Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie_2010 View Post
oh, and I'm majorly jealous that you can all take pics of you trying on your wedding dresses....we're not allowed in the shops over here - no photos allowed sad.gif

but next saturday I'm going to try and get one of my BMs to take a sly one on their phone!! we'll see how that goes!

Katie.
Defiantly try to get a few snap shots of your dress in the store. The store I bought my dress form doesn't allow cameras either but I just did it and then never said anything about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie_2010 View Post
Meghan,

I'd say (if you don't have a personal preference already) to go with what the majority of people are going to like.

For me, (I'm sooooo picky with my food its untrue - I'll lose weight before my wedding because I know I won't like much of the food there, but that's another story too!), chicken is normally the safest option. the whole meal seems less risky - with the pork you have pepper in there and corn cakes....but hey, that's just my fussiness again!!

but just something else for you to think about! lol

Katie.
I know what you mean about going with the safest option....Im just not sure about the cottage cheese and olives in the chicken....that doesnt seem like something everyone would love...I dont know. Honestly, neither of the options seem super appealing to me lol. That's why im having such a hard time deciding.

Thanks for the feedback on the dress ladies!

The first dress shop I went to let me take photos, this store didn't until I put the deposit down. It hasn't come in yet though, and we are just over a month away! I'm starting to panic a little....

As for the food. One thing about having an in town wedding is the ability to taste before you chose, with these DW its a bit of a crap shoot and you have to hope that since they are a gourmet inclusive, it will all be fabulous. It's one of the reasons we chose not to go to Cuba for the DW.

We opted to go with the $28 meals because the whole point of a DW wedding for me was to have lobster at dinner! And really, where in Nortj America can you get a surf and turf dinner w/lobster for $28/pp?

I'm sure whatever yo chose will be just perfect!

Hi

Its nice to know there is other b2b out there also having their ceremony at the sensatori resort in May 2010.

My H2B and I are having a real headache with the planning aspect though, dont seam to be getting anywhere fast with the w/c. and everything seams to cost extra.

Cant believe the hotels policy on photographers, we are having real problems with this issue. smile41.gif

sam33, it seems to be everyone's biggest problem! It wouldn't be so bad if they offered up good photogs, but most of the choices leave a lot to be desired.... it is the on going issue on this thread... hopefully AS will be able to get it sorted out!

Hello everyone, I am a professional photographer who is also getting married at Azul. You can only imagine how difficult it was for me to find someone I liked plus was reasonable priced. I know the mark up on these packages etc. and I was having a hard time justifying $4K U.S. +. I went with Claudia photo. I also equally liked Elizabeth Medina but she was pricer and was not available for my date and time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam33 View Post
hi ladies

would be really intrested to know what photographers you are all using for your weddings
Hey Sam,
I am using Claudia Rodriguez

Claudia Gustafson Photography: Massachusetts Photographer, Boston Photographer, Metrowest Photographer, Boston Wedding Photographer, Metrowest Wedding Photographer, Baby Photographer, Babies Photographer, Child Photographer, Children Photographer, Ne

Me and ryan are getting married at Azul Sensatori on 9th April 2010. Ever since we booked, we've been checking Trip Advisor daily and checking out any photos we can find.

We recently found an excellent blog site of a lovely american couple who'd got married there and had a wedding video made. It gives you a great idea of what your wedding day will look like etc! Whilst you always have an idea, it's always better to see it in the flesh, so to speak!

blog.bcdigitalmedia.com/?tag=azul-sensatori

Would def suggest you check it out. Especially the last one, the wedding day video, as it gives you the most in terms of the actual wedding day itself!