Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Hi ladies!

I'm so happy to be joining this group - just scrolling through older posts the past couple of weeks has made me feel SOOOO much better about all the unknowns that come along with planning a DW! I look forward to sharing this journey with you all!

Welcome Kristyn! I see you are an Azul Sensatori March 2017 bride as well. Yeah! And from Canada too!!! This is a awesome site chalk full of great advice, tips, DIY ideas and information. You'll be so happy you found it. Enjoy the wedding planning journey! Edited by LeanneP

Welcome Kristyn! I see you are an Azul Sensatori March 2017 bride as well. Yeah! And from Canada too!!! This is a awesome site chalk full of great advice, tips, DIY ideas and information. You'll be so happy you found it. Enjoy the wedding planning journey!

It's definitely going to keep me sane through this process! I already have so many questions answered that were on my growing list and it's so great to hear the info. first hand from brides who have either been there, are currently there or planning their big day as well. I look forward to sharing the planning journey with you! 

@@jmp403

We got a voucher to present on arrival from our wedding coordinator for a room upgrade. But when we arrived they had already upgraded us to the room with the huge patio area. I think they upgrade almost all bridal couples. Haven't heard of anyone who wasn't upgraded.

Does anybody know if they give a list of room numbers for the group to the bridal couple?

@@jmp403

We got a voucher to present on arrival from our wedding coordinator for a room upgrade. But when we arrived they had already upgraded us to the room with the huge patio area. I think they upgrade almost all bridal couples. Haven't heard of anyone who wasn't upgraded.

Thanks!

They didn't give us a list of guests room numbers but I had a little sheet where ppl could write down other numbers if they wanted. I put that in their welcome bags. It was a room to room cheat sheet

They had to fill it out themselves though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by amyzig2

Ladies who have been to Azul, can you fill me in on the lighting situation at the Palapa Yoga at night? We've confirmed this as our reception location and I'm wondering about string lighting above (since they're on clearance now!) I'm not sure if I can get away with warm glow bulbs, or if I need bright bulbs to make up for a lack of lighting... Any insight would be helpful!!

TIA!

Ladies who have been to Azul, can you fill me in on the lighting situation at the Palapa Yoga at night? We've confirmed this as our reception location and I'm wondering about string lighting above (since they're on clearance now!) I'm not sure if I can get away with warm glow bulbs, or if I need bright bulbs to make up for a lack of lighting... Any insight would be helpful!!

TIA!

Not really sure about the lighting, but if there is any it is limited. The warm glow bulbs will give you a lovely romantic feel, and often people have placed tiki torches around the area to help. Remember there is not much to string the lights to over the beach area...(ie. poles or palm trees). So you may not be able to have as many lights strung above the area as you may want.

I have also updated the Bridal roll call with the couple of new ladies who have joined us! Welcome!