Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

I have paid my deposit and my wedding is booked now!! WOOHOO! This past month I felt like I wasn't doing anything, but now it's all moving along smoothly. Nicole, when you get a chance, would you please add me to the list--May 28! :)

I got my bridesmaid's dresses at Ross for $15, so I am super-excited about that. They are a really pretty teal color and are chiffon. I was so worried about finding a dress because all of my girls are different sizes, but they all loved the dress and thought it was very flattering. I got their jewelry at Sam Moon (omg, I am in love with that store!)--they each got a silver starfish necklace, and I also found luggage tags for all of them.

My dress has come in, and I HAVE to lose 5 pounds for it to fit correctly. I'm a little worried with Thanksgiving being next week--any tips on how to stay fit during the holidays?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshManahan View Post
Hi ladies! Glad to hear everyone is doing well and planning is moving along. I have 9 days left to go and leave on Monday.

I am completely exhausted and have had no time to do anything. I lost my dinner cards and missed my calighraphy appointment for them. My handwriting sucks so I'm sure they are going to look crappy now. Also the paper I special ordered for my OOTs gift bag agenda insert never showed up and now is on forever backorder.

I guess the only postivie/negative is that I gained three pounds last week, but my dress still fits :)

I think it is time for some vodka and a sedative...
I agree with Linz - all the things you're stressing about will not even get noticed or given a second thought by your guests.

The way I'm staying calm, is as long as I've got my FI there, my dress and the registrar to marry us, nothing else is worth stressing over as it's not worth ruining the happiest day of my life.

Deep breaths!! It will be great!!!!!!!!!! please just enjoy it - you don't want to spend all this time counting down and looking forward to it and then you spend the whole day stressing....deep breath and a big smile :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by renee1811 View Post
I have paid my deposit and my wedding is booked now!! WOOHOO! This past month I felt like I wasn't doing anything, but now it's all moving along smoothly. Nicole, when you get a chance, would you please add me to the list--May 28! :)

I got my bridesmaid's dresses at Ross for $15, so I am super-excited about that. They are a really pretty teal color and are chiffon. I was so worried about finding a dress because all of my girls are different sizes, but they all loved the dress and thought it was very flattering. I got their jewelry at Sam Moon (omg, I am in love with that store!)--they each got a silver starfish necklace, and I also found luggage tags for all of them.

My dress has come in, and I HAVE to lose 5 pounds for it to fit correctly. I'm a little worried with Thanksgiving being next week--any tips on how to stay fit during the holidays?!
welcome!!!

it's so exciting once you get something finally booked! sounds like you're well on your way with your plans too :)

my main tip for not putting on the pounds is portion size - everyone tends to have big meals....just be conscious of how much you're eating...and don't have seconds!! but you have got plenty of time to lose 5 lbs!! so don't worry too much!

Hey Ladies,

Well I leave for Mexico in 3 days and get married a week tomorrow. Like Nicole I am very laid back so not worried to much about the details. I have a great husband to be, my friends and family coming and a wicked dress so should be good. Just need to get there in one piece now!

Will give you guys a review when I return.

Happy planning.

Gem

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemwhite2b View Post
Hey Ladies,
Well I leave for Mexico in 3 days and get married a week tomorrow. Like Nicole I am very laid back so not worried to much about the details. I have a great husband to be, my friends and family coming and a wicked dress so should be good. Just need to get there in one piece now!
Will give you guys a review when I return.
Happy planning.
Gem
ooooo good luck Gem!!! Hope you have a fantastic time! can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

Enjoy!!!!!

CONGRATS on booking renee and sounds like your well on your way!

GEM, wish i could be as calm as you. Im a little under 90 days and had had knots in my stomach everyday. ... ALot going on here for me. just moved a month ago, still unpacking,planning wedding for mexico ceremony and private party there, then planning back hom reception... which is IN OUR HOME, that is still not completely UNPACKED lol. and were having holiday parties at our home as well... lol.

But you ladies are so right, as long as you have the important things, hubby,dress and support from family and friends thats all that matters :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshManahan View Post
Hi ladies! Glad to hear everyone is doing well and planning is moving along. I have 9 days left to go and leave on Monday.

I am completely exhausted and have had no time to do anything. I lost my dinner cards and missed my calighraphy appointment for them. My handwriting sucks so I'm sure they are going to look crappy now. Also the paper I special ordered for my OOTs gift bag agenda insert never showed up and now is on forever backorder.

I guess the only postivie/negative is that I gained three pounds last week, but my dress still fits :)

I think it is time for some vodka and a sedative...
Awww Ash! Do you have a friend with good handwriting you can have do them? I'd start calling my girls and just explain that I'm stressed and I need all hands, I'd help out a bride in this situation, someone has got to be able to come over and allieviate some stress.

3lbs isn't bad, you could cut out most carbs for a week and slim up no problem if you wanted but if you still fit in your dress, you should be fine :)

Have a WONDERFUL wedding, I know we can't wait to see you fabulous pictures! smile03.gif shots.gif