I seriously can't believe how close we are!  I have my huge to-do list, then a mini to-do list each night that I must do before bed.  Its been working great to keep my stress level down!  Last week I was just working off the huge list and I felt like I was constantly in panic mode!!

I am still revising the background on mine, but I'll share.  :)  It will be a 3 fold program with a ribbon tying it together.  So, here are the three panels.  The front page is what I am working to revise. 

Prgrm12.jpgPrgrm21.jpgPrgrm22.jpg

That program is very cool! We opted not to do one since we have a 10 minute ceremony and no bridal party! LOL

Originally Posted by TLGnhci View Post

I am still revising the background on mine, but I'll share.  :)  It will be a 3 fold program with a ribbon tying it together.  So, here are the three panels.  The front page is what I am working to revise. 

Hi Maggie!

This is another thing I still need to do...Koozies!  I love yours...So cute!  Where did you order them?

Thanks!!

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay View Post

My CUPS and Koozies Came in!!!

CUP.jpgkoozies.jpg

Cups came from discountfavors.com You have to order a Min of 100 so I am using 20 for my bachlorette this weekend and the other 80 at the resort for the OOT bags. My cost was $110

The Koozies from the below company - I order most of my stuff for my job from her so she has below a friend. Tell her you know Maggie from the radio stations and I can't promise but she might give you a deal. My cost for 87 koozies one color print with shipping and tax was $200. BBut I got one of the more expensive koozies made out of Neoprene which is like a scuba suit type material

Mickey Blake

713-462-6000

Cell:  832-654-6687

Fax:  713-481-8465

mickey@marketabilityinc.com  

404 Reinerman Street

Houston, TX  77007

www.marketabilityinc.com

Women Owned and Operated.

Originally Posted by Afaybik View Post

LOVE them!  Where did you get them and how much did they cost?

I haven't asked but I get the feeling no because my WC sent me an email saying my detail sheet had offically been sent to the resort. I was happy with it though so I figure any changes at this point I will have to do when I get down there.

Originally Posted by Afaybik View Post

Were you able to add items to your detail sheet after you paid your final bill?