Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennik13 View Post
hey guys,

i put together 5 different playlists for my wedding reception and uploaded all the music mp3s organized by playlist to my web server.

thought it would be helpful if i shared this. please note that this document was not required or by any means necessary. i just happen to be a psycho planner.

hope this helps! enjoy!

Attachment 3464
jenni

Hey Jenni, I tried to click on your music attachment but it says it is invalid. Is anyone else having this problem with it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by meghan View Post
Hey Jenni, I tried to click on your music attachment but it says it is invalid. Is anyone else having this problem with it?
i had a bit of a freak out last night and realized that putting this doc up may be too much personal info to share with the internet world.

if you want a copy, send an email to the email address on my wedding website - url below.

sorry!
jenni

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got off the phone with Tiffany and she was telling me about the new Plaza Deck. Just so you know, it is NOT on the beach. They are making it to look almost like the one they already have, but in a different location. She said she will email me a map of the resort and show me exactly where it will be. I will post as soon as I receive. She said the resort wants to use the plaza deck for the guests...maybe put a cabana, have live music, etc. I guess at first the resort was not going to build a new one, but after all the WC's in Florida complained that they could lose a lot of wedding business, they decided to make another one. I hope this relieves some of the stress for all of you, I know it did me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by trayce2222 View Post
I just got off the phone with Tiffany and she was telling me about the new Plaza Deck. Just so you know, it is NOT on the beach. They are making it to look almost like the one they already have, but in a different location. She said she will email me a map of the resort and show me exactly where it will be. I will post as soon as I receive. She said the resort wants to use the plaza deck for the guests...maybe put a cabana, have live music, etc. I guess at first the resort was not going to build a new one, but after all the WC's in Florida complained that they could lose a lot of wedding business, they decided to make another one. I hope this relieves some of the stress for all of you, I know it did me!
Thanks, Trayce! Glad they realized that only having the beach option and the indoor option was unacceptable -- especially when there are two weddings a day (can you imagine if there was already a wedding booked -- "we can only offer you one location option for your reception")!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by trayce2222 View Post
I just got off the phone with Tiffany and she was telling me about the new Plaza Deck. Just so you know, it is NOT on the beach. They are making it to look almost like the one they already have, but in a different location. She said she will email me a map of the resort and show me exactly where it will be. I will post as soon as I receive. She said the resort wants to use the plaza deck for the guests...maybe put a cabana, have live music, etc. I guess at first the resort was not going to build a new one, but after all the WC's in Florida complained that they could lose a lot of wedding business, they decided to make another one. I hope this relieves some of the stress for all of you, I know it did me!
Thanks for your help Trayce! Is this where you're booked for your reception?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by katken View Post
Thanks for your help Trayce! Is this where you're booked for your reception?
Yes...that's where our reception will be.

Anon-It's near the Premium section. Zavaz Restaurant is right there and one of the beach ceremony sites is on that side of the resort as well. I believe it's right by the gazebo area where people can have their ceremony as well. The old Plaza is to the right of the new one....it's the circular area in the middle of the grassy area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Girls,

 

I know this post doesn't really belong here, but I feel like I know you all best and wanted to see if anyone wanted to go in on the "mood" color stadium cups for OOT bags with me? The minimum order is 250, I need 100, so I'm looking for any additional takers to meet the minimum. I need mine pretty soon and would like to order by the end of next week.

 

Here is a link to the cups:

Custom Color Changing Mood Stadium Cups

 

Here is a link to some other Riviera Maya brides that used the same vendor:

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t27620

 

I'm not too picky on artwork, so I'm all ears on suggestions. I am not very good with art stuff so if someone wants to take the lead on that, I would LOVE it. I would like the art to say "Riviera Maya 2009" but other than that, I'm open to suggestions. I can manage the purchasing, shipping, etc.

 

Let me know if there are any AZUL Sensatori takers! I'm going to post this in the right place and open it up middle of next week if there's not enough of us to meet the minimum.

 

thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Help! our date is creeping up and we still need to confirm some things. I haven't yet picked a bouquet, curious what other people are doing?/have done...also I am not sure if we should buy a bose soundock and bring it down with us or rent the amplifier...what have other people done? please let me know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×