Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

oh and tomorrow evening...I'm meeting up with my 'best friend' to talk things through. I'm feeling positive, but not delusional...and I'm going with a very open mind. think we both have things we need to say, but bottom line will be i know that she can't afford to come so won't be in Mexico...but that's cool. I can deal with that :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie_2010 View Post
oh and my to-dos...

1. find invites that me AND FI agree on! (lol turns out we don't have the same taste at all!)
2. try and finish wedding 'brochure'
3. pay final payment for wedding dress
4. (this is a long-term one for Jan) go shopping with my mum for shoes, veil and tiara
Waaahooo! You're committing to a list <3

Quote:
oh and tomorrow evening...I'm meeting up with my 'best friend' to talk things through. I'm feeling positive, but not delusional...and I'm going with a very open mind. think we both have things we need to say, but bottom line will be i know that she can't afford to come so won't be in Mexico...but that's cool. I can deal with that :)
That's wonderful! You're truly being the bigger person and the adult in the situation, so no matter the outcome just know you did the right thing :)

smile03.gif

UPDATED!

KittenHeart (Amy) to doâ€s:

1. Freaking pick out and purchase a veil already!

2. Pay Ali for OOT bag items

3. Order MOH gift

4. Finish making bridesmaid fascinators

5. Buy cardstock and print out OOT bag items

6. Print out guestbook tree and get nice pen and purell

7. Complete one week P90X & one week Insanity (12 workouts)

8. Finalize all appts for BD shoot prep

AmyBermuda to doâ€s:

1. Finalize & shop online for seating card display

2. Plan Xmas shopping trips for all other wedding decorations

3. Update budget

4. Determine excursion activities and budget for them.

MrsVaughn2B (Andrea) to doâ€s:

#1 Order OOT bags ( I slacked and now have to wait for more to come back in stock)

#2 Order OOT candles

#3 Monogram stickers for my AH invites

#4 Jewelry for bridesmaids

#5 Decide hair and make up for wedding day – in process

Thefuturemrslutz (Lindz) to doâ€s:

1) Print and mail STD's!!

2) Put deposit down on rooms at Le Blanc (instead of booking my trip as deposit.

3) I have added a lot to my website...just need to complete it!

4) Try on 3 wedding dresses again!

~Crista-Lee~ to doâ€s:

1. Finish getting address' for my Save the Dates (ordered this weekend)

2. Write out Christmas cards to go with the STD's.

3. Start looking for BM dresses

4. Start looking for center piece idea's/ decor idea's

Meghan to doâ€s:

1. Make invites and mail out by January 1st

2. Go look for wedding bands

Katieâ€s to doâ€s:

1. find invites that me AND FI agree on! (lol turns out we don't have the same taste at all!)

4. (this is a long-term one for Jan) go shopping with my mum for shoes, veil and tiara

Quote:
SO proud of you!!!! Just remember to keep an open mind(like you said) and be empathetic to her situation. This will help her open up to you! You are definitely doing the right thing!!smile03.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefuturemrslutz View Post
SO proud of you!!!! Just remember to keep an open mind(like you said) and be empathetic to her situation. This will help her open up to you! You are definitely doing the right thing!!smile03.gif
thanks Lindz...I know, I'm going with a very open mind. I am prepared for the fact she's not going to be coming to mexico, but also prepared that I am likely to hear some things that are going to be hard to swallow as from her text there are obviously things that have been bothering her, but I'm ready for it and will listen and look at it all from both sides.

I'll update you all later :)

STARTING Friday, December 11th 2009 – ENDING Friday, December 25th 2009

We will check in with what is done either as it’s done or every other Friday and start a new list

KittenHeart (Amy) to do’s:

1. Freaking pick out and purchase a veil already! 

2. Pay Ali for OOT bag items

3. Order MOH gift

4. Finish making bridesmaid fascinators

5. Buy cardstock and print out OOT bag items

6. Print out guestbook tree and get nice pen and purell

7. Complete one week P90X & one week Insanity (12 workouts)

8. Finalize all appts for BD shoot prep

AmyBermuda to do’s:

1. Finalize & shop online for seating card display

2. Plan Xmas shopping trips for all other wedding decorations

3. Update budget

4. Determine excursion activities and budget for them.

MrsVaughn2B (Andrea) to do’s:

#1 Order OOT bags ( I slacked and now have to wait for more to come back in stock)

#2 Order OOT candles

#3 Monogram stickers for my AH invites

#4 Jewelry for bridesmaids

#5 Decide hair and make up for wedding day – in process

Thefuturemrslutz (Lindz) to do’s:

1) Print and mail STD's!!

2) Put deposit down on rooms at Le Blanc (instead of booking my trip as deposit.

3) I have added a lot to my website...just need to complete it!

4) Try on 3 wedding dresses again!

~Crista-Lee~ to do’s:

1. Finish getting address' for my Save the Dates (ordered this weekend)

2. Write out Christmas cards to go with the STD's.

3. Start looking for BM dresses

4. Start looking for center piece idea's/ decor idea's

Meghan to do’s:

1. Make invites and mail out by January 1st

2. Go look for wedding bands

Katie’s to do’s:

Renee’s to do’s:

1. Order OOT bags

2. Start buying things to go in the OOT bags

3. Make brochures for OOT bags

4. Buy my earrings for the wedding

5. Order BM's shoes

6. Decide on a group excursion and costs for that

Affromert – Amy’s to do’s:

1. Find shoes

2. Think about veil or no veil

3. GET MY FH to get his outfit!!!!!!!!!!!