Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Thank you @@linaco80 ....that's good to know, I didn't realize they had to check in as well like the other guests.  I will keep you posted as well and please do the same for me :)

Will do :) but so far for what I know the vendor (guest) will have to do the check-in..yes lets keep in touch :)

@@eli01 I am planning to use it also in Plaza Zavas since I think this is one of the most special times and days of my life and I dont wear a wedding gown every day or even ofter..but that is me ;) , it all depends on how you feel and want to be that day.

Will I have to pay a vendor fee to get my makeup artist inside the resort to my room? day pass? or will be able to get them in freebie? who knows this one

I just spoke to my WC in Miami today and she said the department is "reorganizing" and now my wedding is being handled by the "design team" and so instead of emailing the WC I email someone else now (email is weddingdesigner) any other bride was told this?

Hi all any September brides out there I'm getting married on the 10th September really worried about how hot it may be at 4pm we have never been to Mexico before and have a 3 year old don't want it to be very hot at the time of the wedding can anyone help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all any September brides out there I'm getting married on the 10th September really worried about how hot it may be at 4pm we have never been to Mexico before and have a 3 year old don't want it to be very hot at the time of the wedding can anyone help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Congrats on your upcoming wedding, honestly I dont think it will be too hot you could perhaps research on weather sites, I think you will be fine http://www.accuweather.com/en/mx/cancun/235049/september-weather/235049

I just spoke to my WC in Miami today and she said the department is "reorganizing" and now my wedding is being handled by the "design team" and so instead of emailing the WC I email someone else now (email is weddingdesigner) any other bride was told this?

So I talked to them today too- apparently they are going to now work as a team, to try and get responses back more quickly. They will all have access to all files... So that brides aren't waiting as long for answers if one WC is overloaded with more "detailed" files.

Just make sure you have access to your online detail sheet- and print it out often (hard copy is the only way you will be able to prove if something changes in pricing etc). Make sure that your info is up to date... But this change should help make planning go smoother.

Hello Brides,

I'm getting married on the beach and having my reception at Zavaz on Oct 11th and was wondering what customs was like as I'm traveling to and from with majority of my decorations. I'm bringing organza for the gazebo, tulle for the chair bows, bouquets I made, decorations for the chairs that line the aisle, centerpiece supplies, favors, fun shades, candles, votives, etc.....

Does anyone know what that process will be like?

Also, can I take my dress on the plane?? post-274706-0-91675400-1406899141_thumb.jpg

post-274706-0-09641500-1406898965_thumb.jpg

post-274706-0-44123000-1406899003_thumb.jpg

post-274706-0-57606100-1406899072_thumb.jpg

Hello Brides,

I'm getting married on the beach and having my reception at Zavaz on Oct 11th and was wondering what customs was like as I'm traveling to and from with majority of my decorations. I'm bringing organza for the gazebo, tulle for the chair bows, bouquets I made, decorations for the chairs that line the aisle, centerpiece supplies, favors, fun shades, candles, votives, etc.....

Does anyone know what that process will be like?

Also, can I take my dress on the plane?? attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Dress on the plane- not a problem... Planes will normally allow you to hang it in a closet or lay it in an overhead bin,

As for customs- bring your receipts for anything you plan on leaving there. Max per person is $400 worth of good like this. So split in between your FI and you and all good, it's Mexico/ so customs can be slow and you wills need to push the magical red/green button that could land on green and have you opening all your bags for the officer- but it's not an issue if you have your receipts. Explain you are getting married- they see this type of thing all the time and it's not illegal to travel with any of that.

Make sure you don't have sparklers or matches in your suitcase and you are good!

• Like 1

Thank you so much!! So it's the travel home that I need to have receipts for?

Another inquiry, I'm bringing my own DJ as a guest (he's a friend). He has the equipment that he needs (laptop and whatever that other box is called) minus a speaker!! Has anyone thought of this? Had to rent a speaker?

Thank you so much!! So it's the travel home that I need to have receipts for?

You need receipts for both. (But less for coming home I would imagine). Going into Mexico you are only allowed to bring with you $400/goods that you plan on leaving there. Although you plan on bringing them home with you- customs will not necessarily believe that/ so it's just safest to bring the receipts. (Doesn't mean you have to leave them!) when you come home, it's not a big deal/ you just tell them you got married and took some stuff with you and are bringing it home. It's the brand new items that could be construed as items you could sell while in Mexico, that are the problem/ but they see it all the time and it's not an issue.... Just have your receipts so you don't have to worry!

• Like 1