Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

How many fabric mesh bolts did you buy? 3? I'm looking to cover the Gazebo and possibly hanging for the reception.

@@LRosario - I was just looking at my nails today LMAO!!!

We aren't traditional either, actually I'm Buddhist, so chose the symbolic ceremony and I want to ask them if I can incorporate my chant at the end.

@@LRosario - I just realized you and I will be at the resort the same time! lol your wedding is Saturday and mine Friday! It's possible you and someone else caused the hotel to be sold out!

Also, some guests decided to stay off-site, well actually they were encouraged talking about it was expensive...i'll leave it alone. lol Some also waited last minute so, they found out in April the hotel was sold out.

@@amyzig2 - Congratulations girl! That's right around the corner!

Really? a charge for a run through?! *sigh* I'll ask anyway because I want to look like we know what we are doing. I along with my bridesmaids have training when it comes to movements, events, etc. So, we can do it ourselves if it's too much. lol

@@Violetasi30

I don't think it was because of my wedding, LOL! We only booked 8 rooms. Some of my guest couldn't afford it and are also staying off site, so i understand. I'll also leave it alone, considering they had a year to save for it and spend money on much less important things. Ok, leaving it alone..... now! jajaja... 

@@Violetasi30

Yeah there isn't much information on how the ceremony goes. What the person conducting the ceremony will say and so on... I wish there was more info on that incase I wanted to change something. We aren't very traditional and would rather not do the traditional ceremony. We want something that represents us. My cuticles and nails know exactly how stressed I am. Poor things have seen better days. :-/

They meet with you once you get there and they fill in a spread sheet, the coordinator handles everything from there and they do a great job

Has anyone at Azul Sensatori used their "baby products".? I am told they have things (for a fee) like toys and monitors and such at the resort. But I can't seem to get a detail list of what these things are. We leave in 3 weeks so I am trying to determine what all I need to pack

Thanks!

Also if anyone has been to the resort with babies- is it ok to drink the milk? I am not sure if it is the same or not?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the delay. We have traveled with our little one and here is what I can remember: ***I think everything was free of charge, but you might have to request it.

In room:

Crib, bottle warmer, baby monitor (so you can sit on the patio and hear your little one), stroller, baby bath, bottle sanitizer, fridge, microwave.  * if any of these items are not in your room when you arrive, you can request them. As well, if the stroller is not what you need, go to the kids club and exchange it for a different one

Around the resort: the restaurants all have high chairs available at the front doors, and usually a few small toys. The kids club has a small area with toddler/infant toys which you can sign out for a day/week for your little one to play with. The kids wading pool is about knee deep, and slopes in from the sides, so an infant/toddler can sit at the edge and splash (this area is also mostly in the shade)

Food: the restaurants all have baby food in jars (purees in assorted favours) (this is included in your vacation package). The milk is fine for the little ones to drink. We usually took a few bottles to the bars and had them fill them up with milk. Then we kept them in our room fridge. This saved us from having to run all over the resort last minute. You can also request milk through room service (keep in mind, it will be brought in a glass. So order in number of glasses of milk you might want)

Babysitting: the sitters are usually the staff from the kids club. We have never had an issue. We had the sitter come to our room and watch our little one so we could enjoy a quiet dinner. I think the price was $12 US/hour (but it's been a few years), as well after 11pm there is an extra fee to pay for their taxi home.

@violetasi85. The resort is sold out my week too! We have 22 rooms though so that's a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn't always mean the hotel is sold out. Often rooms are sold in bunches to different charter companies, so they show the room as unavailable, but often it still is through a different agency. If you are looking for extra rooms, have your travel agent look through different vacation carriers.

• Like 1

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Can anyone share the steam cost for your dress and the bridesmaids? I also want to pay for their makeup. I reached out to my rep from Karisma but I haven't heard back yet.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk