Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Thank you so much for responding, I really appreciate it! Quick question, did you buy the fishing line from them also or did you buy it from somewhere else. Also, how many lanterns did you use and how much fishing line did you buy?

Did you buy string of lights also to give off a little more light or do you think the lanterns will be enough. I see you are getting married June of 2014, congratulations :) you have plenty of time and seem like you will be well prepared. I on the other hand am leaving July 31st and our wedding day is 8/3/13... Talk about crunch time lol

Hi! I just got back Sunday and we were in the Premium Swim Up Suite. I definitely didn't think there were any issues with privacy and I LOVED having a swim up suite. We had the jazcuzzi in our room as well as one outside, and then the pool bed that led into the lazy river. The only thing I did not like is that our guests that weren't "Premium" weren't allowed to be in the area at all! :( I really thought this was lame especially at night bc I have a toddler. I wanted to out him to bed and then hang out on our balcony/hot tub/pool right outside our room. I'm not gonna lie... at night we broke this rule. I felt like if I paid for a premium suite I was going to enjoy that hot tub with whoever I wanted. How could they tell me someone can't be in my hot tub? Besides, once he went to bed I couldn't leave my room... I was trapped and my guests weren't technically allowed to come hang? lame! Other than that, I loved the concept and didn't have any issue with privacy. During the day I typically didn't break that rule bc we jsut went over to the family pool by the "Wave Swim Up Bar" and made that our group's spot for the week. It was wonderful! Also, I was a June 2013 bride and I started contact with my Miami WC in March 2012. I made all those food decisions, etc just to get it out of the way and then changed anything I wanted as time went on. The decisions are not set in stone until you pay, but at least they are out of the way if you make them early and don't need to change them. :) Definitely do whatever you are comfortable with, though! 
I also will have a toddler by the time we are married in April I will have a 1 1/2 year old. I booked a premium swim up suite. We will have a nanny with us and plan on "breaking the rules" by having people to our room. Did you seem to have any trouble with this? We're their people "policing" the premium section? Also did you find it difficult to not stress during your special day while also taking care of a toddler and keeping them on somewhat of a schedule?

Originally Posted by leahwolf2014 View Post

I also will have a toddler by the time we are married in April I will have a 1 1/2 year old. I booked a premium swim up suite. We will have a nanny with us and plan on "breaking the rules" by having people to our room. Did you seem to have any trouble with this? We're their people "policing" the premium section? Also did you find it difficult to not stress during your special day while also taking care of a toddler and keeping them on somewhat of a schedule?

I think the big thing about security enforcing the rules has to do much with group size and noise. If your nanny is quietly coming over to care for your children, I don't think you will hear anything. If you have a large group making a lot of noise in the hot tub at 10pm, you will likely hear from security. But we were there getting married 2 years ago, and usually had a least one other couple over in the evening for a dip in the hot tub, with no issues. But we were simply relaxing in the hot tub and talking quietly. It will also depend a lot on who your "neighbours" are. Some people will complain quickly and hence security will be there quickly and more often.

Good luck!

Most of my family will not be in the premium section. It won't be a problem to hang out at another pool and I like to have my quiet time away from them 😠If you know what I mean. Does anyone know where the Connecting rooms are located? Are they in the Azul or Family section?

Did you buy string of lights also to give off a little more light or do you think the lanterns will be enough. I see you are getting married June of 2014, congratulations :) you have plenty of time and seem like you will be well prepared. I on the other hand am leaving July 31st and our wedding day is 8/3/13... Talk about crunch time lol
Someone on the forum said you really don't need the extra light especially if you are having a DJ. I ordered 12 x 12 inch and 12 x 8 inch lanterns all in white but I think the small ones are too small. I'm going to order another 12 x 12 inch in red. 24 should be enough but you might want to go with 30 to make more impact. I didn't get fishing line yet but maybe you should order some. They are going to charge you for set up (probably about $250) but I don't know if they have the line for hanging. Yeah, I started early and learned a lot from reading the various postings. I was a Project Manager in a previous life and the skills are very transferable to planning a destination wedding. LOL. 😀 But, from everything I've read AS does a great job with weddings and will have everything under control.

I think the big thing about security enforcing the rules has to do much with group size and noise. If your nanny is quietly coming over to care for your children, I don't think you will hear anything. If you have a large group making a lot of noise in the hot tub at 10pm, you will likely hear from security. But we were there getting married 2 years ago, and usually had a least one other couple over in the evening for a dip in the hot tub, with no issues. But we were simply relaxing in the hot tub and talking quietly. It will also depend a lot on who your "neighbours" are. Some people will complain quickly and hence security will be there quickly and more often. Good luck!
I hope there's not a problem with having extra people around on the wedding day. I don't plan to use the Spa and will need help getting dressed. Besides, I know I will be nervous and will need the support.

Originally Posted by Jennypert View Post

Most of my family will not be in the premium section. It won't be a problem to hang out at another pool and I like to have my quiet time away from them 😏 If you know what I mean. Does anyone know where the Connecting rooms are located? Are they in the Azul or Family section?

The connecting rooms are in the Family section.

Originally Posted by Jennypert View Post

I hope there's not a problem with having extra people around on the wedding day. I don't plan to use the Spa and will need help getting dressed. Besides, I know I will be nervous and will need the support.

During the daytime it should not be an issue I had 5 girls in the room with me getting ready, but scores of others dropping by and never had an issue on our wedding day.

Hello ladies!!! It has been quite a while since I've been on here! First off, a big CONGRATS to all the newlyweds =)

I have been enjoying married life since our May 18th wedding, and we still cannot believe it's all over & done with.

I was joking with some friends that I need to find a new hobby now that the planning is over haha!

We still haven't had much time to catch up on writing reviews and what not, but I'd love to share some pictures we just got from our photographers- Shenko Photography. I HIGHLY recommend them, Eugenia and Erik are beyond talented and super easy to work with! Their price was one of the best for the value, we had them for 8 hours [plus about 1hr early they arrived at the spa which they didn't charge for!]; We also did the TTD at a local cenote from 6AM to 12PM. We were so happy with our choice, and I'm sure the pix say it all! One day I promise to give you all a detailed review and also a planning thread =)

Sorry I know there are a lot of pix, but I love them all so much!!!

xo Jen