Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicanbridewithquestions View Post
I started the site review. Here's the link

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...274#post563102

Thanks so much for posting the pics. I am seriously nervous that it will not be ready in time for our 11/14/08 wedding. What are your thoughts? Did they seem reassuring on the opening date?

The only thing that is making me feel a little better that Andy looked at the photos and laughed at me for worrying (hes in construction management) He said they look like they are almost done, esp. since they are all ready painting and such.

I will be such a mess if things don't work out. The damn reason we are having a destination wedding is for less stress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amysteele444 View Post
Thanks so much for posting the pics. I am seriously nervous that it will not be ready in time for our 11/14/08 wedding. What are your thoughts? Did they seem reassuring on the opening date?

The only thing that is making me feel a little better that Andy looked at the photos and laughed at me for worrying (hes in construction management) He said they look like they are almost done, esp. since they are all ready painting and such.

I will be such a mess if things don't work out. The damn reason we are having a destination wedding is for less stress.

My FI and I were talking about that too. It was a lot more unfinished than we thought it would be. Carolina assured us that it would be done, and that every time they go back to look at it, there is so much more work done. Our guess is that it will open on November 1st, but may not have everything finished. (probably minor details of things) But as far as restaurants and pools, I think that will be done.

Oh yeah wanted to mention, when talking to Gilberto he said there is nothing to worry about the DJ's that they get them from 2 companies and they are very good. I asked him if they emcee the event too. And he said that they only speak spanish! wtf.gif

I don't know what we are going to do about a DJ! It is crazy that this is the only option is for one that doesn't speak english. We are hesitant to give a guest the job of emceeing the ceremony (there are a lot of announcements to do and want the DJ to read the crowd to play the right music at the right time)

There were so many nice people that worked at Azul Beach with great personalities that spoke great English and were very funny too. My FI and I were thinking why can't they do ithuh.gif? I don't get it.

Thoughts for a DJ optionhuh.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidshan83 View Post
Abby,
NO English? What about the first dance and father daughter dance? NO ENGLISH? Can a guest make the announcements??
Yes, guest can make announcements. In fact, Gilberto suggested getting someone from your party to be the emcee. He said the DJ is there to play the music.

I did ask Gilberto about the quality of the iPod speakers. And he said that the iPod speaker quality is equal to the DJ speakers. And someone from Lomas will help you in setting up the iPod speakers to make sure it works correctly.

with both of these options a microphone is included

The iPod option would at least give you more control over your timing, play list, announcements and song selections. It would be very difficult to work with someone who doesn't speak any English, especially if something important needs to be communicated.

Eeeeek... I'm thinking iPod!

Did anyone else see this this morning?

Deals - Exclusive Discounts and Special Offers - DailyCandy

Daily Candy released Azul Sensatori's opening with 25% off if you book before November 7, 2008.

I am BUGGING as I put down SOOO much money to hold 38 rooms! And my friends are sending me this promotion, why would anyone book their rooms with my TA when they can get 25% offhuh.gif

Jenni

Actually that rate is available to all TA's- it also has restricted dates and is 25% off of rack rates.

The group rate more than likely is the same as the opening promo discounted rates.

Price it out and see where it stands and if it includes the same dates and inclusions!