Does anyone have pictures of what the Zocallo Alfresco Terrace looks like when decorated for a wedding reception. I am currently booked for the Plaza but I almost think the terrace would be a bit more intimate. I also thought the food might stay hot longer and I like that bathrooms would be close as well. I would love to see some pictures and hear what decisions you guys made on your receptions and why. I also have 50 guests so I'm not sure if they would let us do the terrace or not? Ideas? Pictures?

I would also love to see some of your plans/budgets if you don't mind sharing. My email is aspeed7309@gmail.com if you don't feel comfortable posting it. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspeed7309@gmail.com View Post
Does anyone have pictures of what the Zocallo Alfresco Terrace looks like when decorated for a wedding reception. I am currently booked for the Plaza but I almost think the terrace would be a bit more intimate. I also thought the food might stay hot longer and I like that bathrooms would be close as well. I would love to see some pictures and hear what decisions you guys made on your receptions and why. I also have 50 guests so I'm not sure if they would let us do the terrace or not? Ideas? Pictures?
I think your group is too big. I asked Tiffany for a pic and never received one because she said my group is too big and I have less than 40 guests. I think the Plaza or beach are the only options with a larger group, or inside :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhawkev View Post
I think your group is too big. I asked Tiffany for a pic and never received one because she said my group is too big and I have less than 40 guests. I think the Plaza or beach are the only options with a larger group, or inside :)
What if you don't have a dj or buffet dinner? I would think that area would be plenty big for less than 40. I really want Zocalo! I think we would look ridiculous on the plaza. If I ever receive an email back, I will ask.

I think the terrace is also too small for 40 people. I am having 40 people at my wedding and was only given the options of the plaza deck or beach. Sorry

I'm at a loss as to where to plan the private reception. I'm expecting 40-50 guests, and have been planning on having everything on the beach, but I've also heard it's pretty windy...Any brides married in Nov/Dec on the beach have any personal input please!

Thank you, I got mine :) Appreciate the help. Every little bit helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride2009 View Post
To all the ladies that PM'd me for the Room info/Map...I've sent it off so if you haven't haven't gotten it yet, please let me know and I'll resend it! Enjoy!

Snapfish: Share:Registration

Hope this link works, it's just some of the pictures some of my friends and family took. Sorry I have't had a chance to do a review or anything else. I'll try to get to it in the next day or two. What I will say is we had an amazing time and wouldn't have changed a thing...well, maybe the weather shots.gif

Happy Planning!

Tsasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsashamia View Post
Snapfish: Share:Registration

Hope this link works, it's just some of the pictures some of my friends and family took. Sorry I have't had a chance to do a review or anything else. I'll try to get to it in the next day or two. What I will say is we had an amazing time and wouldn't have changed a thing...well, maybe the weather shots.gif

Happy Planning!

Tsasha
Awesome Tsasha! I just looked at all of your pictures, it looks like you'all had such a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it bunny_4.gif Congrats on being a newlywed!