Quote:
Originally Posted by mzgillis316 View Post

HI Ladies Well my wedding was ABSOLUTELY AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIING!!!! IM AM so excited and cant wait to get my DVD from the videographer and our pics...everything went smoothly for the most part and I have absolutely no regrets. Everyone had a FANTASTIC time! i only have this one pic from our photographer but hopefully by this weekend I'll be able to put up more :) Dont stress too much girls everything will be wonderful :) ttyls

You look like a model!! I'm glad you had a great time!

=) Thanks so much my dear ...I have friends trying to submit the pictures to bridal magazines so they can make money LOLOL crazy ...but we genuinely had a great time

Does anyone have ideas as to the best time of day to get married in Mexico in October?   My TA is needing the info. pronto and I don't know!!!?????

Anyone?

:)

it's probably best to research the times for Sunset during October ...depending on how much sunlight you might want for pictures that may give you some idea of a  time-frame to start your ceremony

Originally Posted by Mwise17 View Post

Does anyone have ideas as to the best time of day to get married in Mexico in October?   My TA is needing the info. pronto and I don't know!!!?????

Anyone?

I was quoted $12 per chair as well.

When I asked about it in my beginning stages it was around 12 buxs a chair....I had a really big group so I opted out. YOu probably won't see it in a price list...I found out here on the forum and then asked my WC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkae View Post

if you are able to find this out, could you let me know? :) 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1106wedding View Post

Does anyone know what the price is for the nice chivarri chairs? I can't find it anywhere in the price lists I have...thanks!

I know I have said this before and I will say it again...you looked absolutely stunning!! Great review and thanks again for sharing!! I love your wedding dress...is it tulle?

Hi Girls

I just finished my review of the resort with some pictures ....I do have things I will be selling but probably wont get to that until this weekend :)

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/thread/66439/mzgillis316-azul-sensatori-review-with-pics-a#post_150157

Originally Posted by Mwise17 View Post

Anyone?

Simply do a google search with sunset times Cancun. That's how we decided. We are doing our ceremony at 3pm (in January) since sunset is suppose to be just before 6pm.

Originally Posted by Mwise17 View Post

Anyone?

Hi Mwise!

3 pm is a great time for your ceremony, you will get the most colorful ocean possible. And also, you will have time for your session.

Gonzalo

does anyone know if the hotel provides the stands/holders for table number cards?  ...if not, any suggestions on how to handle the table numbers? thx!!  :)

Awww thank you so much :) yes the bottom of the gown is all tulle. We went to the fabric store purchased more tulle for my mother to stitch up the veil ($15). I absolutely loved my dress and it was such a steal I had to buy a second dress LOL.  I actually purchased my gowns 2 months before I got engaged LOL I guess I just knew lol.

Quote:

I know I have said this before and I will say it again...you looked absolutely stunning!! Great review and thanks again for sharing!! I love your wedding dress...is it tulle?

Hi Girls

I just finished my review of the resort with some pictures ....I do have things I will be selling but probably wont get to that until this weekend :)

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/thread/66439/mzgillis316-azul-sensatori-review-with-pics-a#post_150157