Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Originally Posted by Vic0214 View Post

OHH i have some exciting news ladies i think i 've decided to do bourdoir pictures!! I' m going for a consultation tommorrow i 'm really excited to give these photo's to my hubby to be!

So excited for you! I did a boudoir album too! And it was so much fun. I was terribly nervous, but the photographer was awesome. And she had so many useful and encouraging tips. Remember they do this professionally and will help you look your best! Have fun woot2.gif

(a couple of the photos are posted in the Toronto boudoir forum)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less is more View Post

Ladies who had the cigar roller was it worth it?  Do your guest get them for free once you pay for him or is there a fee on top of that.  Fi wanted to something cool with guys at the rehersal dinner.  Let me know if it is worth the $400

Good question, I'd love to know this too!

After Jan 24th - I will know. We booked him for our welcome reception.  The total is 400 for the 2 hrs but it incl 200 for cigars of your choice - so you can choose many cheap ones or a few expensive ones. 

Ladies who had the cigar roller was it worth it?  Do your guest get them for free once you pay for him or is there a fee on top of that.  Fi wanted to something cool with guys at the rehersal dinner.  Let me know if it is worth the $400

That's a good question b/c if it includes all of them, I might just pay it so I can have some of the things that I like!! :o)  Hope someone knows!

Originally Posted by herbie76 View Post

Do any of you know if you have to pay the vendors fee $500 for every outside vendor you use or a one off fee of $500 covers all outside vendors?

thanks that helps.  Let me know how it goes so excited for you!  Are you all packed?

Originally Posted by nv+gms View Post

After Jan 24th - I will know. We booked him for our welcome reception.  The total is 400 for the 2 hrs but it incl 200 for cigars of your choice - so you can choose many cheap ones or a few expensive ones. 

Quote:

I would say before you agree to "block rooms" you should check sites like funjet, covacations, etc to compare prices.  (or have a travel agent do it). the thing with those websites is it is ALL included.....air, transfers, hotel.  I honestly have used a travel agent who i just referred my guests to and I am still getting all of these discounts others are getting. (20% off, bride and groom free, etc)  I would just make sure it is a GIVC (they get perks from karisma).  that way you don't have to front any money either.  i say we do a whole lot to make sure things are easy for our guests.  they can at least be accountable for booking their own trip by calling/e-mailing the TA i suggested.  plus, i haven't had to deal with anything in regard to others travel.  they just deal with her.....that's her job and her specialty!!

and, for a wedding in may (which is very close to sold out) our prices are about 1000 per person for 3 nights, 1200 for 4, and about 2000 for 7 nights.  this includes flight and everything. 

Originally Posted by jazz04 View Post

They were trying to say 850 per person, so 1700 per couple for only 4 nights, plus flights are 450 per person, 900 per couple which equals 2600 per couple for only 4 nights!!! I think that is a little ridiculous. We are still waiting on a rate if we block 30 rooms. I'm extremely aggravated with the resort!

Originally Posted by irishdonna View Post

I'm going through LUXE destination, i didn't want to go any higher than $1600 for my guests (flight/hotel/tax) so LUXE told us about AS, we were in Mexico over xmas and had LUXE set us up for a site and see at azul S and we fell in love! Then LUXE comes back with $2275 pp! So they got our hopes up with Azul and now it's to much=( LUXE told me to give it a month and see if the prices drop so now it's a waiting game.

Anyone from Vancouver BC getting married @ AS? or is anyone dealing with LUXE?

it is $500 for each vendor. :(

Do any of you know if you have to pay the vendors fee $500 for every outside vendor you use or a one off fee of $500 covers all outside vendors?

Originally Posted by TLGnhci View Post

That's a good question b/c if it includes all of them, I might just pay it so I can have some of the things that I like!! :o)  Hope someone knows!

Quote:

Originally Posted by amcferron View Post

I would say before you agree to "block rooms" you should check sites like funjet, covacations, etc to compare prices.  (or have a travel agent do it). the thing with those websites is it is ALL included.....air, transfers, hotel.  I honestly have used a travel agent who i just referred my guests to and I am still getting all of these discounts others are getting. (20% off, bride and groom free, etc)  I would just make sure it is a GIVC (they get perks from karisma).  that way you don't have to front any money either.  i say we do a whole lot to make sure things are easy for our guests.  they can at least be accountable for booking their own trip by calling/e-mailing the TA i suggested.  plus, i haven't had to deal with anything in regard to others travel.  they just deal with her.....that's her job and her specialty!!

and, for a wedding in may (which is very close to sold out) our prices are about 1000 per person for 3 nights, 1200 for 4, and about 2000 for 7 nights.  this includes flight and everything. 

it is $500 for each vendor. :(

Just been looking on the Lomas website re vendor fees and it only mentions it next to Photographers no mention regarding DJ's. I'm going to question this with my WC, because if they want to charge you they need to state it on their website and its not.