April 2011

Congrats Ladies of the last weekend

dakotaAZ – April 2, 2011

KristyMichelle - April 3, 2011

April Ladies ARE YOU EXCITED!!!!

Michele4172011  - April 17, 2011

gems2104 - April 19, 2011

Mahalo79 – April 25, 2011 (EDR Chapel/AS)

dlaroqu - April 28, 2011

Chapa – April 30, 2011

Good luck with everything. Im sure you will have a wonderful time. Please let me know how Caribe Photos go as i am thinking of going with them too. Some examples of their photos after would be great!!!

xx

Originally Posted by Mahalo79 View Post

Hello!  I have been lurking around reading posts here and there to keep up with everyone, but haven't had much to post, I am pretty ready!!  I can't believe we are in April already!  I am so excited and nerves kicking in now, about making sure I have not forgotten anything!!  My FI still has to hem his suit pants and I pick up my dress this weekend, so crossing my fingers it will fit perfectly!!  My travel agent (he is Karisma certified) sent us our room upgrade to the Premium swim up so I'm excited about that as well!  We will be at the resort April 20- May 4 so I know I will be there at the same time as a few of you girls, hopefully our paths will cross!  Just a little nervous about how it will go with photographer, we are going with Caribe, but that's who we booked so I think I will recruit my Aunt to follow us around and make sure photographer is taking the right pics etc.  After reading that last review I will have to be very alert and hope we get all the right pictures.  Thanks for the advice. 

Ok, just checking in and saying hi.  This forum has really helped me along the way for wedding planning and having a place to vent and get ideas, I just want to say thank you to all the brides on here who have given me advice and reassurance in this fun and often stressful time.  thewave.gif

Originally Posted by melfaybik View Post

Is anybody putting a brochure in their welcome bags?  If yes, can you please email an example to me?

Thanks!!

Melissa

Hi Melissa,

You can check my Planning thread for my welcome booklet. http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/thread/69198/murmel-s-planning-journal-pic-and-template-heavy

Good luck.

I know I am excited to see all of your photos and read your reviews! Congratulations to you all and enjoy smile123.gif

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay View Post

April 2011

Congrats Ladies of the last weekend

dakotaAZ – April 2, 2011

KristyMichelle - April 3, 2011

April Ladies ARE YOU EXCITED!!!!

Michele4172011  - April 17, 2011

gems2104 - April 19, 2011

Mahalo79 – April 25, 2011 (EDR Chapel/AS)

dlaroqu - April 28, 2011

Chapa – April 30, 2011

Oh, you girls are going to laugh at me.  I literally NEVER go out (or drink) anymore.  So, no surprise...Friday night we drink a little too much and end up just staying at my house all Saturday night as well.  All I originally wanted was a girls weekend at my house, so in a way, I ended up getting what I wanted!!  haha.  Its actually been years since this same group of girls had been together, so it was perfect just to hang out an play catch up.  Just wasnt quite what the other girls thought they were getting into. 

I had the crazy bachelorette weekend every weekend I lived in Vegas!!

Originally Posted by TLGnhci View Post

Ooh yes, Jaime, we want details!!  :o)  Hope it was a blast!

Email me at maggieandjay2012@hotmail.com

Originally Posted by melfaybik View Post

Is anybody putting a brochure in their welcome bags?  If yes, can you please email an example to me?

Thanks!!

Melissa

No Worries...Those are sometimes the best times!!!

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR View Post

Oh, you girls are going to laugh at me.  I literally NEVER go out (or drink) anymore.  So, no surprise...Friday night we drink a little too much and end up just staying at my house all Saturday night as well.  All I originally wanted was a girls weekend at my house, so in a way, I ended up getting what I wanted!!  haha.  Its actually been years since this same group of girls had been together, so it was perfect just to hang out an play catch up.  Just wasnt quite what the other girls thought they were getting into. 

I had the crazy bachelorette weekend every weekend I lived in Vegas!!

Ladies in May, I know that sometimes the Miami office has taken their time after you submit your final payment but they took and processed mine in 2 days so just a heads up they seem to be working pretty fast! I am now complete done with planning with the resort and happy! 5 weeks out and really i only have a couple things left to do before the great packing project of getting everything ready to go!

I leave Friday to head home to Philadelphia to have my bacchlorette party Number 2 up north! This one is with all the girls I never get to see on a regular basis. Some girls I haven't seen in like 4-5 years since I live all the way in Texas. I am both excited and nervous. The theme is ladies golf (since the Masters is this weekend and I stole the idea from the movie "The Wedding Date" I am not in love with my outfit so I need to make a lunch trip to the mall.

Next weekend i have my bridal portrait here in Houston. I still need to do one more fitting.

I can't believe that my wedding is 5 weeks away. It seems like just yesterday I was stressing over which resort!

Yay, sounds like it's all coming together Maggie!  I leave 3 weeks from tomorrow and I feel like I still have plenty to do!!  I will get it done though.  :)  I have my bachelorette party this Fri night (since I work every Saturday, grr) but it will be a blast.  Some of my oldest and dearest friends, ones with 5 kids are coming, so that makes me very happy!  Saturday, I have my final dress fitting (so hopefully I don't overindulge too much). 

Next Friday, I have a spa appointment for a massage, thanks to a great bridal shower gift.  Yay!  My daughter starts softball that Saturday as well.  Oh, and I have to brag a little, my daughters principal called yesterday and said next week she's receiving the principals award for "making a difference."  How cool is that?  I'm so proud of my "big" girl.  :)

And then Friday the 22nd is our legal day!!  So exciting.  I can't believe we are finally so close.  I'm ready to marry my baby!