Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

this is a bit off-topic, but i was wondering where everyone is planning to do their honeymoon? we were thinking belize, but it turns out that to fly there from cancun it takes 8 hours because we'd have to fly back to miami first !? so now we're thinking of staying in the cancun/playa del carmen area. what is everyone else doing?

Originally Posted by karyc View Post

this is a bit off-topic, but i was wondering where everyone is planning to do their honeymoon? we were thinking belize, but it turns out that to fly there from cancun it takes 8 hours because we'd have to fly back to miami first !? so now we're thinking of staying in the cancun/playa del carmen area. what is everyone else doing?

We are going to El Dorado Maroma for a week of R&R/"we" time after our wedding week at AS.  It is a smaller, adults only resort and Maroma beach is supposed to be excellent!  

Originally Posted by LauraandBrian View Post

Hi Ladies!

I have been bad and have been back for a week and have not posted. Everything went wonderfully... I will write a full review soon... 

there were minor hiccups but all was still wonderful.. 

If you have questions ask away.. 

Here is a pic

Congratulations Laura!!! You looked beautiful, best wishes =) Can't wait to hear your feedback!

thanks, i will look into that! did you get a deal from karisma at all?

Originally Posted by seatkins22 View Post

We are going to El Dorado Maroma for a week of R&R/"we" time after our wedding week at AS.  It is a smaller, adults only resort and Maroma beach is supposed to be excellent!  

Originally Posted by karyc View Post

Originally Posted by seatkins22 View Post

We are also going to El Dorado Maroma! I am super excited to stay here- like seatkins said, supposed to be one of the best beaches in the world!

Originally Posted by LauraandBrian View Post

Hi Ladies!

I have been bad and have been back for a week and have not posted. Everything went wonderfully... I will write a full review soon... 

there were minor hiccups but all was still wonderful.. 

If you have questions ask away.. 

Here is a pic

You look glowing Laura! Pretty flowers as well.  Can't wait to see more pics :)

Hi Ladies!

I'm so excited to be able to post something - I've been silently stalking this thread for about three months now. undecided.gif

We just confirmed our date - we are getting married on November 10, 2013 at Azul Sensatori! This thread was incredibly helpful to me when we were looking at different options, and I'm definitely excited to be a part of this group!

Jen

Originally Posted by JennyBenz View Post

You're up next Elaine!!!!

How are your plans coming along? Hope everything is going smoothly =)

What day are you leaving??

xo

SO i am freaking out a bit. Just read from another bride that we should bring enough chair sashes for the ceremony and reception. I thought they would be able to move the sashes from the ceremony right to the reception. Now, I am not sure what to do.... use them for the ceremony or reception.  :(

Also, to those brides who used DJ Doremixx. Did you give him a list of the music you want? Or did he just played what was appropriate to get all guests on the dance floor? I have about 50 songs that I want but can't think of anymore. Is this enough? Any advice would be great!

I am going to start packing the decoration this weekend. Hope I can fit into 1 suitcase....

I'm leaving tues, 11/6.... OMG!!!

Just had my bachelorette party this past weekend in AC. Had a blast but now the next 2 weekends is trying to pull everything together! Breathe..breathe... lol