Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

What's the best restaurant to ask to have a rehearsal dinner in? I'm not having the entire group come, should only be 20-30 people.

@LaurenR- they have a private room in the Italian (but for some reason I think it might only be for about 15). Zavas is quite nice since you have a view to the ocean and the pools. The Tapas has a small patio for seating which would be beautiful and private...but again not sure how many they would seat there. Zocolo patio is always a favourite because of the setting and view to the ocean.

Need help ! Doesn't really have to do with the resort but I am stumped on where to get an outfit for my 3 year old nephew/ringbearer . I've searched ans searched the Internet , does anyone have any ideas , I want to put him in shorts a short sleeve button up shirt, suspenders and a bow tie and a fedora. . Any suggestions would be great help ! I'm running out of time

In Canada- try Sears, although it might not be online. They usually have a dressy section in the kids department. Also International Clothiers...not sure if that is only in Ontario. Carter's kids usually have suspenders. You may just have to buy piece by piece from different locations to make his outfit. The fedora has me stumped too...good luck.

• Like 1

Need help ! Doesn't really have to do with the resort but I am stumped on where to get an outfit for my 3 year old nephew/ringbearer . I've searched ans searched the Internet , does anyone have any ideas , I want to put him in shorts a short sleeve button up shirt, suspenders and a bow tie and a fedora. . Any suggestions would be great help ! I'm running out of time

Have you checked Gap? They usually have really cute hats and semi formal outfits like you're describing. H&M also has a kids line, J Crew may also have some options. I'd Google childrens fedoras, childrens suspenders, etc... and see what pops up. There are many online boutiques that you may have to pay a little more for, but the quality is usally great. Also, ETSY! I cannot tell you how many times I have used Etsy for special items. You may wind up paying more for shipping depending where in the world your items come from, but the quality is impeccable and you can usually find just what you need.

@@Ybonilla - my parents are from Puerto Rico but I was born and raised in the NY area.  Have you gotten your booking link yet?  So exciting.  I really do like the preset table decor but with expecting about 50-60 guests at $300 per table it's way over budget.  Made my first dress shopping appointment today so I'm sooooo excited!  November will be here before we know it!

Not sure if anyone has been talking about it but if you can help it, DO NOT USE CARIBE PHOTOGRAPHERS!!!

I got married on October 11th and submitted my selections for my photo album on November 10th and I STILL don't have my book. They promised to have them to me within 6wks and I am now at 3 months!!!!!! I am furious!!!! I wish I had just paid the extra money to use an outside vendor

Not sure if anyone has been talking about it but if you can help it, DO NOT USE CARIBE PHOTOGRAPHERS!!!

I got married on October 11th and submitted my selections for my photo album on November 10th and I STILL don't have my book. They promised to have them to me within 6wks and I am now at 3 months!!!!!! I am furious!!!! I wish I had just paid the extra money to use an outside vendor

That sucks, have you had any luck trying to contact them to see if it got lost in the mail?

I didn't use Caribe Photo, but mine had mine to my door (in Canada) in 3 weeks.

I have been in contact with them but it's excuse after excuse. They apologized but I've been given another date of expected shipping and now some new excuse has been given. I just think it's rude of Azul to chose something so important for you! That vendor fee is Steep!!!

I agree @IvanLuckyPhotographer I think you should be able to chose the company you want without an extra cost.