Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Originally Posted by Nicci86 View Post

Reaing this threa is making me so depressed. All you wedding sound lovely and its so great you get such a special wedding. Only 2 people are coming to my wedding.

Definitely do not be depressed!! I am kinda jealous at this point... my FI and I both have very large families soo the only way we could afford a wedding is to do a destination... 300+ invites later and we have 12 rooms booked... that is it.... I spent more money on invites and save the dates and trying to plan for 100+ people (assuming not all 300 would attend) and I find out that no one wants to travel...so now I am down to a small wedding that I could have afforded at home... but in the end it all the matters is that its you and your FI are together and your GETTING MARRIED!!!!! Congrats... hope all goes well!!!

Wahoo! Thanks so  much for letting me know- I was under the impression I couldn't.

STD'S coming right up!!! Check it out ladies

cheer2.gif

Originally Posted by 2ndtimesacharm View Post

Click the little picture icon in the list of formatting options above.  It's next to the movie reel.  It will let you browse your computer for an image.

Yes, we are getting married there Sept. 14!

I totally agree with the other ladies.... at the end of the day it is about you and your FI beginning a new chapter!! Humm...i wonder if there are any other brides getting married the same weekend as you? Hummm...i have not seen the calendar with all the wedding dates in awhile....

Hi! Did you attached the pictures to this post? or you are going to upload the pics on a different post? Just want to be sure we do not miss it! can't wait to see them!!! :)

Originally Posted by JennyBenz View Post

Wahoo! Thanks so  much for letting me know- I was under the impression I couldn't.

STD'S coming right up!!! Check it out ladies

cheer2.gif

quick question to past brides  - I believe kids under 3 stay for free at AS. How strict are they with this age...meaning do they ask for proof? My cousin's son is just turning 3 a month before my wedding and I was wondering if he would get away with saying the child is 2 so he doesnt have to pay. Your thoughts? thx!!

Reaing this threa is making me so depressed. All you wedding sound lovely and its so great you get such a special wedding. Only 2 people are coming to my wedding.

You should not be upset at all! This will make it even more memorable. We did a destination wedding to keep it small and romantic. (personally I would have run off just hubby and me if I could have)wink.gif

Originally Posted by ELAINENYC View Post

quick question to past brides  - I believe kids under 3 stay for free at AS. How strict are they with this age...meaning do they ask for proof? My cousin's son is just turning 3 a month before my wedding and I was wondering if he would get away with saying the child is 2 so he doesnt have to pay. Your thoughts? thx!!

Hmmm...not sure about the age restriction, best to check the website or talk to your TA. But you will not be able to hide the age very easilly. They are required by law to take a photo copy of your passport upon arrival, so likely they will be checking the age on the document.

Yeah, probably won't get away with it.  My daughter is turning 13 2 weeks before our trip and so I went from paying for a child to an adult!  If it wasn't for school, we would have gone earlier!  DARN!  Also, babies aren't free.  They still charge a small fee for baby food, kid's toys, etc.  My niece is 8 months and I think it was about $40 for 3 days.

Originally Posted by 2ndtimesacharm View Post

Yeah, probably won't get away with it.  My daughter is turning 13 2 weeks before our trip and so I went from paying for a child to an adult!  If it wasn't for school, we would have gone earlier!  DARN!  Also, babies aren't free.  They still charge a small fee for baby food, kid's toys, etc.  My niece is 8 months and I think it was about $40 for 3 days.

oh alright....darn! LOL. I guess I will have to break the bad news to my cousin. But I was told kids under 3 are for free!!! I was not aware that there was a fee w/ baby food and toys. That is terrible!! I am going to have to ask my TA this! As always, thanks ladies for your input! 

My TA is getting our rates through funjet.com. Right now they have a promotion where kids stay free (Travel Dates:2/2/2012 - 12/22/2012). Guests are allowed to have 2 children 12 and younger stay free of charge when sharing a guestroom with 2 adults. I would double check with your TA and see if this deal is available.

oh alright....darn! LOL. I guess I will have to break the bad news to my cousin. But I was told kids under 3 are for free!!! I was not aware that there was a fee w/ baby food and toys. That is terrible!! I am going to have to ask my TA this! As always, thanks ladies for your input! 

Hi Elaine!! No, I didn't post on here! I have to get all the details down so I can post and be as helpful as possible to the other brides =)

I'll post it in DIY forum, so I'll send you the link once I post it =)

Hi! Did you attached the pictures to this post? or you are going to upload the pics on a different post? Just want to be sure we do not miss it! can't wait to see them!!! :)