Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Thanks ladies! I leave tonight!!! I am so excited and sooo freaking out. Still some packing left to do and I am at work today until 5, yes call me crazy.

 

So far, 6 bags. Hope we can manage that and the suit and the dress and our little monster too!

 

Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post

Chong and Amanda, have unbelievably amazing weddings!!! I went to a wedding yesterday and it got me all nostalgic and I missed you girls so much I had to jump on here and wish you well and say hi to everyone else! love.gif





Originally Posted by beaz2be View Post

Amanda and Chong have an AMAZING WEDDING both of you!!  So excited for you and cannot WAIT to hear all about it when you get back!!

thewave.gif  elefant.gifbunny_4.gifsmile159.gif



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok I voted!  Althought I didn't look at the prize, what do you win?  Also while I am here, I forgot to ask, can someone please add my date to the list!!  We are getting married April 25, 2011 at the El Dorado Chapel and reception back at AS.  Thank you!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

October 2010

amandamarieb – October 10, 2010

chong – October 10, 2010

 

November 2010

dstinationdrmr – November 12, 2010 – 4pm

dirtymartini – November 13, 2010 – Azul Beach

Ms.H – November 16, 2010

 

December 2010

mzgillis316 - December 3, 2010

jaimeburns – December 10, 2010

rkf1046 – December 11, 2010

 

January 2011

Arkae – January 21, 2011

Audrey1281 – January 22, 2011

Murmel – January 24, 2011

NV&GMS – January 26, 2011

 

February 2011

Less is More – February 19, 2011

 

March 2011

gingerlover36 – March 26, 2011

 

April 2011

dakotaAZ – April 2, 2011

Michele4172011  - April 17, 2011

Mahalo79 – April 25, 2011 (EDR Chapel/AS)

Chapa – April 30, 2011

 

May 2011

TLGnhci – May 2, 2011

mmc1105 – May 6, 2011

JaimeCF2BR – May 7, 2011

Nikki O – May 7, 2011

amcferron – May 13, 2011

MaggieandJay – May 15, 2011

beaz2be – May 27, 2011

Bigboponthebeach – May 28, 2011

Vic0214 – May 31, 2011

 

June 2011

jazz04 – June 12, 2011

 

July 2011

LMMDC – July 23, 2011

Lynsey – July 25, 2011 (EDR)

 

August 2011

Herbie76 – August 2, 2011

 

 February 2012

msmarmar123 – February 11, 2012

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Nicole - I see tlgnuci on the B2B...is this supposed to be Tisha?  tlgnhci??

 

Just making sure before I submit my vote!

 

Originally Posted by ~Nicole~ View Post

Hi ladies!  Don't forget to vote for MOTM!  I nominated a few girls from this thread :)

 



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: The List

 

Okay, so not trying to blow up our thread with the list of brides or anything, but Jaime had a great idea, which was to add our ceremony and reception sites to the list.  So, if you would like to add yours, please let me know.  smile29.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR View Post

 

Hey Nicole - I see tlgnuci on the B2B...is this supposed to be Tisha?  tlgnhci??

 

Just making sure before I submit my vote!

 

 

 

 

 

Yes its supposed to be TLGnhci - Tisha!  Not sure how that happened?  Anyway, I know I'm not in here often anymore, but I know you ladies are great support for each other and felt that nominations were in order :).

 

I saw someone asking what you win.... no prize or anything, but you're acknowledged as member of the month on the forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Awe, thank you Nicole!!!  elefant.gif

Originally Posted by ~Nicole~ View Post





Yes its supposed to be TLGnhci - Tisha!  Not sure how that happened?  Anyway, I know I'm not in here often anymore, but I know you ladies are great support for each other and felt that nominations were in order :).

 

I saw someone asking what you win.... no prize or anything, but you're acknowledged as member of the month on the forum.



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's an amazing idea! I will let you guys know when i have more details. I do know i am having the sky ceremony.

 

Originally Posted by TLGnhci View Post

Re: The List

 

Okay, so not trying to blow up our thread with the list of brides or anything, but Jaime had a great idea, which was to add our ceremony and reception sites to the list.  So, if you would like to add yours, please let me know.  smile29.gif



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×