Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

The only one the small writing was complained about was when my mom saw them for the first time because hey are so untraditional. Eventually she fell in love with them as much as I did.

All of our guest that need assistance with their eyes all commented on how they loved them and how the info on the invites answered there questions. No complaints they couldn't read it. Vanessa includes a brown ink in the template that makes the info easy to read. Also you can make it bold so it's even easier to read. I wouldn't worry about it being small print because pple will be so amazed by these invites since they are still not common in the wedding industry yet. Hopefully this helps and you won't be disappointed with them!

Hello Future and Former Brides!!

I am getting married at Azul Sensatori on November 8,2015 and I am getting nervous about the planning aspect.

We have approximately 40 guests, and are holding out ceremony and cocktail hour on the Sky Deck. Any tips we should know about this?

We have our reception booked at Zocalo al Fresco, which was not out first choice. :(  Does anyone know what kind of feel this location gives off.  It looks dark and dreary, and the yellow walls seem that it wont decorate well.  Please let me know any experience had with his location and any pictures.  I would love to hear how you decorated or any input.

Any additional inside info, tips and recommendations from former Azul Sensatori brides would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks in advance!!!

Briana

Trying to decide on photographers for my June 2016 wedding. I would like someone who has been to sensatori and knows what looks good, where to be, and preferably NOT a stick in the mud for personality. . does anyone have any they really loved. And if so can you please tell me (ball park) what you spent. I am lost with this one- do I need 6 hour pkg or only 3 hours? Or something in between?

I don't want to skimp but don't want to be wasteful either

Thanks in advance ladies!

Look at Pixan Photography. Owner is Vincent. I did endlesssssss tedious months of research amd he came out on top on all catgegories important to me 1) making me look as beautiful as possible 2)capturing a story/moment w every pic 3) communication needed to be prompt 4) most bang for my buck. Will PM you some other info. Here are a few of my fav shots..

Because he was an outside vendor, AS did charge me the $800 vendor fee. And i would have paid more if they wanted to for him. He and his staff were easy to work with, easy to communicate with and he is just so darn sweet. post-278682-143989286631_thumb.jpg post-278682-143989266098_thumb.jpgpost-278682-143989272784_thumb.jpgpost-278682-1439892764_thumb.jpg

[http://video214.com/play/dbClW8w5i7dHj2AX5p3a1g/s/dark]

Hello Future and Former Brides!!

I am getting married at Azul Sensatori on November 8,2015 and I am getting nervous about the planning aspect.

We have approximately 40 guests, and are holding out ceremony and cocktail hour on the Sky Deck. Any tips we should know about this?

We have our reception booked at Zocalo al Fresco, which was not out first choice. :( Does anyone know what kind of feel this location gives off. It looks dark and dreary, and the yellow walls seem that it wont decorate well. Please let me know any experience had with his location and any pictures. I would love to hear how you decorated or any input.

Any additional inside info, tips and recommendations from former Azul Sensatori brides would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!!!

Briana

Zocalo is actually a beatiful location. It can be done very tastefully w minimal decorations. Maybe just candles..plus that is where they cook a majority of the good for events so yours would be freshest and hot. The pics online dont do it justice. But its cery authentic and clean. Everywhere at AS is perfect
  • Like 1

Thanks again @@BecomingaRiggio!! Your video is amazing

What did other brides do for invitations? I'm sending out the passport invites but not sure in timing. My wedding is June 2016. When should I send the invitations? I did a STD and have quite a few already w flight and room booked. But wasn't sure about the timing of "official" invitations. And then when to ask for the rsvp response

Sorry, lots of questions this week

@@amyzig2 I did my std this January for my October wedding and invites in June. I would not recommend waiting as long as I did for a June wedding. Maybe get them out as soon as September or October so your guest allocate money to flights and rooms before they start thinking about the holidays. Also a few girls on here made the due date way before the 45 or 60 due date. I would suggest that

Look at Pixan Photography. Owner is Vincent. I did endlesssssss tedious months of research amd he came out on top on all catgegories important to me 1) making me look as beautiful as possible 2)capturing a story/moment w every pic 3) communication needed to be prompt 4) most bang for my buck. Will PM you some other info. Here are a few of my fav shots..

Because he was an outside vendor, AS did charge me the $800 vendor fee. And i would have paid more if they wanted to for him. He and his staff were easy to work with, easy to communicate with and he is just so darn sweet. attachicon.gifDSC05489.jpg attachicon.gif_MG_0334.jpgattachicon.gif

DSC05090.jpgattachicon.gifDSC05233.jpg[]http://video214.com/play/dbClW8w5i7dHj2AX5p3a1g/s/dark]

Zocalo is actually a beatiful location. It can be done very tastefully w minimal decorations. Maybe just candles..plus that is where they cook a majority of the good for events so yours would be freshest and hot. The pics online dont do it justice. But its cery authentic and clean. Everywhere at AS is perfect

We had cocktails after the wedding on the Sky Terrace and before the reception on Zocalo Al Fresco. It was beautiful. The bright colors made a great backdrop for the pictures. Plus, it is just a few steps from the beach and one of the swimming pools. I believe you will like it.

• Like 1

I just heard from my WC down in Miami and she told me that my room list has to be sent or uploaded to her by September 2nd. My wedding is October 17th and most are checking in by October 14th. Problem is my TA obv is in charge of the room list and she told me she will not send it in atleast a week or two before. What did everybody's TA do about room list and submitting it? Did your WC in Miami require to send it this far in advance. I have no problem sending in September 2nd but I somehow have to convince my TA to follow suit. I rather have the room list sent in ASAP since everyone is booked. Any helpful advice is certainly welcome.

Hey @@carrieandsam!

Our final room list is due Sept 4 for our Oct 19th wedding.  Our TA has confirmed that they will be sending the final list to WC on or by Sept 4.  Our TA has been copied on all of our communication with our WC along the way - so this wasn't a surprise to her.

Can anyone tell me what the differences between Beach Building 3 and Zocalo Beach are?