Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Originally Posted by LilPumpkin View Post

Wow the pictures didn't show. Try again...

Hello ladies,

I thought I would share my DIY Chapsticks ( I must give a lot of props to MK0386 because I got info from your post http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/84966/my-diy-chapstick-labels-for-oot-bag-with-pics-and-template )

We really love how they turned out

I purchased my blank Cherry Flavor Chapsticks from Bulk Apothecary for $0.28

http://www.bulkapothecary.com/lip-balm/white-stick-lip-balm-comes-in-6-great-flavors-starting-at-19-unit/

My labels are from the same website

http://www.bulkapothecary.com/lip-balm/2-125-x-1-6875-lip-balm-labels-with-no-seal-for-tubes-1-00-per-sheet/

Here is how they turned out: (they are Purple & Orange in color but couldn't get to picture correctly)

Great job!!! I loooove everything!! :)

Hi ladies! How is everyone doing?

I'm SUPER excited, because in less than 2 weeks we'll be soaking up the sun!! 

I know we keep talking tips, but I still have questions. Did any of you tip your WC that's in Miami and/or your travel agent? I was thinking of maybe sending them a basket of goodies, or bouquet of flowers as a thank you. What's the etiquette for servers at the wedding reception? Do you tip your on-site team? Hm... I'm trying to get an idea of how much extra cash to bring for tips, besides the every day maid/bartender/server money. thanks :)

Can you tell me when the next webinar is planned? My daughter's wedding is scheduled for Azul Beach Hotel, and we are working with a wedding coordinator through Destination Weddings. Would she be able to participate in the webinar?
Unfortunately, they just had one this past weekend. There is no set date for the next one. But check back on this site, or the official Azul site for updates. http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/84306/official-azul-sensatori-thread

I think you just have to get in the mindset that the legal one (done there or at home) is just that legal piece of paper you need. Then make the symbolic ceremony YOUR wedding. It is here that you say the vows and things to each other that really matter, and will be surrounded by family and friends. You also sign a certificate, so even though it's not legal- you are still getting married that day, on the beach! Then you choose what day you celebrate your anniversary on. My husband and I got married legally in Canada, by a judge in front of my mom in her nursing home(due to her condition she can't travel-nor does she remember half the time that I'm her daughter, let alone married). We really didn't make it a big deal, just a legal step that we had to do. And that was on Dec 4. But to us, our wedding was in Mexico on Jan 24, surrounded by all of our guests and dressed in our wedding attire. That's our wedding day, and our anniversary! We made that the magically day we had always dreamt of. Hope that story helps!
So sorry to hear that about your mom. Sometimes you'll do just about anything for the people you love, I know I would :) You're right about putting the date aside and just celebrating in Mexico with family friends, that definitely is the important part! Thanks to you both girls :) now I have some decisions to make!

Ladies, I'm sitting here on the patio of my room... It's my last day and I'm bummed to be leaving.  I was married on Friday and it was amazing!  I will concur with so many other past brides that said.... Don't sweat the details!  They have it down!  This place is amazing and all of my 57 guests had the time of their lives! I brought down A Lot of stuff and my set up fee was a bit more than I expected. $250 for everything.  I was planning on $150 like I heard so many times on this forum... guess I overdid it a little.  We had the sky wedding which was beautiful but very windy.  I would recommend it if it fits in your budget, but the zocalo beach gazebo was beautiful too. I'm from California and apparently we tip a lot.  I had a hard time not tipping and it really added up for us.  I'm sure I overdid it but I figure they deserve it.  You definitely get better drinks when you take care of the bartenders. I'm going to be selling some stuff after I return, so be on the lookout if you see something you like in my pics. My reception was at Plaza Zavas and i recommend it. If you have any questions feel free to ask.  I gained so much from this forum and wouldn't have had the wedding I had if not for it.  Now I want to share my experiences to help future brides. here are some photos... LL AppleMark AppleMark LL LL LL  I was a little concerned using Caribe, but Javier was really great.  here are some of my favorites that he took. AppleMark LL AppleMark LL AppleMark AppleMark AppleMark AppleMark LL LL LL Hi!! Your pictures are beautiful you look amazing!!! I have a question for you.... I see you have your hair down and I am wondering how that was for you, was it very windy? I am trying to decide between half up and half down or up completely and having a hard time. Thanks!

H

Those are beautiful wedding pictures Dawn! I'm joining as you're "finishing" up your wedding. I just reserved Azull Sensatori for May 17, 2014. I can't wait to read all of your tips and those of other helpful brides. Congratulations!
Hi!!im may 17th 2013!! 2 weeks away so crazy!! I will definitely be posting about my wedding but if u have any questions feel free to message me :-)

For all the ladies who have done TTD sessions, did your dress survive?  My dress has a lot of beading on it so I'm afraid it might all wash off.  I would need to wear the same dress for our AHR.  Did any of you ladies do a TTD session and was able to wear the same dress for your AHR?

Hi! So I emailed my W.C. about that and she said that gratuity is included in the price of the wedding but that for the on site W.C. and the minister you can give them $20- $50 each and the servers and bartenders a couple of dollars each as well extra if you would like . Also the D.J. usually gets about 20% if he does a good job as well. If you find out any more info on this subject though def let me know Ive been wondering the same thing :-)