Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Hello ladies!

Okay I have been stalking this thread for a while but just sent in my deposit so I figured it's time to introduce myself. I am getting married at Sensatori on May 10, 2010 and am PUMPED!! I have a few questions though that I'm hoping you wonderful ladies can help me out with. I'm not sure if this is something we discuss on here but here goes: A handful of our guests may have a tough time affording this gourmet-inclusive so naturally I want to get them the best rate. So I'm trying to figure out the best way to get the best rates for our guests and am wondering what kinds of rates have you guys been able to get for your guests (circa May 2010)?? Have you gotten better rates dealing with the resort directly or an outside TA? Is there a price-guarantee in effect (i.e. if the prices go down, will they go down also for guests who have already booked?). Any help or advice that you could provide would be phenomenal... THANK YOU!!!

Welcome to our thread! My suggestion would be to look at both. Personally I have found that the best rates are with Karisma directly. However, a lot of people seem to get package deals on air and hotel through a travel agent. My suggestion would be for you to price a package with a TA, price one yourself online, and then go to Karisma for a quote.

Good luck with your planning and congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocashman View Post
Hello ladies!

Okay I have been stalking this thread for a while but just sent in my deposit so I figured it's time to introduce myself. I am getting married at Sensatori on May 10, 2010 and am PUMPED!! I have a few questions though that I'm hoping you wonderful ladies can help me out with. I'm not sure if this is something we discuss on here but here goes: A handful of our guests may have a tough time affording this gourmet-inclusive so naturally I want to get them the best rate. So I'm trying to figure out the best way to get the best rates for our guests and am wondering what kinds of rates have you guys been able to get for your guests (circa May 2010)?? Have you gotten better rates dealing with the resort directly or an outside TA? Is there a price-guarantee in effect (i.e. if the prices go down, will they go down also for guests who have already booked?). Any help or advice that you could provide would be phenomenal... THANK YOU!!!
Mocashman, welcome to the thread and congrats on booking!!

I will be there on Monday that you are getting married, my wedding is May 8th 2010 =) How exciting!

Ash is right, you should check both, I am using destinationweddings.com and they seem to have a similar rate to Karisma, sometimes lower.

Let me know if you have any questions since we will be there at the same time, we should say hi and grab a drink!

=)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocashman View Post
Hello ladies!

Welcome to the group!
Both ladies are correct to look at the resort and through a travel agent. Most of my group is going through a TA but I do have a few that booked on the internet. Keep an eye out for promotions and special offers too, every little bit helps.

Happy Planning. welcome1.gif

Hello every one!!! My date of July 31, 2010 has just been confirmed at the Azul Sensatori. Reading these threads has been overwhelming but very, very informative. I'm sure I'll be on here asking for advice and posting numerous threads over the next ten months. Let the countown begin!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrommert View Post
Andrea, Did you get my email of the new 2010 packages? We are elgible for the pearl package, im pretty sure thats what were gonna do and just add the $250 for bloodtest. and you were right about the witness being $20 each lol, (gotta pay for friends there i guess hahaha)
Amy,

I did receive your email with the new packages and thank you so much. Since we booked the silver package in April, I am going to assume its too late for a package change for me. However, I do want to see if they will include the sand ceremony since right now I'm paying $50 for it, and its included in the silver package for 2010. Sure its only $50, but every little bit adds up. I will defiantly let you know what Tiffany says.

hey ladies! it seems like ages since I last posted anything!

firstly, welcome to all the new AS brides who've recently joined the thread :o) this is THE best thread on the whole site.

secondly, after a lot of thinking, budgeting and rebudgeting, on Tuesday (yesterday) we changed our holiday and wedding to Ocean Coral. so I am no longer a AS bride :o( but on the up side, at least I can stop stressing as much now that we've got something else sorted, rather than being in limbo like before!

BUT you're not getting rid of me that easy! i think you girls are all great, so if ok with all of you, I plan to still come and post in here and offer advice to others where I can. the Ocean Coral thread is pretty much dead! I don't know how I'm going to cope! I need to try and hype up some interest lol

and lastly, thank you ALL for all your help and advice and all the answers you've given me since I've been on this thread - each one was so appreciated. and you guys seriously are THE best girls on this site. thanks for everything and good luck to each and every one of you :o)

K. xx