to update it but have been avoiding it knowing that I'm a little out of control.

I did order the custom passports from Etsy, Etsy is my sick, sick addiction!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amybermuda View Post
February is in 3 months? May must be right around the corner! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I need to lose like 20 pounds, I need to get serious about that!

I did the online weight watchers and used the tracking tool, blogs etc... I am 5'4" and was up to 157 lbs!!! I used the P90X about 2 weeks into WW as my exercise and by 10 weeks lost 17lbs!! 5 whole inches off my waist!!! I'm off WW plan now and haven't been exercising, but I have maintained the loss. Just getting a little soft again LOL. I plan to get back on it again here shortly to firm back up and maybe lose another 5 lbs.

The first 2 weeks of WW were the toughest, then the first 2 weeks of being committed to exercise was a bit tough too. I was just finally over being so short with the extra weight! Once I got into it, it was easy and I felt sooo good!!! GO FOR IT GIRL! You can do it! smile29.gif

Hello Girls!

I was just thought that I would share a pic of the dress I chose! I love it soo much and fabulously enough the one on the rack was the size I ended up needing to order so I really got a good feel for the fit. Just the shoulders need to be shortened a bit and of course the length since I am merely 5'4" LOL!

Allure : Style 8634 From AllureBridals.com

cheer2.gif

It was out of my original budget...but it was the "ONE"!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by advntrs1 View Post
I used the P90X about 2 weeks into WW as my exercise and by 10 weeks lost 17lbs!! 5 whole inches off my waist!!!
Wow thats awesome. I should look into this P90X thing.

My fiance got transferred to Boston 3 weeks ago so we'll be living apart for a few months, maybe even until the wedding. I am hoping that his bad influence (pizza and huge helpings) being gone will help get me into wedding shape. Funny, he said the same thing about me :) such a good match we are !!!

Congrats, seems like WW really works for you that's awesome. I tried it before but fell off the wagon. Do you do online or the live meetings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Thanks Lindz & Amy :)

I did come back broke and exhausted!! Ahhh I had so much fun and ate so terribly, back to P90X for a week before I start my insanity.

I do keep track of every cent I spend in a spreadsheet categorized, I have a few of these but lately I haven't been. I just have to update it but have been avoiding it knowing that I'm a little out of control.

I did order the custom passports from Etsy, Etsy is my sick, sick addiction!!!
Too funny I just replied to another post and mentioned that I need to start back on my P90X routine! Yea..I will have a fellow supporter! That is one heck of a workout, but it did wonderous things to this 40 yr old body!

Ohhhh I love my P90X.... Since I started and completed it I got 5 people to purchase and start it from the changes they saw in my body alone, didn't really sink in until I put a little weight back on and saw pictures of me in a bikini from my birthday... didn't even realize how toned I was until I got soft again, LOL!!

I'm doing P90X to prepare me for Insanity... which as you can imagine is crazy. After Insanity, once I look like a Victoria's Secret model (crosses fingers, oh pretty PLEASE!!!) I'd take my BD shoot and suck it up until May :)

If you start doing P90X again, let me know!! I love having a workout buddy to check in with even if it's a virtual one :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Advntrs1 - Your dress is gorgeous!!
TKS!smile72.gif
I saw the magazine pic and felt it would be the one, but I heeded the ladies advice at the bridal shop about ....make it the last one you try on as it was out of my wish for price range. Their thought was look in my range first and don't let the one out of my price range ruin my ability to possibly find "The One" in my budget. So I tried on about 10 dresses and 1 kind of struck a chord with me and my GF....but I had to try it! So.... It was the ONE!!! So Craiglist here I come to sell off stuff I really don't need laying around the house LOL!!