Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Hi Girls,

I just found out that there is another wedding scheduled an hour before ours. I am pretty upset rant.gif I thought the hotel's policy was that weddings have to be 2 hours appart.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenka14 View Post
Hi Girls,

I just found out that there is another wedding scheduled an hour before ours. I am pretty upset rant.gif I thought the hotel's policy was that weddings have to be 2 hours appart.

Has anyone else experienced this?
Yes, the other bride my day is at 5pm and I am at 6pm. Shouldn't be a problem, however, considering the resort is so large.

Jenni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy_S View Post
Katherine4
I am also going to be using Mexican wedding photos and their website is mexicanweddingphotos.com... they have a contract with Karisma so you won't have to pay the vendor fee..

I have a question to anyone who can help... have any of you bought personalized sandalwood fans as favors? And if so which website and do you know if they ship to Canada.. I found a couple of websites with the fans but they do not ship to Canada.. if you could let me know that would be great!
Thanks!! :)
Thanks!!! how was there pricing? was it expensive or moderate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katherine4-09 View Post
Thanks!!! how was there pricing? was it expensive or moderate?
To me I thought it was very moderate.. I wasn't looking to spend like 5000 or more on photography and she happens to have great deals!! I think so anyways... Category Photography & Video - List of products - Weddings in Cancun & Riviera Maya by Lomas Travel that is the link to her pricing on Lomas travels page... I personally think its worth doing if you are on somewhat of a budget! I'm sure if you contact her directly she would be able to customize what you wanted for your day as well... hope this helps!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy_S View Post
To me I thought it was very moderate.. I wasn't looking to spend like 5000 or more on photography and she happens to have great deals!! I think so anyways... Category Photography & Video - List of products - Weddings in Cancun & Riviera Maya by Lomas Travel that is the link to her pricing on Lomas travels page... I personally think its worth doing if you are on somewhat of a budget! I'm sure if you contact her directly she would be able to customize what you wanted for your day as well... hope this helps!!!
I actually went on their website and they emailed me with info so great! thanks for your help they look pretty reasonable, I don't want to spend a fortune on pics but do want a great photographer u know, I also have emailed all the photographers that the resort allows, I am waiting still to hear from Caribe, and then royal which I can't seem to find info on them does anyone know website for them?

thanks

I have some answers from Fabio on things I had asked him, he seems to be getting back to me with in 3 days or so which is good.

Here is the info, maybe it will help some of u:

Hey Fabio,

Ok well we don't have approximate number of guests we will have that number by Feb, sometime.

We are looking at about 30-40 people but that is not definite, we want to have a DJ so what are the options for the reception where we can have a dj? The beach is always an option and of course the Oval Deck right behind the Zocalo

Also when will we know if we can use the dinner that is in our package deal as our rehearsal dinner?

Yes, of course you wil have to keep in mind that is not a private event and it must be for a group of 40 people or less @ The Spoon Restauant.

Do we need to book the photographer now or is that something you do?

Yeah, we can do that now. Here's what you need to do;

Review our approved photographers vendors list Category Photography & Video - List of products - Weddings in Cancun & Riviera Maya by Lomas Travel

Select your photographer & phot packages desired.

Send me an e-mail with the photographer selection and the package selected.

I'll contact the photographer and get back to you with a confirmation.

Those are some questions we have right now.

Also we do have some quests who are staying at other properties, how do they go about getting their day passes for the wedding?

Yes, each wedding pass (wedding day only) is $72 usd, payable directly at the Hotel. I will need complete names for each of the non hotel guest coming for your ceremony. All wedding pass guests must arrive not earlier than 1 hour prior to the ceremony.

Day pass, (any other day) are $99.00 usd.

Children pay 50% off an adult rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katherine4-09 View Post
Can someone please post the list of approved photographers for the resort, I know I saw it somewhere in here but can't find it again, thanks!

Most photographers are approved except for Del Sol. However if you choose a different photographer other then the four that are listed on the Lomas site you will have to pay either a $500 fee or a 3 night stay a the hotel.