Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PammyP View Post
Ok, me again...I wake up too early these days and can't get back to sleep as my mind starts buzzing with questions & ideas!

Have any Canadian brides come across the 'book a honeymoon suite and your wedding package is free' deal? If so, how did you book it? I think Signature is the only tour company that is offering the Sensatori so far.
Hi Pammy,
I was under the impression that you get a honeymoon suite for free and the "sweet wedding package" for free as well when you book a wedding for more than 15 people. At least that's what I was told.

We are through Signature as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicanbridewithquestions View Post
Can't wait to hear what you find out.
THIS IS GOOD NEWS!

Amy

I have been in correspondence with Ed Cotton from Destination Weddings about your concerns. I can only assure you that the resort will be fully functional and receiving guests as of October 31st.

The last thing I or our company wants to do is cause you stress when you should only be looking forward to a wonderful day.

I once again want to tell you your day will not be ruined, and the resort will be happy to welcome you and your guests.

Regards

Ken Krams

Managing Director- Wedding Department Karisma Hotels

Good morning!

So last night I listened to a very good webinar on Destination Weddings at Karisma Resorts. It was basically a broad overview of all of their resorts but since the moderator knew I was getting married at Sensatori she spent a lot of time talking about the resort.

For all you November brides she guaranteed that the resort would be opening by November 1st. I got to ask a few questions pertaining to my wedding but there was no real information given that we didn't already know.

She just kept talking about how fabulous the bridal suite will be in the spa and how beautiful the honeymoon suites are. In the spa the bride will have her own luxurious chair where you won't have to move. You will get pampered like crazy. They will do your manicure, pedicure and make-up in the chair and it also lays flat so they can give you a massage.

They will bring strawberries and champagne to you and your bridal party while everyone is getting ready. They will also have a mannekin(did I spell that right??) that they will put your dress on so you can pretty much stare at it the whole time. You will be able to walk out of the spa completely dressed and ready to go straight to your wedding ceremony.

That was pretty much my favorite part of the call...she talked about other things but like I said before we already know it all.

I'm doing the Sky Deck package and she talked about how beautiful that will be as well.

Hope this helps someone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beecher2Be View Post
Mrs.Steph,

I am using the Wedding Holiday as well and they told me that if I book the Honeymoon suite I get the basic wedding for free. So I upgraded my room for $1000 ($500 each) and it is still less then if you have to purchase the Wedding Package.

Also, I looked into it and the dates for my wedding trip departing December 28th, 2008 from Toronto are sold out. Geez for a place that hasn't even opened yet it is pretty popular!
Hmmm! I wonder why the same company would tell me something totally different. I hope it is just a miscommunication between Lorian I so that I can also upgrade my room and get the free wedding package. I am really confused by this issue. Thanks for sharing, I am going to look into it. When did you book? Was it recent?

Have any other Canadian Brides been able to book the free wedding package with a room upgradehuh.gif

Just a question to you ladies, I have been thinking about this before I booked at the Sensatori, would the palm trees be nicely grown by nov next year or will they still look as they do in those pics that Abby has posted? Also has anyone seen the beach site for the weddings yet? Or have any pics of it?? I know on Karisma's website they show the decorations for their sites, but is that the same that Sensatori will provide as well?? If anyones knows and could let me know that would be great! Thanks! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polina View Post
Has anyone used DestinationWeddings.com to book their rooms? I am using them and they are pretty good.
I used them at first and our TA was horrible, I had to triple check all the info she gave me (which is not why you hire someone to help you), but they gave me my deposit back. I think it depends on where you live and who you get though.

Hi Ladies,

I am WAITING for Fabio to confirm the date....seems to be something that a lot of us girls are doing! lol

I have been waiting for a little over a month now. He says that the 2010 calendar is not open yet but I really want to get my save the dates out allready!!!!