Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

@@Ydolem I am actually using the free reservation you mentioned for my bridal luncheon for 40, but hoping to see if I can have it at the tapas restaurant. My WC said I would have to check with the hotel when arrived but I'm going to check when I go down there in March for the BdR.

Thanks for the suggestion of the Zocalo @@Ydolem and @@rebepax.

• Like 1

@Janjin- That is great!

We have decided and reserved the Sky rooftop and want to use the Zavas Plaza (pool area) for the reception. Have you booked your ceremony and reception locations?

What are you doing about decor and makeup?

I was interested in the bridal suite but it only holds up to 4 people and this is not going to work for me.

You will enjoy it!

I haven't decided on photographers or a DJ :(  I need to get to it.

@Janjin- That is great!

We have decided and reserved the Sky rooftop and want to use the Zavas Plaza (pool area) for the reception. Have you booked your ceremony and reception locations?

What are you doing about decor and makeup?

I was interested in the bridal suite but it only holds up to 4 people and this is not going to work for me.

You will enjoy it!

I haven't decided on photographers or a DJ :(  I need to get to it.

It only holds 4 people? Wow. Are you thinking of having them do hair and makeup in room? I will have about 6 of us. 

Need help ! Doesn't really have to do with the resort but I am stumped on where to get an outfit for my 3 year old nephew/ringbearer . I've searched ans searched the Internet , does anyone have any ideas , I want to put him in shorts a short sleeve button up shirt, suspenders and a bow tie and a fedora. . Any suggestions would be great help ! I'm running out of time ????

@@Ybonilla - Yes, we have both the sky terrace for the ceremony and Plaza Zavas for the reception confirmed! Very excited. I'll be using the spa to get my hair and make up done. I speak spanish so communicating what I want shouldn't be a problem - fingers crossed.  Yea, I don't think the bridal suite will work for me either.  I have a maid of honor, bridesmaid, mom, godmother, who knows who else who will want to get ready with me.

I honestly am just starting to think about decor.  Hard to really make any decisions since I'm not exactly sure how many people are coming.  I'm thinking the ceremony will be simple with maybe some hanging flowers on the gazebo.  I definitely want to do the paper laterns over the dance floor for the reception.  For the tables, I'm leaning towards vases with floating candles and voltives. 

I'll probably wait until the BDR in June before making any real decor decisions.  That'll give me 4.5 months to plan it out.

I am starting to get texts from friends and family saying they're all booked!!!  Love those messages :)

Have you gotten your flights already??

@@mrsgordoncomeondown

You can find bows bow ties at dessy.com and they might have fedoras.

Nordstrom always has cute youth clothing so they might have the suspenders and the fedora outfit. I'm going the khaki pants, white shirt and suspenders as well. Haven't looked into it to much except the bow tie. I'm starting to look more so I'll let you know if I see anything in my search. Another suggestion is etsy.com

@LaurenR- Yes, I read it on their website. I guess I can call and ask to see if they make any exceptions but I saw the room during the BDR event and it is small. I need to fit at least 8 people. :( The only other thing I can think of is to have the girls take turns coming in the room. The bride has the room for 3 hours so the first hour, you and 3 people can be in the room and the next hour 2 people and so on.

@Janjin- That is great! I emailed my WC today to confirm the Zavas plaza so I hope it is still available. oh ok. I don't see another option but to use the Spa for hair and makeup so let's hope they do an amazing job. I speak Spanish as well! Where are you from? My parents are Salvadorian!  Yes, same here. Ummm, I wonder if someone from the Spa can come to the resort room to do makeup and hair?

Oh ok. I don't have any ideas but I do LOVE the paper lanterns!! I am leaning towards to one of the preset decor packages that the resort offers but it is $250 per table so it all depends on how many guest come.

I am waiting on my travel agent to provide me with a link so my guests can book. I should be receiving the link today so hopefully we can book today!! I decided not to block rooms directly with the resort. I didnt want to be help accountable for rooms that were not booked. We will be able to do hotel and flights through the link so I can't wait. I think once I get a text that someone has booked, I will fall out because it will seem real!!! LOL! :)

@@carrieandsam my wedding is the 19th! You'll be there for it! As long as the weather is good we will be at the Plaza Zavas. Feel free to pop by!

@@Ybonilla we are getting our hair and makeup done at the spa, but the bridal suite is an extra charge, even though we are spending a bunch of money there! So we decided against it. I think more than four people would be uncomfortable.

@@LaurenR I think if people from the spa will come to your room to your hair and makeup, but they add an additional 10% to your bill

@@carrieandsam I found this helpful-here is the update sunset times with the time change considered

Sunset Times

@@mrsgordoncomeondown we got my FI's nephew one of these to wear in our wedding colours

Ring Security Badge

Edited by Ydolem