Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So exciting! I love the BD shoot...very sexy. I hear so many of you bringing your own decor like lights etc. how do you bring everything with you? Did you have some major overweight charges? Do airlines give brides a break at all? Like an extra bag limit or something? Im trying to figure out what decor I can get that is light. But with all the OOt bags and Dress and my own clothes and shoes Im scared to have lke 5 suitcases lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey there, I don't recall a name or anything but they were very inexpensive, but descent quality.  They look like nice shopping bags, and are about 10 inches wide maybe.  The things I have for them are:

 

First aid kit with the stuff that came in there, plus tums and tylenol packets

hand sanitizer

photo share cards

Do not disturb sign

Wine stopper - starfish

personalized lip balm

lanyards with the holder for the money or room key

sudoku books

personalized stadium cups

a welcome card

 

and I think that's it. 
 

Originally Posted by tundeneha View Post

Which bags did you get from papermart.com? What are you planning to put in them?
 



 



As far as transporting everything, I stopped buying once I figured out how tricky that might be.  There's definitely a cost to bringing all this stuff yourself.  Hopefully it will still end up being cheaper in the end!! I don't think airlines really help brides out with luggage costs at all.  I'm just hoping they will accomodate my dress.  :)



Originally Posted by popo28 View Post

So exciting! I love the BD shoot...very sexy. I hear so many of you bringing your own decor like lights etc. how do you bring everything with you? Did you have some major overweight charges? Do airlines give brides a break at all? Like an extra bag limit or something? Im trying to figure out what decor I can get that is light. But with all the OOt bags and Dress and my own clothes and shoes Im scared to have lke 5 suitcases lol



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I got mine from Papermart too.  Heres the link.  Sky Blue.  They were only $1 each!  I think they are perfect for the job...especially for the price.

 

http://www.papermart.com/Product%20Pages/Product.aspx?GroupID=14705&SubGroupID=14706&ParentGroupID=18981#14706

Originally Posted by tundeneha View Post

Which bags did you get from papermart.com? What are you planning to put in them?
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Oh, and since its sometimes hard to trust a websites photo, here's a pic of mine next to a coke can for sizing.  This is straight out of the box, so I might iron it or something.  The pocket in front is perfect size for a card or note.

 

Photo of Bag with Coke.jpg

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR View Post


I got mine from Papermart too.  Heres the link.  Sky Blue.  They were only $1 each!  I think they are perfect for the job...especially for the price.

 

http://www.papermart.com/Product%20Pages/Product.aspx?GroupID=14705&SubGroupID=14706&ParentGroupID=18981#14706



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TLGnhci - Can you send me the verbiage you used on your photo sharing cards?  Where did you order these?  What photo sharing website are you using?

 

THANKS!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TLGnhci - Can you send me the verbiage you used on your photo sharing cards?  Where did you order these?  What photo sharing website are you using?

 

THANKS!!!

For the phoshare cards, i think there should be a pic in my profile somewhere. If not ill send u a pic on monday with the other. I set up a cute website with Shutterfly and i had the cards printed thru vistaprint.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey ladies,

 

So I think I may have solved the photographer issue and wanted to get your ladies opinion! I found someone who is a professional photographer for Victoria's Secret part time and said she would be willing to do our entire wedding day for $1000 + cost of travel? Just curious on what types of quotes everyone else has received? Didn't know if this was a good deal of it it seems ridiculous? She is going to give us a DVD with all pictures retouched in HIGH resolution for us to print anywhere we want. Also full rights to the images. 

 

Any thoughts? I'm thinking this sounds like a great deal because she is a friend of a friend (who won't be at the wedding) so it won't be like she will be just hanging out....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Justiner57

Just remember that you have got to put your outside vendors fee on top of that.

 

Originally Posted by justiner57 View Post

Hey ladies,

 

So I think I may have solved the photographer issue and wanted to get your ladies opinion! I found someone who is a professional photographer for Victoria's Secret part time and said she would be willing to do our entire wedding day for $1000 + cost of travel? Just curious on what types of quotes everyone else has received? Didn't know if this was a good deal of it it seems ridiculous? She is going to give us a DVD with all pictures retouched in HIGH resolution for us to print anywhere we want. Also full rights to the images. 

 

Any thoughts? I'm thinking this sounds like a great deal because she is a friend of a friend (who won't be at the wedding) so it won't be like she will be just hanging out....



 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×