Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

The buffet was very fancy!! The tables that held the food was decorated, they still had a wait staff and a private bar in our area with a fully stocked bar. Waiters walked around to clear tables as they saw people were done.

Honestly, it all goes by soooo fast that I'm so glad I did buffet because while people were eating we were doing the garter toss, cake cutting, dances, etc and as soon as we were done, most people were finished eating and the party began!!! I'm so glad I chose the buffet! The food was delicious!!! All my guests talked about how good the food was!

• Like 5

@linaco yes I am def going with the 6 pc mariachi band at my welcome party. I want to have them there at the party to get my guest hyped up. If I wasn't having them at that time then I probably wouldn't have them any other time. I am not even sure if I am going to have live music at the cocktail party unless I get the violinist for 45 minutes and she can play some at the cocktail party and ceremony. 

• Like 1

I feel like this weekend FH and I made big steps. We are back on speaking terms as now he is really helping. I know generally grooms aren't involved much in the process but he wont get away with that. All he had to do was send out the invitations, which I found last week in his car after one month. which is the reason I have not been speaking to him. Things are better now.

What are y'all doing for bridal party gifts if any? I feel like we ran into some great deals this weekend. I have 2 MOH and 1 bridesmaid. I found long beautiful dresses at macy's and bought them for them (they were $100 each)  Also found a little make up kit from Benefit called "Cabana Glama, your DesTANation make up kit". My mom gave them robes, travel jewelry cases and aromatherapy eye masks and sunglasses at our shower. For the men (there is 6 gm's), we had planned on gifting them shirt, bowtie and socks. However we also found the linen pants and vests we wanted for $75 each set. Mens Wearhouse was quoting us $98 for the rental and we weren't crazy about the suit but were going along with it because it was cream colored. We ended up buying the pants and vests for each groomsman and thought that would be a nice gift since they can keep it. Every man needs a linen suit, don't ya think?

Do y'all think this is enough? I feel like I should have something for them in Mexico but we really are over budget with the gifts.  Would you be expecting more?

@BecomingaRiggio

I think those sound like great gifts. I got my bridesmaid dresses from jcrew and gave the girls $50 toward their dress. I plan to buy their shoes, pay for hair and makeup, and I found small wristlets at coach during their semi annual sale that I purchased. I think it sounds great. Where did you guys get the groomsmen attire? We have had arguments about what the guys should wear. We were looking this weekend but nothing really stood out.  

It looks like you have gone above and beyond, very generous of you.

If you have not given the girls the makeup kits maybe you can give that to them down in Mexico. Maybe for the guys you can give them the shoes down in Mexico.

@@lauralc..thanks! Yours sound like great gifts. Can i be your bridesmaid? LOL. Do they have a K and G where you live? It was recommended to us by the manager at Mens wearhouse. Weird place BUT unbelievable prices and selection for Mens suits. Bill will do jacket, vest and pants and either a bowtie or a tie. The guys will do just the vest and not sure about a tie or bowtie. Three pics attached. Groom inspiration #3 , groomsen inspiration #1 and then the actual suit #2 Its Michael kors. $75..post-278682-142466278779_thumb.pngpost-278682-142466280226_thumb.pngpost-278682-142466281442_thumb.jpeg

I also found realtouch flowers on etsy. Designsbyjlynn. She is doing this new thing where she can offer you reaallly nice discount if you give her the fredom of picking your flowers. You give her 3 colors she can use and your overall theme. I havent recieved my flowers yet but im throwing it out there in case that sounds like something you would like to do.

@@BecomingaRiggio those suits look sharp. I really like the best, it really makes the outfit look sharp. I am having the guys wear silk linen pants in khaki and a white silk linen button down. I purchased all from a vendor I use at work. They didn't have a vest so I might just have Sam wear a vest to with his tie and just have the gma wear just the shirt pant and tie. We are still undecided on shoes, what is everyone else doing?

The shoe is something we will give to them along with a belt through a vendor I work with at my work.

@@BecomingaRiggio

How about Cubavera Or islandimporter?

We got all there for $80 after 30% off. Cubavera is sold at Macy's too.

I got for the girls flip flops made by me (will post later), a kimono robe, jewelry for the dress, barefoot sandals, necklace with their initials, a top with rhinestones that says "bridal entourage" I made the tops after I got the trasfers.