Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

@@Tallbride515 and @@BecomingaRiggio here are pics of the fans and programs. Fans and programs are placed at each seat and you just send all your info beforehand for the program.

These are pics from my WC Maribel.

I am going with both just because these things can get pricey and some might not even use or just throw away.

To everyone else I just got my computer back after being down at the BDR and having my computer back from getting worked on for 3 weeks. Perfect timing on my computer to crash, lol.

I am back:)

-Carrie

post-280407-0-49863400-1428890712_thumb.png

post-280407-0-56649900-1428890713_thumb.png

post-280407-0-59470700-1428890714_thumb.png

• Like 2

@@Tallbride515 and @@BecomingaRiggio here are pics of the fans and programs. Fans and programs are placed at each seat and you just send all your info beforehand for the program.

These are pics from my WC Maribel.

I am going with both just because these things can get pricey and some might not even use or just throw away.

To everyone else I just got my computer back after being down at the BDR and having my computer back from getting worked on for 3 weeks. Perfect timing on my computer to crash, lol.

I am back:)

-Carrie

I probably missed it already but how did you just ask your WC about ordering these? What is the cost and can you view any additional options on the Lomas site? I haven't seen these before. Thanks for posting!!

@@BreeShort

Both are part of the sky deck wedding package. Also I see you are in the Canadian market so I cannot def say if it would be part of the sky deck wedding package for the Canadian market as I know it varies. I would ask your WC on that or maybe there are others on here that would know...

I am not sure if other packages besides come with these.

Hopefully this helps.

@@carrieandsam thank you for posting those are the same pics my WC in a Miami sent me.

@@BecomingaRiggio I have a similar theme try to decide if I'm going with rose gold/blush or silver/mercury glass accents to pop the a Shades of white theme.

Here is a pic of the set up of the fans.

post-282290-0-02203000-1428997394_thumb.jpg

This picture is reminding me that I need to purchase 2 sets of chair sashes. One for ceremony and one for reception. I'm so behind but will get there. Thinking of purchasing the sashes from the tableclothfactory.com. Pretty reasonable, but does anyone have an alternative so I can compare prices?

Also, thinking of going with a silk gazebo fabric drape instead of organza. Any thoughts on these two fabrics?

Thank you in advance for your reply. May 31st is around the corner ! Trying to remain calm. :-)

post-282290-0-94357100-1428997333_thumb.jpg

YAY!! congratulations!! 

Hi girls,
4 days after the wedding and all was amazing!!! So happy! I will recap once I get back to the states...still in Mexico

• Like 1

There's 14 days until we make the journey to Mexico . Starting to get anxiety that I'm going to forget everything. Please tell me I'm not the only one having nightmares ! Lol the other night it was I cut all my hair off the week before than couldn't do my hair for the wedding ... haha yikes !

• Like 1

@@mrsgordoncomeondown

I could use 14 days! We leave in a week from today! Everything will be awesome, you will have all your favorite people in one place. We are bringing a lot down so I'm afraid we will forget it or it will get lost. We just had 1 person cancel and might lose another 4, they are suppose to give me a definite answer today. If they don't come it will mess up most of my tables. Does anyone know if they will reimburse you if that happens?

• Like 1