Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefuturemrslutz View Post
oh I need to add one more:
4) FINISH website!! I have started it...it is a work in progress. The only sections I have completed are the first page, "Happy Bday Marry Me," and our blog ("Keep up with us").
Wedding Website - Lutz & Lindz
ahhhh Lindz your proposal story is soooooooo gorgeous...I was welling up just reading it! what a sweetie your fiance is!! isn't it great when they pull through on something that's so special to us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
As for TA's... worthless in my opinion (who I've dealt with so far). I keep going to FI, "I could have done this faster... what is the point?" I can't stand my TA. He is so bad with getting back to me via email.

On the other hand my AS WC is the best thing that has happened to me yet, so helpful and sweet. I'm about ready to start sending my guests directly to Karisma to book, it's getting ridiculous.
I feel the same way!! And my TA is lying to me. For example, she told me Ryan and I had to book our trip for 7 days in order to get certain things...blah blah blah. Well, I emailed my WC at Le Blanc (who is amazing!!) and she was like "I specifically told your TA that you only needed to book 3 nights." Not really that big of a deal...just annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amybermuda View Post
Lindz, love love love the site.

I totally feel like TAs are shady. Mine is really nice but does not instill a lot of confidence in me or my guests. I rushed in and chose a TA which is basically a one woman shop b.c I wanted to support small businesses. Bad decision ! My friends keep making fun of me b/c her email address is @aol.com. LOL

I do think large tour operators can help you get better deals though. My TA is using a large tour operator and they have the clout to help. I would ask your hotel who is the biggest Travel Agency or Tour Operator they use and try that out. They can also "price match" in case the prices go down after you booked your rooms.

Good luck!
That is a great suggestion!!! Thank you so much!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Alright ladies, here's our to do this to complete by (Black) Friday, November 27th 2009:

STARTING Friday, November 13th 2009 – ENDING Friday, November 27th 2009
We will check in with what is done either as itâ€s done or every other Friday and start a new list :)

KittenHeart (Amy) to doâ€s:
#1 -Finish wording on invites and get info over to Ana
#2 -Pay deposit to DJ
#3 - Go to Banana Republic on Sunday to look for groom attire
#4 - Go to fabric district and pick up supplies for fascinators and jewelry (already planned)

AmyBermuda to doâ€s:
1) book the caterer for my AHR
2) find a couple hotels for room blocks for my AHR
3) send out all brochures to RSVP'ers

MrsVaughn2B (Andrea) to doâ€s:
#1 Write thank you notes for shower
#2 Pick out bridesmaids shoes
#3 Select remain ceremony details (sand color, bows on chairs, how many additional chairs)

Afrommert (Amy) to doâ€s:
1. Pick out/ Get Bridesmaids dresses (NOPE havenâ€t found any lol)
2. Figure out music for Private reception
3. Go shopping for Grooms attire

Meghan to doâ€s:
Print invitations

thefuturemrslutz to doâ€s:
1) SAVE the DATES!!!! Pretty much everyone knows about my wedding, but I want to make it official.
2) Travel agent stuff. I need to make a decision whether to use one or not.
3) Book MY wedding trip.
4) FINISH website!! I have started it...it is a work in progress. The only sections I have completed are the first page, "Happy Bday Marry Me," and our blog ("Keep up with us").

Don't forget to update us as you complete your items! bunny_4.gif
Thanks for doing this!! Good to have you girls to get my booty in gear!bunny_4.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by amybermuda View Post
Thanks Amy! I am super motivated now to get my list done. I actually do not even have a master to do list. Maybe I should start by writing this all down to stay sane. And I am changing jobs 1/1/10. Craziness.

Andrea - Glad you found good stuff on there!
Amy what job are you changing to? I'm sure that's very exciting but probably stressful as well!

Hi Ladies.

I am so sorry I never got back to you about our wedding -which was fantastic!

Almost as soon as we got home, my Father got really ill. He went into the hospital on our one month anniversary, and on the morning of November 5th, he passed away. I was with him. I can't even begin to express how much I miss him.

Needless to say, this has been a really horrible time for me and my husband. I am the only child and Mom is out of the picture. My husband was very close to my Dad as well. The honeymoon made a complete halt as soon as we got home, most unfortunately. Vance has been nothing but super supportive -and I am so glad I have him, every moment of the day.

The good news is that Dad made it to my wedding. And though he was ill there too, he walked me down the aisle and he was super super proud of both me and of Vance.

Our professional photos are up at:

Galleries

go to client login -the password is "vixen"

For you ladies who's weddings are fast approaching....

The hotel is lovely, the beach was beautiful and the seaweed isn't that big a deal unless your a total wuss. The food was just fine. Zacolo -the mexican restaurant was great and so was the Siena -Italian. Didn't love Zavas terrace, but they were the kitchen that prepared our wedding dinner and it was fantastic -we had the steak and lobster tail.

We totally loved Le Chique and went back for the 14 course meal on our last night (it did cost extra). Las Tapas we wouldn't bother going to again, it was a disappointment.

Our room was the honeymoon suite and was gorgeous.

The wedding planners on site were fantastic, we brought our own table runners, pashmina's, feather, lanterns, tea lights, mirrored tea light holders, etc.... we paid them $150 in cash and they set everything up, accommodated for the wind and we loved what they did.

Don't worry about a thing once you are there... it will be great!

If you have any questions just ask, or pm me. I will try to be more accessible than I have been.

Big hugs to all you beautiful brides.

xo

Allisa

Oh Allisa I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. I am glad he was able to be there to see his daughter get married and walk her down the aisle. That is very special. My thoughts are with you and your husband. Congratulations on your marriage and I am glad you are supporting each other through this tough tough time. I'll be thinking of you!!!