Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Congrats Rachel!!! Wishing you a wonderful time, enjoy it, and don't stress over a thing! It's your day, just roll with the punches and be sure to enjoy every second of it =)

Can't wait to hear from you upon your return =)

Originally Posted by RachelTX View Post

One week until we leave for Mexico!!!  I'm so excited and ready!!!

Hi Azulbride!!!

I found a website that is absolutely amazing, they carry a large variety of products and the prices are very good! I was looking for beaded curtains as well. check it out =)

http://www.save-on-crafts.com/cr6.html

Originally Posted by Azulbride2014 View Post

A few more questions ladies...

With the beach gazebo which u get with peal package does anyone know what measurements I need to decorate the whole gazebo..I take it the organza is not included?

And how do I make the acrylic beaded drapes for the gazebo as I've seen they all come attached to a curtain pole?

Jade

TKUZMA-

OMG!!! I cannot believe they are not able to help in any way- especially when the dresses were ordered SO long ago!! They should not be giving you excuses, they should be offering to help any way they can. Is there a "need by" or "guaranteed to arrive by" date on contract? I would thoroughly look through the contract & see if there's anything else you can do- Not for nothing, this is your wedding day, how could they be a reputable company that doesn't care about getting dresses to the girls on time?! Sigh. Very sorry to hear this is happening- on a lighter note, I just bought the same dress!!! I LOVE them!! We ordered it in the petal pink, but they won;t be in until APril 25th which is too late.. OK have you searched high & low on internet? I feel there are online retailers that stock dresses & couldhave to you ASAP. Perhaps try calling local shops to see if anyone might by chance have that color & style on the sales floor as a sample? See if you could buy it from them and alter same day??? Explain the situation someone has to be able to help! I would reach out again to the Bill Levkoff offices and explain your disappointment- I think since it's their company they have to have a warehouse with stock selection- something's got to give!!! Worst case scenario, can you find local stores that carry similar styles OR go with swatch or a friends dress and find something at a dept. store that can match the other dresses. So sorry you have to go through this =( I wish you the best of luck!!

I've been searching allover the internet for the dress that can get here by the time you leave- This one site MIGHT have it in stock, from what it's shipping policy says... Check it out, perhaps give them a call. They're basedhere in the US, in Massetchusets but ship all around the world. Maybe this will work out!!

http://www.ultimatewomansapparel.com/Articles.asp?ID=242

Originally Posted by tkuzma View Post

I know weddings are never perfect, but I wasn't expecting the imperfections and major hiccups to start until we arrived in Mexico!  Two of my bridesmaids ordered their dresses online- one ordered in May and received hers in August and the other ordered in August with the promise that she should receive it my mid November.  It is now mid January and she still has not received it!mad.gif The company hasn't made any apology and is now not even guaranteeing the dress will arrive before we leave 2 weeks from today!  How can you be in the wedding business and not guarantee a product by a certain date? thatswck.gifAnd now it's too late for me to even rush order the dress from anywhere else...needless to say I'm upset and stressed to the max. What to do???

Hi Amy!!

Lynda sometimes takes a few days to respond tome, so don't worry just yet. There's a good chance it's available =) If you don't want to wait, try giving her a call!

I had my reception locations changed [not my decision] I was told originally it was all confirmed then by chance I asked about the location details a month later and was told it wasn't avaialble so I'm on the beach instead.... so I had to completely change my decorations & plans, which was a pain but it all worked out =) You have plenty of time don't worry it will work out =)

It's a good idea to wait until the day is a bit closer to start ordering. That's what I did, b /c I am very indecisive and would find a new idea every day! So I gathered all my ideas and started figuring out which we wanted to keep and which to toss. I just ordered everything this past week and can't wait for everything to come!!!

Originally Posted by AmyandNolan2013 View Post

oh good! Feel much better about it!

I can't wait to be on the beach in Mexico!

Lynda has not responded yet about changing my location. ekkk

Now I have to think of a new layout for decorations. Luckly, I have decided not to buy anything till the date gets closer. I thought if I start buying stuff now, I will never stop and then I will hav way toooo much.

Anyone know the cost of the cigar roller? msnwink.gif I think my future husband would die if I supprised him with that!

Last trip to Target, hopefully, to pick up last minute items complete....Now to spend the rest of today figuring out how we can fit all of this stuff into as few bags as possible!!  We leave tomorrow, so excited!!!!

Yeah Rachel! So excited for you pinkie.gifGood luck with all the packing! (I remember packing for our wedding....there was so much stuff LOL)

Just don't forget your reciepts for the Mexican customs (you are only allowed to bring $300/person worth of gifts with you. So $600 between you and your FI)

Have an amazing trip and a beautiful wedding!

Last trip to Target, hopefully, to pick up last minute items complete....Now to spend the rest of today figuring out how we can fit all of this stuff into as few bags as possible!!  We leave tomorrow, so excited!!!!

Congrats! Wishing you wonderful wedding!!!

Have a great trip Rachel!

Hi Murmel!

Question- So for customs, only gifts we have to claim, such as favors?? What about all decorations, do those have to be claimed too?

Thanks!

Jennifer

Originally Posted by murmel View Post

Yeah Rachel! So excited for you pinkie.gifGood luck with all the packing! (I remember packing for our wedding....there was so much stuff LOL)

Just don't forget your reciepts for the Mexican customs (you are only allowed to bring $300/person worth of gifts with you. So $600 between you and your FI)

Have an amazing trip and a beautiful wedding!

You're most welcome!! We're all here to help anytime :)

I know if I were in your position I'd want all the advice & help I could get!

Hope it works out, keep us posted!

Originally Posted by tkuzma View Post

Thanks very much Jenny! That is so kind of you to look these up for me :)