Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshManahan View Post
Hi ladies! Glad to hear everyone is doing well and planning is moving along. I have 9 days left to go and leave on Monday.

I am completely exhausted and have had no time to do anything. I lost my dinner cards and missed my calighraphy appointment for them. My handwriting sucks so I'm sure they are going to look crappy now. Also the paper I special ordered for my OOTs gift bag agenda insert never showed up and now is on forever backorder.

I guess the only postivie/negative is that I gained three pounds last week, but my dress still fits :)

I think it is time for some vodka and a sedative...
Ash,
Keep your head up girl! It sucks when you miss your appts and things don't go as planned, but you are getting married! Its going to be a great day and no one will ever know there was a hiccup. You got your man, your dress, and getting married in a tropical paradise. What else could you ask for! Plus who doesn't want to spend Thanksgiving on the beach! bunny_4.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by renee1811 View Post
I have paid my deposit and my wedding is booked now!! WOOHOO! This past month I felt like I wasn't doing anything, but now it's all moving along smoothly. Nicole, when you get a chance, would you please add me to the list--May 28! :)

I got my bridesmaid's dresses at Ross for $15, so I am super-excited about that. They are a really pretty teal color and are chiffon. I was so worried about finding a dress because all of my girls are different sizes, but they all loved the dress and thought it was very flattering. I got their jewelry at Sam Moon (omg, I am in love with that store!)--they each got a silver starfish necklace, and I also found luggage tags for all of them.

My dress has come in, and I HAVE to lose 5 pounds for it to fit correctly. I'm a little worried with Thanksgiving being next week--any tips on how to stay fit during the holidays?!
Congrats and welcome! The girls here are great help and super motivating. You are well on your way if you already have your dress, bridesmaid dresses and jewelry for your bridesmaids. My advice for the Thanksgiving, use a smaller plate. Its really easy to load up a big plate of delish carbs, gravy, turkey, etc... but if you have a smaller plate it will help with portion control. I have been doing this a lot lately for all my meals and its helped so much. Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrommert View Post
OH BTW. I just heard back from the M.A.C make up artist who is from the cancun area and is willing to travel to AS to do make-up for our group.
here is here prices.s
$100 for bride
$60 for everyone else.
Im going to concider this and compare it with AS spa prices.

Amy,
First of all thank you for looking for those luggage tags for me at Michael's. I have been looking too but no luck. Plan B is going to be in full effect shortly.
Second, I need full details on MAC and now you are going to get her on the resort without fireworks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Well instead of mashed potatoes I have a recipe for mashed yams and pears which will suffice as my potatoes. I'm making two veggies dishes, skipping gravy and very little stuffing. I'll also do this based off of cals, eat small cal meals throughout the day and make space for the bigger meal. I will also workout on Turkey Day to even things out if possible :) I also make a berry pie for Turkey Day and I use splenda and no one even knows this, it's so delish!
It's crazy how similar our diets are! Can I have your receipe for your mashed yams and your berry pie?? Sounds awesome!!!!!!!!

Hi girls, happy Friday!!!!!!

This weekend I am refereeing 2 touch rugby games, playing in one game, and playing a round of golf. Whew! Might not be much time for wedding stuff to get done.

You might find this funny but my To Do this weekend is to organize my To Dos. I keep getting ideas for things like to put in my Welcome Bags - but not going to buy everything for a while - and I have a thousand sticky notes with scribbles on them! So I need a central place to store all of my ideas.

I do have the bags I want to buy, BUT I dont want to ask Mark if he likes them before I buy them b/c I am pretty sure he'll say no - but what do you guys think? My colors are pink & orange:

ORANGE GIRAFFE MICROFIBER SHOPPER TOTE #SH13-82

PINK GIRAFFE MICROFIBER SHOPPER TOTE #SH13-80

I know they are more feminine, but really, when is pink & orange not feminine?!

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

Amy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrommert View Post
OH BTW. I just heard back from the M.A.C make up artist who is from the cancun area and is willing to travel to AS to do make-up for our group.
here is here prices.s
$100 for bride
$60 for everyone else.
Im going to concider this and compare it with AS spa prices.

I think those prices are much better than the AS spa prices and at least you know what type of make-up you're getting. Do you mind sharing the contact information and how you plan to get the person to the resort? Do you have to pay for a day pass?

AmyBermuda - Wow what a busy weekend! Sounds like fun though :)

I totally do that too, organize my to do's. This is why I love my Blackberry, I have so many notes in there I constantly update it. I need to update my budget spreadsheeet that I have been avoiding for obvious reasons :)

Those are cute! I LOVE giraffee print, my shower curtain is giraffe print and I just got a huge vintage giraffe poster I put in my bathroom and I have another in my livingroom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsVaughn2B View Post
Amy,
First of all thank you for looking for those luggage tags for me at Michael's. I have been looking too but no luck. Plan B is going to be in full effect shortly.
Second, I need full details on MAC and now you are going to get her on the resort without fireworks.
Hey girls! I haven't been on in forever. But...If you have a chance for someone from MAC to do your makeup, do it. The resort makeup is literally like Wet 'N Wild products and I was not impressed. I ended up doing my own. Just my two cents! Good luck!