Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Originally Posted by phsexxy View Post

Hi Ladies, I was wondering if anyone used Caribe photos as their photographer and if so what are your thoughts about them? Would you recommend using them?

I used Caribe with some hesitation but the price was just too good to pass up!!  I whole-heartedly recommend the photographer I had.  His name is Vucko Raskovic.  I'm sure you could request him specifically.  He did an amazing job!!  Here is a link to his facebook where he has a bunch of pictures.  https://www.facebook.com/vrphotography1?fref=ts  I can share some with you as well if you would like.  

Originally Posted by Jennypert View Post

I've been working with a destination wedding planner for a couple of months. She's been very responsive and reassuring. She's helped me come to point where Azul Sensatori and Azul Beach are my top picks. Plus she's arranged site visits and helped me with my STDs and website. Wouldn't it be in bad form to drop her now because I may get a better per night quote from another TA?

have you mentioned the other rate to your current planner?  if she knows there are better rates out there maybe she can do the same??  Just a thought :)  I would at least ask before just dropping her.  

Originally Posted by Missy Taddonio View Post

Hi! So my coordinator said I could have a small table for vendors and also there is a vendor meal that is $9 and includes a sandwich and soda and like chips or something

If you could confirm this is an option I would love to add this to the Official site information. What a great option!

Originally Posted by Jennypert View Post

I've been working with a destination wedding planner for a couple of months. She's been very responsive and reassuring. She's helped me come to point where Azul Sensatori and Azul Beach are my top picks. Plus she's arranged site visits and helped me with my STDs and website. Wouldn't it be in bad form to drop her now because I may get a better per night quote from another TA?

If you get a better price from a different TA, I would ask your wedding planner if she is able to get the same deal, match it, or perhaps offer something else to make up the difference (seat upgrade, extra luggage allowance, reduced banquet fees, etc??)

And if she has been so helpful, unless it's a huge difference of price, you may still prefer to stick with her. Sometimes good service, is really worth a few extra dollars! (I know from my personal experience my TA seemed great, but ended up messing up so many times, that I essentially did all the work myself. Trust me, I would have preferred someone I could count on, and not have to constantly follow up on!)

I'm using Caribe!! I recommended Wrote Vucko on Facebook and he told me he was planning on leaving caribe:( I wrote them and requested him and they said he is no longer with them... I'm kind of worried now. They told me they would get me the best one but I'm sure they tell everyone!! I'm getting married at the end of the month and I will be sure to post some pics and I'll let you know if the photographer is any good:) 

If you could confirm this is an option I would love to add this to the Official site information. What a great option! If you get a better price from a different TA, I would ask your wedding planner if she is able to get the same deal, match it, or perhaps offer something else to make up the difference (seat upgrade, extra luggage allowance, reduced banquet fees, etc??) And if she has been so helpful, unless it's a huge difference of price, you may still prefer to stick with her. Sometimes good service, is really worth a few extra dollars! (I know from my personal experience my TA seemed great, but ended up messing up so many times, that I essentially did all the work myself. Trust me, I would have preferred someone I could count on, and not have to constantly follow up on!)
Hi! So this is what the email from my coordinator said "You can have the same meal for them that you are offering, or we also have an option of a vendor meal which is $9 for a club soda with fries and soda." So you can definitely add this info :-)

Murmel-

I was told by my WC Lynda that no fireworks of any kind [including cold] are allowed on the property.

I asked several times, b/c I know they've done it in the past. WC confirmed "although they've allowed cold fireworks in the past, they no longer allow it due to complications they've had". So i would say no to fireworks :)

Originally Posted by murmel View Post

If it's part of the DJ's setup(the small cold fireworks), then I would think it should be fine. However you are not allowed to travel or bring your own fireworks onto the resort. And I don't believe you can have sky fireworks(especially not at the Plaza). But ask your WC, perhaps they offer a package to do it on the beach (although I really have my doubts- sorry).

Oh

Hi! So this is what the email from my coordinator said "You can have the same meal for them that you are offering, or we also have an option of a vendor meal which is $9 for a club soda with fries and soda." So you can definitely add this info :-) and she meant club sandwich not soda lol

Originally Posted by sarahscruton View Post

I'm using Caribe!! I recommended Wrote Vucko on Facebook and he told me he was planning on leaving caribe:( I wrote them and requested him and they said he is no longer with them... I'm kind of worried now. They told me they would get me the best one but I'm sure they tell everyone!! I'm getting married at the end of the month and I will be sure to post some pics and I'll let you know if the photographer is any good:) 

I told them I was looking for their most "photojournalistic" photographer and that is who they gave me and I was extremely happy.  Maybe since you can't have him specifically you could make the same request and hopefully get someone just as good?!?  I'm sure it will be great....I went in blind with no recommendations at all, just couldn't beat the price and was EXTREMELY pleased!  Good Luck!!

I told them I was looking for their most "photojournalistic" photographer and that is who they gave me and I was extremely happy.  Maybe since you can't have him specifically you could make the same request and hopefully get someone just as good?!?  I'm sure it will be great....I went in blind with no recommendations at all, just couldn't beat the price and was EXTREMELY pleased!  Good Luck!!
mm do you mind me asking what package you are getting?