Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrommert View Post
We got bridesmaids dresses ON SALE at Macys this weekend. I let the girls pick the dress the dress, I picked the color! THey are all wearing Dark gray strapless dress with hot pink shoes! they still have to find shoes tho, again, I just picked the color..
Oh my gosh, I am doing gray dresses and hot pink shoes too!! DO you have a picture of your dresses? How much did yall pay for them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amybermuda View Post
Hey girls! Good job you all for completing so many items.

AmyKH, wow I spent all day saturday hungover on the couch and you were like a task maniac! Congrats.

Lindz - your save the date bottles are AMAZING. I am totally jealous and I can't wait to hear what your girls say about them.

So I called the 2 hotels in Maryland for my AHR this week and I have a contract in for one of them. I also called the caterer and have him booked for July 24th. He is going to send me some sample menus and we'll start picking and choosing as we get closer to the date. I feel very relieved for following through on my to do list!

I also opened my very own PayPal account so I can buy the spa wraps I wanted for part of my bridesmaids gifts.

Lastly, my Dad is in Miami now until Thnxgiving, so I asked him to pick up a shirt for Mark for the wedding - one of those fancy Cuban shirts - in white. Mark bought a polo for himself already but I want him to be a little dressier.

AmyKH - Your guest book sounds AMAZING! I love the idea so much. I am also trying to do the whiteboard guestbook in mexico and chalkboard in Maryland. I was going to get a Polaroid camera for it - what are you using? Mark & I traveled the US after college together and took Polaroids (this was before digital cameras - haha) everywhere we went so I thought it would be a nice touch. I wonder if they still sell themhuh.gif!!! haha

Amy F - WOW! I love the gray dresses and pink shoes combo! I cannot wait to see your pix. I loved that combo in Lindz's bottle gifts too.

Have a good week girls!

Oh - and lastly - I am down 5.5 pounds :) I have 14.5 more to go!
Hahaha you sound like me with the hangover! Fi was out of town for a bachelor party for one of his friends. WELL, instead of being super productive, I partied all weekend with my girls and slept all day SUnday! UGH!!!! oh well!

My girls loved them!!! I am SOOOO not a DIY person, so they were so proud of me. :) I told them I was inspired by all of yall on the site!!!!!

Lindz ,I went on the macys website and of COURSE not there. ... but the dresses are reg price $69, on sale 15% off and then tmrw sale is $10 OFF the sale price w/coupon so the girls are going tmw to get them...

Ill have one of the girls take a pic of the dress then post it. you girls will have to walk me through posting a pic on here, ive tried, no dice.

NOW searching for hot pink pumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) so hott wink.gif

I absolutely love the gray & hot pink, I think it's the perfect balance and compliment. I really wanted to do gray and baby yellow.... decided on greens though even though some baby yellow orchids snuck in somehow :)

In an effort to shrink my size I've been cutting back on my drinking so no hangover for me.

My FI was out of town over the weekend camping with his BM & came home and entire day early with no warning and nearly gave me a heart attack! I already had a whole girls weekend planned so did that anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie_2010 View Post
omg omg omg!

It's only 165 days until I leave for Mexico and 170 until the wedding day!!!!!!!!!

so that's only 164 sleeps to go until I've got to have everything ready by!! arrrgggghhhh!!!!!!!!! lol

Ahhh stop it!!! You make my stomach twist in knots everytime you mention how much time we have since I'm only one day after you!

shots.gif

Nicole - you must be super laid back which I totally envy. I'm not gonna lie I'm a bit of a control freak, which just makes all the stress 10X. I even had a wedding nightmare last night that I couldn't shake and kept me up for over an hour.

On another subject, I got this in my Brides.com daily email and thought I'd share with you ladies, especially since we're all working out together now :)

"To avoid bloating, stay away from the following foods the day before the wedding: broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, onions, chewing gum, soda, soup, beans, lettuce, brussels sprouts, peas and high-fiber cereals."

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Ahhh stop it!!! You make my stomach twist in knots everytime you mention how much time we have since I'm only one day after you!

shots.gif
haha! just remember, you are a whole day after me and I think time-difference-wise, you are at least half a day behind me so that' s a whole day and a half lol

plus a hell of whole lot more organised than i am! so if either of us should be panicking, it's me!!

sad about your nightmare last night though sad.gif have you got a pad of paper next to your bed so if you wake up you can write things down? it supposed to help stop things bouncing around your head