Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Hi Ladies, I just wanted to share something with you that I found out this week...... I had fake flowers made for myself, bridesmaids and groomsmen as I found it to be wayyyyyyyy cheaper than going with Lamos. I was told if I email my pictures that would match the ceremony flowers with the flowers I had made. I also wanted similar flowers in the arrangements. When I sent in my pictures and they types of flowers that I have this is the responce I recieved: The flowers for the large hanging corsages and tall glass containers consist of tropical flowers (roses, lilies, daisies, and carnations). To add orchids or calla lilies, it would increase the cost of each corsage and tall glass container. The hotel can definitely match the colors of the flowers that you are bringing. Let me know your thoughts. I was a little mad because I feel like every time I turn around they are trying to nickel and dime me. I have not been cheap my ANY means with this wedding and even purchased the smores party for an additional $444.00. I just wanted future brides to know this and to be prepared because I was not. I dont mind having the lillies, but I really do not want the otehr flowers and I want everything to look somewhat cohesive. My whole entire wedding has been paid for I hate to have to give thme more money when we have brought so much buisness to the resort.
Hi it's definitely frustrating, I had wanted orchids too however with the cost of them went with tropical flowers instead! I loved my flowers! I think they did a Greta job of matching the colors I wanted! Don't worry! They will look beautiful! 400

Hi Ladies, I just wanted to share something with you that I found out this week...... I had fake flowers made for myself, bridesmaids and groomsmen as I found it to be wayyyyyyyy cheaper than going with Lamos. I was told if I email my pictures that would match the ceremony flowers with the flowers I had made. I also wanted similar flowers in the arrangements. When I sent in my pictures and they types of flowers that I have this is the responce I recieved: The flowers for the large hanging corsages and tall glass containers consist of tropical flowers (roses, lilies, daisies, and carnations). To add orchids or calla lilies, it would increase the cost of each corsage and tall glass container. The hotel can definitely match the colors of the flowers that you are bringing. Let me know your thoughts. I was a little mad because I feel like every time I turn around they are trying to nickel and dime me. I have not been cheap my ANY means with this wedding and even purchased the smores party for an additional $444.00. I just wanted future brides to know this and to be prepared because I was not. I dont mind having the lillies, but I really do not want the otehr flowers and I want everything to look somewhat cohesive. My whole entire wedding has been paid for I hate to have to give thme more money when we have brought so much buisness to the resort.
Hi it's definitely frustrating, I had wanted orchids too however with the cost of them went with tropical flowers instead! I loved my flowers! I think they did a Greta job of matching the colors I wanted! Don't worry! They will look beautiful! 400

Originally Posted by MMK0386 View Post

I missed your post about the purple as well as and I can't find it so I just quoted this one, but I am doing purple as well! My wedding is June 28 and I will post a review and pics and all that good stuff after the wedding.

I was able to buy purple and silver organza sheers that I am bringing with me for the gazebo. When you see my pics if you like the sheers I will definitely be having a post- wedding sale! Ill keep you posted. :)

MMK0386- Are you using different shades of purple throughout your wedding. My colors are purple and silver/gray as well and my bm dresses are aubergine which is a purplish gray and i wasn't sure using dark purple for others things would clash.

Originally Posted by MMK0386 View Post

I missed your post about the purple as well as and I can't find it so I just quoted this one, but I am doing purple as well! My wedding is June 28 and I will post a review and pics and all that good stuff after the wedding.

I was able to buy purple and silver organza sheers that I am bringing with me for the gazebo. When you see my pics if you like the sheers I will definitely be having a post- wedding sale! Ill keep you posted. :)

MMK0386- Are you using different shades of purple throughout your wedding. My colors are purple and silver/gray as well and my bm dresses are aubergine which is a purplish gray and i wasn't sure using dark purple for others things would clash.