Jump to content

Recommended Posts


Yes the resort did my makeup and I was very impressed..they also added a few eyelashes =) It stayed on all day and night!!! It was still on that morning for the sunrise session lol I was too tired to wash it off and knew i wouldn't have the patience to try to redo that early in the AM. I did bring my own makeup, even though they had a good selection of brands there.

 

I purchased both of my dresses at Davids Bridal surprisingly... I wasn't expecting such a good deal which is why I bought two before I had even planned a TTD session...I actually bought my dresses before I was even engaged soooo LOL

Originally Posted by Michele4172011 View Post


Shalon-- did you get your make up done at the resort for this or did you just beautify yourself? Also, where did you find your TTD dress, I love it? I'm having a hard time finding one...

 

Takes for the tip about the sand, I'm so glad I didn't buy any.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzgillis316 View Post

My Day After/TTD Session is posted on my photographers blog...they are AMAZING!!!!!! I think these are my favs!!!! check them out =)

 

http://vidacarson.com/blog/weddings/shalon-and-darwins-day-after-session-riviera-maya-mexico/

 


 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I feel ya, I'm ALMOST there finally. 

I can still post picks as a Noob (use the little square "insert picture" icon) - try it!

So, I last wrote about purchasing shoes from Zappos and I already received them today. Amazing! I love them, I wish I could get out of the Noob status so I could post them. Any quick tricks to up my status on here? I feel like I read and post a lot already.



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my gosh, I finally got it to work pinkie.gif

 

Here is the picture of the heels I bought from Zappos. I wasn't sure about the flower but I think it will grow on me. Let me know what you think. I'll probably wear these for pictures and then wear my white reef flip flops (silver bands) for the actual sand ceremony.Wedding Heels.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooh good idea, maybe I can leave my make up on just for the night. Haha! Now, one more TTD question... how ruined did your dress get? I don't want to spend any more than $200 on a dress I am just going to ruin, but at the same time, the dress WILL be in my pictures, so I have to love it...

 

Originally Posted by mzgillis316 View Post


Yes the resort did my makeup and I was very impressed..they also added a few eyelashes =) It stayed on all day and night!!! It was still on that morning for the sunrise session lol I was too tired to wash it off and knew i wouldn't have the patience to try to redo that early in the AM. I did bring my own makeup, even though they had a good selection of brands there.

 

I purchased both of my dresses at Davids Bridal surprisingly... I wasn't expecting such a good deal which is why I bought two before I had even planned a TTD session...I actually bought my dresses before I was even engaged soooo LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele4172011 View Post


Shalon-- did you get your make up done at the resort for this or did you just beautify yourself? Also, where did you find your TTD dress, I love it? I'm having a hard time finding one...

 

Takes for the tip about the sand, I'm so glad I didn't buy any.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzgillis316 View Post

My Day After/TTD Session is posted on my photographers blog...they are AMAZING!!!!!! I think these are my favs!!!! check them out =)

 

http://vidacarson.com/blog/weddings/shalon-and-darwins-day-after-session-riviera-maya-mexico/

 


 

 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cheer2.gif

View Post


So, I last wrote about purchasing shoes from Zappos and I already received them today. Amazing! I love them, I wish I could get out of the Noob status so I could post them. Any quick tricks to up my status on here? I feel like I read and post a lot already.

Start welcoming all the new people...that's what I did when I first joined and it only took about a week or so to get out of noobie status. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


The dress didn't get ruined at all ...there was some sand on it and we laid it out on the balcony for an hour or two and it was fine lol it still looks good just need to get it dry cleaned...I'm still debating if I want to sell it or get it reconstructed to wear somewhere else...

Originally Posted by Michele4172011 View Post

Ooh good idea, maybe I can leave my make up on just for the night. Haha! Now, one more TTD question... how ruined did your dress get? I don't want to spend any more than $200 on a dress I am just going to ruin, but at the same time, the dress WILL be in my pictures, so I have to love it...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzgillis316 View Post


Yes the resort did my makeup and I was very impressed..they also added a few eyelashes =) It stayed on all day and night!!! It was still on that morning for the sunrise session lol I was too tired to wash it off and knew i wouldn't have the patience to try to redo that early in the AM. I did bring my own makeup, even though they had a good selection of brands there.

 

I purchased both of my dresses at Davids Bridal surprisingly... I wasn't expecting such a good deal which is why I bought two before I had even planned a TTD session...I actually bought my dresses before I was even engaged soooo LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele4172011 View Post


Shalon-- did you get your make up done at the resort for this or did you just beautify yourself? Also, where did you find your TTD dress, I love it? I'm having a hard time finding one...

 

Takes for the tip about the sand, I'm so glad I didn't buy any.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzgillis316 View Post

My Day After/TTD Session is posted on my photographers blog...they are AMAZING!!!!!! I think these are my favs!!!! check them out =)

 

http://vidacarson.com/blog/weddings/shalon-and-darwins-day-after-session-riviera-maya-mexico/

 


 

 

 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Well, if you decide to tell, let me know... I'm definitely interested!
 

Originally Posted by mzgillis316 View Post


The dress didn't get ruined at all ...there was some sand on it and we laid it out on the balcony for an hour or two and it was fine lol it still looks good just need to get it dry cleaned...I'm still debating if I want to sell it or get it reconstructed to wear somewhere else...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele4172011 View Post

Ooh good idea, maybe I can leave my make up on just for the night. Haha! Now, one more TTD question... how ruined did your dress get? I don't want to spend any more than $200 on a dress I am just going to ruin, but at the same time, the dress WILL be in my pictures, so I have to love it...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzgillis316 View Post


Yes the resort did my makeup and I was very impressed..they also added a few eyelashes =) It stayed on all day and night!!! It was still on that morning for the sunrise session lol I was too tired to wash it off and knew i wouldn't have the patience to try to redo that early in the AM. I did bring my own makeup, even though they had a good selection of brands there.

 

I purchased both of my dresses at Davids Bridal surprisingly... I wasn't expecting such a good deal which is why I bought two before I had even planned a TTD session...I actually bought my dresses before I was even engaged soooo LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele4172011 View Post


Shalon-- did you get your make up done at the resort for this or did you just beautify yourself? Also, where did you find your TTD dress, I love it? I'm having a hard time finding one...

 

Takes for the tip about the sand, I'm so glad I didn't buy any.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzgillis316 View Post

My Day After/TTD Session is posted on my photographers blog...they are AMAZING!!!!!! I think these are my favs!!!! check them out =)

 

http://vidacarson.com/blog/weddings/shalon-and-darwins-day-after-session-riviera-maya-mexico/

 


 

 

 

 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



I love these pics and the highlights video.  We ordered the video package on your recommendation, and I know it was the right choice.  Happy New Year to you and the new hubby!

Originally Posted by mzgillis316 View Post

My Day After/TTD Session is posted on my photographers blog...they are AMAZING!!!!!! I think these are my favs!!!! check them out =)

 

http://vidacarson.com/blog/weddings/shalon-and-darwins-day-after-session-riviera-maya-mexico/

 



 

I really like these shoes.  I think the flower is great!
 

Originally Posted by Michele4172011 View Post

Oh my gosh, I finally got it to work pinkie.gif

 

Here is the picture of the heels I bought from Zappos. I wasn't sure about the flower but I think it will grow on me. Let me know what you think. I'll probably wear these for pictures and then wear my white reef flip flops (silver bands) for the actual sand ceremony.Wedding Heels.jpg



 



Originally Posted by Michele4172011 View Post


Well, if you decide to tell, let me know... I'm definitely interested!
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzgillis316 View Post


The dress didn't get ruined at all ...there was some sand on it and we laid it out on the balcony for an hour or two and it was fine lol it still looks good just need to get it dry cleaned...I'm still debating if I want to sell it or get it reconstructed to wear somewhere else...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele4172011 View Post

Ooh good idea, maybe I can leave my make up on just for the night. Haha! Now, one more TTD question... how ruined did your dress get? I don't want to spend any more than $200 on a dress I am just going to ruin, but at the same time, the dress WILL be in my pictures, so I have to love it...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzgillis316 View Post


Yes the resort did my makeup and I was very impressed..they also added a few eyelashes =) It stayed on all day and night!!! It was still on that morning for the sunrise session lol I was too tired to wash it off and knew i wouldn't have the patience to try to redo that early in the AM. I did bring my own makeup, even though they had a good selection of brands there.

 

I purchased both of my dresses at Davids Bridal surprisingly... I wasn't expecting such a good deal which is why I bought two before I had even planned a TTD session...I actually bought my dresses before I was even engaged soooo LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele4172011 View Post


Shalon-- did you get your make up done at the resort for this or did you just beautify yourself? Also, where did you find your TTD dress, I love it? I'm having a hard time finding one...

 

Takes for the tip about the sand, I'm so glad I didn't buy any.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzgillis316 View Post

My Day After/TTD Session is posted on my photographers blog...they are AMAZING!!!!!! I think these are my favs!!!! check them out =)

 

http://vidacarson.com/blog/weddings/shalon-and-darwins-day-after-session-riviera-maya-mexico/

 


 

 

 

 

 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
    • So we are currently looking for an all inclusive resort for the wedding. We have 60 guests and found all the Dreams resorts as options and all of them gave us a quote and discounted price since it’s off season etc. Resorts in Punta Canta gave us a reasonable price, Dominicus gave us a really good deal then La Romana Resort and Spa gave us their regular price and so hard to negotiate. Will someone tell us how special is this resort that they won’t give us a good discount when all my guests are staying in their resort for 5-8 days. We are bringing $$$ in their resort and not give us a discount?  What is so special with this resort?  Can somebody recommend a beautiful resort? 
    • Hello Everyone, Share your favorite wedding venues. And also give me a Solution. I choose Wedding Venues in mobile al the Anne-marie cottage.
    • Hello Jania! are you bringing any external vendor for your wedding?
    • Looking forward to seeing your cruise wedding photos!!!
  • Topics

×