It depends on where your flying from but I tried to keep it under $1100 a person for 4 nights and airfare

Originally Posted by schmieding View Post

Can anyone tell me what kind of package their guest got for flight and hotel at sensatori? I want to make sure it is not too expensive for some of my guests.

Our prices ranged from $1515 CDN out of Toronto for 7 days and flight. Ottawa $1680, Edmonton $1700. We got the package through Sunwing/Signature vacations.

I am using destinationweddings.com and I do like how organized it is and everyone can book on the website, it's just that the planner I got is a little airy and I've already had to tell her more than once to get her facts straight but the actual company is awesome. I would definitly suggest it, just speak up if you're not happy with the person they assign you.

Lisa

They were trying to say 850 per person, so 1700 per couple for only 4 nights, plus flights are 450 per person, 900 per couple which equals 2600 per couple for only 4 nights!!! I think that is a little ridiculous. We are still waiting on a rate if we block 30 rooms. I'm extremely aggravated with the resort!

I'm going through LUXE destination, i didn't want to go any higher than $1600 for my guests (flight/hotel/tax) so LUXE told us about AS, we were in Mexico over xmas and had LUXE set us up for a site and see at azul S and we fell in love! Then LUXE comes back with $2275 pp! So they got our hopes up with Azul and now it's to much=( LUXE told me to give it a month and see if the prices drop so now it's a waiting game.

Anyone from Vancouver BC getting married @ AS? or is anyone dealing with LUXE?

Hey Maggie,

I don't think we've seen pics.  Would love to see.  My flowers are by modagefloral as well.  They are beautiful in person as well! I have a lot to bring and I have absolutely no idea how I'm going to get all this stuff down to Mexico.  :(

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay View Post

Just finalized and approved my order for my flowers!!! Use etsy and the pictures look great! Just hope they look this good in person. Real touch looks so real!! Have i already posted pics?

For the girls taking flowers with them, any thought on how? I only have my bouquet and 2 corsages, 6 boutineers and we are in First class on our flight so I am thinking of just taking them on the plane with me

Etsy seller modagefloral

Wish me luck please ladies?  I am going to the seamstress Saturday for an alterations appointment.  In looking at the pictures, I feel as though my dress is very different from the sample I tried on.  I'm hoping that it's only minor stuff that the seamstress will be able to fix.  For example, the sample was more slimming/tigher in the thigh and butt areas.  Then, there's a ruffle and applique on the side that I feel on "my" dress is placed further back (more so on the side, rather than towards the front like I liked it).  I'm also adding a sweetheart neckline and contemplating adding some detail to the back.  So, I'm pretty nervous!  I hope the changes make it the dress I love, and no longer just like.  Fingers crossed!!!!