Jump to content

Recommended Posts


I found the Spanish for Dummies pocket guide at Office Depot for a dollar.
 

Originally Posted by nv+gms View Post


Great pictures!  I too am interested in your OOT bag contents...where did you find the "Oh S#!t kit" container and was it filled with the contents already?  And the spanish for dummies - was it the pocket guide you can find on-line?

Thanks for sharing smile159.gif
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstinationdrmr View Post

I have no clue what's going on! I've posted twice and it disappeared. Here we go again....

 

Our proofs from our photog are up!! smile123.gif

 

http://ajp.nextproof.com/galleries/meredith-and-theo 


 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 Actually found this studio through another lady who posted on the forum. Plus they do hair and make up...which I fail at both. So that alone should make me look good! And just to let you know the last 2 months have been really stressful...so not many workouts and really not feeling wedding shape ready...sigh....next week!


Are you kidding me?!  you are in tip top shape already!  The photos will be amazing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Office Depot where?  Toronto hopefully?! Recently?


 

Originally Posted by Chapa View Post


I found the Spanish for Dummies pocket guide at Office Depot for a dollar.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nv+gms View Post


Great pictures!  I too am interested in your OOT bag contents...where did you find the "Oh S#!t kit" container and was it filled with the contents already?  And the spanish for dummies - was it the pocket guide you can find on-line?

Thanks for sharing smile159.gif
  


 

 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Originally Posted by arkae View Post

Murmel:

 

Who are you doing the BD session with? I wanted to look into this - but hadn't seen any Canadian companies discussed yet :)

 

thx!
 

 There is a studio in Milton (they may also have a studio in Toronto...not sure). Website: RenaissanceStudios.ca  I will let you know how it goes! There were a couple others that I found just by searching boudoir Toronto on Google, but some were really expensive or not my style of photography.

 

Originally Posted by nv+gms View Post

 

 Actually found this studio through another lady who posted on the forum. Plus they do hair and make up...which I fail at both. So that alone should make me look good! And just to let you know the last 2 months have been really stressful...so not many workouts and really not feeling wedding shape ready...sigh....next week!


Are you kidding me?!  you are in tip top shape already!  The photos will be amazing!

Thank you! That's very kind of you, and is a really nice thought for me to go into tomorrow!cheer2.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have some politically sensored information about how I am feeling about some aspects of my wedding planning at this time.  I would love to know if someone knows who the name of the florist/website/catalogue I am going to spend a small fortune in fresh flowers is going to be - b/c I would love to be able to work through them directly instead of 2 middle-man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by nv+gms View Post

 

I have some politically sensored information about how I am feeling about some aspects of my wedding planning at this time.  I would love to know if someone knows who the name of the florist/website/catalogue I am going to spend a small fortune in fresh flowers is going to be - b/c I would love to be able to work through them directly instead of 2 middle-man. 

I am having similar issues....technically I think we are suppose to pay everything in a little over a week, and I just got to see my detail sheet last week (for the first time), and there was nothing there. Seems like I am starting from scratch and all the questions seem to take months to get back to me. I am at this point calling my TA, the WC and another WC all at the same time to try and get some answers....I am suppose to hear from them on Wednesday. I'll let you know!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We were planning a sunset ceremony on the beach, which we were told should be at 6:30pm.  We were going to do the dinner at Spoon afterwards, but have been told the only seatings are at 6 or 6:30.  Has anyone been successful in getting a later seating, or is everyone doing a private reception?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks!!!  I can't believe it is almost here!  I haven't had time to visit on the forum much lately but since I am going to be gone two weeks from work during a merger it is what it is!  If I can I will try and get my planning thread done before we leave if I can find the time shots.gif  Happy planning everyone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Congrats again! Can't wait to read all about it!!!!!

When do you guys leave?

Originally Posted by rkf1046 View Post

Thanks!!!  I can't believe it is almost here!  I haven't had time to visit on the forum much lately but since I am going to be gone two weeks from work during a merger it is what it is!  If I can I will try and get my planning thread done before we leave if I can find the time shots.gif  Happy planning everyone!



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×