Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Would anyone be willing to share what their second and third choices were to Azul? We had looked at the Iberostar Grand Pariso and Cozumel Palace. We also had to avoid adults only resorts due to a couple of kids that were attending the wedding.

I'm going to stick with the Sensatori as well, my date is taken at Azul Beach and I spoke with Tiffany at length and my TA and both assure me that all the problems are being seriously considered. asspeed was right on and couldn't have said it better, I love mexico and have also had so many things happen that were out of my control...and I'm going to start concentrating on being with my friends in family in the sun with good food, pools and plenty of cocktails.

Also, on a side note, I got my cheaptotes.com bags and they are great. I'll try to post a picture tonight, but the size it just right. They are great for the price and I ordered the inkjet transfer paper at the same time and ironed on our monogram and they turned out pretty good. I'll give some tips when I post the pics. My date is 2/7/09 and we had a little bridal shower this weekend, it's made me so excited and I can't wait to get married! I hope you all enjoy the holidays!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckerba View Post
Would anyone be willing to share what their second and third choices were to Azul? We had looked at the Iberostar Grand Pariso and Cozumel Palace. We also had to avoid adults only resorts due to a couple of kids that were attending the wedding.
I wasn't considering it, but I've heard Dreams Tulum is excellent...I've read some posting by the Dreams brides and they have all been really positive (since the re-opening). Tripadvisor also had excellent recent reviews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon2beTWells View Post
We are the same way, and I have emailed as well to see what can be done to switch to another Karismia or even to a different hotel company all together....let me know what you hear.crybaby2.gif
I talked to my TA and received an uplifting email from Tiffany, and we have decided to stick with the Sensatori. I really think things will get better and better as the days pass. Plus, I think trying to find another resort and trying to make the switch would be stressful in itself. I am going to stop stressing and keep planning. I feel relieved having made the decision, and I think we will be happy in the long run. Happy Holidays!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride2009 View Post
I wasn't considering it, but I've heard Dreams Tulum is excellent...I've read some posting by the Dreams brides and they have all been really positive (since the re-opening). Tripadvisor also had excellent recent reviews.

I have been to Dreams Tulum...actually that was a choice of ours. We went in March of 2008 We did not like the fact it was 2 hrs from the airport and it was way TOOO quiet for us. We got bored of the resort the 1st day. Their was nothing really going on. We did have a beautiful room and very nice restaurants, however, if you want fun adn entertainment I would not tell you to go to Dreams Tulum.
Shannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsashamia View Post
Also, on a side note, I got my cheaptotes.com bags and they are great. I'll try to post a picture tonight, but the size it just right. They are great for the price and I ordered the inkjet transfer paper at the same time and ironed on our monogram and they turned out pretty good. I'll give some tips when I post the pics. My date is 2/7/09 and we had a little bridal shower this weekend, it's made me so excited and I can't wait to get married! I hope you all enjoy the holidays!!
Tsasha...Please post your pics of the tote bags. I think we are returning the smaller ones, but I want to see yours first. Do you think that they will let us return them?
Thanks!

Shannon