Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Hey girls - welcome and happy planning!

Thanks for the list Nicole! I am sure you are ready to have the wedding of your dreams. Just remember what everyone else has said - that you don't need too much stuff since the backdrop to your wedding is so beautiful. Plus, your first carved pumpkin is pretty impressive, so I am sure what you have planned is amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefuturemrslutz View Post
I mess my nails up so easily, I am just gonna have to bank on spending the 1 million dollars to get them fixed!

ok, here is a logo I have been working on...it is SUPER girly so brace yourselves...and maybe borderline cheesy...here goes...

Click the image to open in full size.
bunny_4.gif

PS, everyone calls my FI by his last name and refer to us as "Lutz & Lindz" so thought that would be cute to include our "name" in our logo!
OMG I love it Lindz!!!! Seahorses are one of my favorite things, I have tiny ones in the corners of my monogram which is my avatar :)

Hi Ladies! ~

I've been gone for a week, ahhh it was so wonderful. I spent a week in NY with 2 of my best friends, we do a girls vacation every year to NY to shop and just let loose. I couldn't believe that I didn't think about my wedding ONCE, no interenet either, I just needed to get away for a bit.

I did miss this thread though and all of you of course! Glad to be back feelilng fresh and renewed. Now I don't know where to start.

I came back to my desk and there were 8 packages on it... I need to calm down on my internet shopping!

I had custom passport covers made for my girls I'm going to give them with some other travel stuff right before we all leave and I received my BD lingerie and shoes.

Nicole I can't believe your wedding is so close!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Everything will be perfect :)

Happy Friday I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Hi Ladies! ~

I've been gone for a week, ahhh it was so wonderful. I spent a week in NY with 2 of my best friends, we do a girls vacation every year to NY to shop and just let loose. I couldn't believe that I didn't think about my wedding ONCE, no interenet either, I just needed to get away for a bit.

I did miss this thread though and all of you of course! Glad to be back feelilng fresh and renewed. Now I don't know where to start.

I came back to my desk and there were 8 packages on it... I need to calm down on my internet shopping!

I had custom passport covers made for my girls I'm going to give them with some other travel stuff right before we all leave and I received my BD lingerie and shoes.

Nicole I can't believe your wedding is so close!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Everything will be perfect :)

Happy Friday I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!
'

Awwww Welcome back Amy!! Glad you had fun! I was wondering where you were.ha! I think I would come back broke and exhausted if I spent a week in NYC! hahaha

I have been looking for some cute passport covers too. Did you get yours on etsy?

Welcome back Amy! Sounds like you got to let loose with your girl friends!

I hear ya on the ordering stuff and more stuff.

Do you keep track of everything you are spending on your wedding? I started to but now I think I'm going to just pay as I go on a cash flow basis so I don't start freaking out when the big payment is due and I have already spent a ton of $$$...

Quote:
Originally Posted by amybermuda View Post

Do you keep track of everything you are spending on your wedding? I started to but now I think I'm going to just pay as I go on a cash flow basis so I don't start freaking out when the big payment is due and I have already spent a ton of $$$...
Oh gosh, I don't think I am going to keep track!!!!! I may have a nervous breakdownshots.gif

OK now that would be funny! Hopefully I will be chatting her up on the phone soon to get the skinny on Azul Beach. Right now I am waiting on my DW coordinator to get me some sample package pricing on air/hotel and to tell me how much do I have to put down on a contract for 11 rooms. I don't want to contract on too many rooms. I am trying to be reasonably sure on only booking what I am 90% sure of those who WILL make it.

The DW coordinator did get AZB to send some additional photos of the beach and a reception area all decorated. They really helped get the feel of things.

PM me if anyone wants me to send the pics.

cat.gif