Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckerba View Post
Thank you so much for the information on the lanterns. Have you thought about the wind and how you would anchor them down if needed?
We are using ours for the ceremony and tying satin ribbon on the tops and hanging them on the chairs in the aisle. So we thought we would just move them over to the reception, but I don't know what I will do with them there....blush2.gif I found some good ideas on The Knot maybe under the "Pink" section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkondracki View Post
I agree with Jo'Zeen. I am always a little more confused after she answers my questions. I was going to request someone else, but she actaully seems like the best person to deal with.
I'm confused, is Jo'Zeen another Miami coordinator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon101 View Post
Has anyone taken or planned a site visit and negotiated discounted rates or other perks with the hotel? I find it absolutely ridiculous that, in this economy, bringing a ton of guests for a wedding and spending extra money for private events deserves no discount on a site visit (not to mention a "food tasting" charge!?!?!?).
I have a site visit planned for this weekend. The didn't give me any sort of discount. I was rather surprised myself. I was told that this is the high season, and that is why I wasn't given a deal. I still felt like I had to get down there to see it all in person though, so we sucked it up. I have an appointment on Saturday with Honey, the on site planner. Hopefully I will see some weddings in action since it is Valentines Day weekend. Either way, we are excited!

I was not able to negotiate anything with regards to price on my site visit. The onsite wedding corrdinators told me that they do not handle anything with regard to pricing. I felt I had to see it anyway. I have attached a link to my snapfish account so you can view my albulm from the visit. It tried to caption some of the more relevant photos.

As far a Jo Zeen goes I was not impressed either. She arranged the site visit and it was like pulling teeth to get anything out of her. I do not want to use her for our wedding planning.

Here is the link for my photos. Hope that this helps!!

Snapfish: Share:Registration

I was not able to negotiate anything with regards to price on my site visit. The onsite wedding corrdinators told me that they do not handle anything with regard to pricing. I felt I had to see it anyway. I have attached a link to my snapfish account so you can view my albulm from the visit. It tried to caption some of the more relevant photos.

As far a Jo Zeen goes I was not impressed either. She arranged the site visit and it was like pulling teeth to get anything out of her. I do not want to use her for our wedding planning.

Here is the link for my photos. Hope that this helps!!

Snapfish: Share:Registration_Opt2

Oh i forgot to mention that gilberto and honey seem to be very organized. I did not ask them about why the web cam does not work so well. My fiance said it probalby has something to do with the bandwith. When you go fo your site visit can you ask them about that?

Also how long did ti take for you guys to hear back from the off site people when you put your inital request in? I submitted it last week and still have notheard anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daifje View Post
Also how long did ti take for you guys to hear back from the off site people when you put your inital request in? I submitted it last week and still have notheard anything.
Well, my TA said that it was supposed to only be a few days, but it took 2 weeks!!! They said that was out of the norm, so hopefully you hear back soon!

I made my final payment to Tiffany today! Yea!!!elefant.gif

I know it's more than 45 days out, but she and I had already planned everything out and since we knew everything we wanted I thought I would go ahead and pay. This way she can get all of my requests to the onsite coordinators and they can make sure it's all been reserved and taken care of (plaza deck, etc). I was told that they can't promise you a specific wedding location or private event site until you are paid in full....of course that prompted me to get on the ball! Now, let's just hope they get it all right! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by trayce2222 View Post
I made my final payment to Tiffany today! Yea!!!elefant.gif
I know it's more than 45 days out, but she and I had already planned everything out and since we knew everything we wanted I thought I would go ahead and pay. This way she can get all of my requests to the onsite coordinators and they can make sure it's all been reserved and taken care of (plaza deck, etc). I was told that they can't promise you a specific wedding location or private event site until you are paid in full....of course that prompted me to get on the ball! Now, let's just hope they get it all right! lol
Awesome, congrats! What a good feeling that must be!

You may have already shared before, but would you mind sharing your budget and what they charged you for your private event & extras? I'm hoping I haven't forgotten anything I need to budget for...epecially since everything seems to be an additional charge! Thanks!