Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nicole~ View Post
Well I have to admit.... I think your neuroticness is what I love about you :)
I'm just trying to be encouraging that's all!

Katie, have you tried googling for the wording? I always find stuff that way.
Aww yes!! As long as someone enjoys it then I don't feel as bad :) popcorn.gif

Katie - I'm probably the last one on here that should be trying to help with this since I think I'm the only one that isn't having an AHR :)

Here's a few:

Katie

and

Chris

together with their parents

are happy to announce

their marriage

on May 7th

Puerto Morelos, Mexico

Please join them

for a post wedding celebration (or reception)

on Saturday, May 22nd 2010

TIME

CITY, STATE

Or more formal:

Katie & Chris ______, together with their parents

request the pleasure of your company

at their marriage reception Saturday, the twenty-second of May

Two-thousand and ten

at seven o'clock in the evening

St. Paul's Cathedral

675 Main Street

Baltimore, Maryland

Last but not least, more detailed:

Katie & _________ together with their parents

request the pleasure of your company at a reception to celebrate their recent marriage

The reception will be held at

The Mayflower Hotel,

200, Main Street, Knightsbridge

on Thursday, 30th May 2009

at 2.30 o'clock

Their wedding in Puerto Morales, Mexico was beautiful and intimate and now it's time celebrate with family and friends

R.S.V.P. Tel: Susan 223.768.2603

Email: susan@swiftmail.com

Just a few options, I know they aren't great! I'll keep looking :)

Hi Girls

My finance and I are back and forth where to get married this July in Mexico. We are down to two choices: Azul Sensatori or Riu Palace. Both places look great but I can not decided. I heard the beach at Azul was not very nice. Does anyone know? I love the beach and would prefer this to the pool. Any help would be great.

whew, I have had a lot of catching up to do with reading posts. Unfortunately, I did not do a single thing of my to-do list. I am not trying to bring down the (normally!) peppy mood of this board, but this past week has been really difficult. My best friend's fiance (they were getting married in March) was killed in a bad car accident on Christmas day. I have spent the past few days running around town canceling all the different vendors so she won't have to do that.

So I guess, I just want to remind everyone--even though wedding planning can get crazy, at the end of the day, just remember that you are marrying the man you love and that is all that really matters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by renee1811 View Post
whew, I have had a lot of catching up to do with reading posts. Unfortunately, I did not do a single thing of my to-do list. I am not trying to bring down the (normally!) peppy mood of this board, but this past week has been really difficult. My best friend's fiance (they were getting married in March) was killed in a bad car accident on Christmas day. I have spent the past few days running around town canceling all the different vendors so she won't have to do that.

So I guess, I just want to remind everyone--even though wedding planning can get crazy, at the end of the day, just remember that you are marrying the man you love and that is all that really matters.
you are absolutley right. I am so sorry about your friends fiance. I hope she can make it through, having great friends like you will help.
At the end of the day we have to remember why we are doing all of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momichele View Post
So we decided on Azul Sensatori tonight after talking with the TA. I am so happy that we decided on a place. We are just waiting to see what day our wedding will take place.
Congrats on deciding. That was one of the most stressful things for me to do. Next was getting the price for travel that we wanted.
After that smooooth sailingshots.gif