Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

If you have a wedding for this fall at a Karisma Resort and have not booked your room/group block, book with Wright Travel and get your choice of:

• "Sweet" Upgrade (there are some exclusions to the upgrade like no presidential suites, honeymoon suites, etc.)
  • Beachfron Candlelight Dinner
  • 50 minute sky massage

or you can give to someone else in the group that books through Wright Travel.

We only have a limited amount of certificates so this is a limited time offer while certificates last so contact us to get your upgrade!

To get more information about booking your Karisma Wedding with a GI Wedding Consultant at Wright Travel Agency, you can contact us here: GI Wedding Consultant Information Request or email us!

Magic Love Booth

Service includes:

•2 hrs of Consecutive Service

•50 Pictures 5X7 for the Bride & Groom

•50 Pictures 5X7 for the Guest

•Set up & Tear Down of Photo Booth at One Location

•On Site Photo Booth operador

•Props for the Event

•CD with all the Pictures taken at the event

Dawn - I copied and pasted from my wedding sheet detail the details of the photo booth (see above). Its $950 for the 2 hrs and they have all sorts of props. I believe they are a vendor on the lomas's list so there is no outside vendor fee. Oh, i just found the link...here goes:  http://www.weddingsbylomastravel.com/planning/details.php?category=Wedding_Photography&subcategory=Photo_Booth

hello brides to be. i was looking at the different wedding packages they have,  silver, Gold, pure passion...etc.   which package did yo uguys choose to go with?  it seems like the gold one includes most everything you would need?  do you guys agree with that? or there other things i'm not thinking of that aren't included

Hi Chelsey,

It depends on what kind of wedding you're planning. We went with the gold package mainly b/c of all the great services inlcuded: Bridal hair style, judge fee, all the legal stuff included [bloodwork, translation of docs], and my personal fav's- breakfast in bed, decorated room night of wedding, moonlight massage, beach dinner, and so much more! We're going to be there two weeks, so we took advantage of all these items included & went with the gold package. But, if you're planning a smaller wedding and don't need all those additional services, stick with the silver package. Take a look on their website and you can see the difference in packages & what will best suit you =)

Originally Posted by ChelseyB View Post

hello brides to be. i was looking at the different wedding packages they have,  silver, Gold, pure passion...etc.   which package did yo uguys choose to go with?  it seems like the gold one includes most everything you would need?  do you guys agree with that? or there other things i'm not thinking of that aren't included

Originally Posted by tkuzma View Post

Elaine how did the mockup of your frames go?

One word...unsuccessful. But I can only blame myself. I really did not have a clear picture of exactly how i wanted them to look. The 1st mock-up we did was to paint the wooded frame lavendar and then used a champagne/gold color glittered marker to write on it. I hated it. It just seems like any child could do that. So now my 2nd attempt is to paint a beach background onto the frame. I will work on that this week. A lot of unexpected events occurred yesterday so our time was very limited. 

If I still do not like the way that looks, then I may look into doing the wood burning and etch in the wording I want and my wedding date onto the frame.  If i do go this route, then I will probably try to find some beach themed stencils (palm tree, starfish, beach chairs, etc) and etch in those as well. 

Its a work in progress. But I am glad my luggage tags are done! I just do not know which colors to choose. The original? Or the lavendar, since that goes with my wedding colors. Your thoughts?photo1.JPGphoto.JPG

Originally Posted by ChelseyB View Post

yes the gold seems to have everything. But I choose the silver b/c we are having a symbolic ceremony only. My FI and I will go to city hall right before we leave to obtain our marriage license and then head to AS for our symbolic ceremony. Even if you do a legal ceremony in Mexico it is still not legal in the US. The idea of having them draw blood from me was completely out of the question for me. I believe that is the only big difference b/w the gold and silver package. But I agree with Jenny, I choose the silver b/c of the extra perks that I know my FI and i would enjoy.

Originally Posted by ELAINENYC View Post

One word...unsuccessful. But I can only blame myself. I really did not have a clear picture of exactly how i wanted them to look. The 1st mock-up we did was to paint the wooded frame lavendar and then used a champagne/gold color glittered marker to write on it. I hated it. It just seems like any child could do that. So now my 2nd attempt is to paint a beach background onto the frame. I will work on that this week. A lot of unexpected events occurred yesterday so our time was very limited. 

If I still do not like the way that looks, then I may look into doing the wood burning and etch in the wording I want and my wedding date onto the frame.  If i do go this route, then I will probably try to find some beach themed stencils (palm tree, starfish, beach chairs, etc) and etch in those as well. 

Its a work in progress. But I am glad my luggage tags are done! I just do not know which colors to choose. The original? Or the lavendar, since that goes with my wedding colors. Your thoughts?photo.JPG

I realize lavender is your wedding color, but the luggage tag looks a little washed out. So personally I like the original- could you do the text in lavender?

And good luck with the frame. Maybe paint the frame lavender and glue some beach theme items onto it (wooden starfish, palm tree, etc- that have been painted gold?)

. Quote:
Originally Posted by jennaba3 View Post

Does anyone have any pictures of how a wedding would be set up on the Zocalo Terrace please? cheers.gif xxx

Hey Jenna, I don't have any pictures of a wedding at Zocalo, just pictures regular pictures of it.  You probably have seen some, but let me know if you want me to send you some!