Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Hi My name is Kathy,

Im actually waiting to book Azul Sensatori for our wedding in May 2013.

I was reading the thread and found many helpful tips!

question about photographers, my fiance and I were actually thinking of flying our photographers (2 of them) to Azul and staying there for 7 nights. Has anybody done that?

Or should we just hire a photographer from Mexico?

the photographers we are flying does videography as well and we love their work thats why we were thinking of flying them there.

Also, Does anybody have pictures of the reception areas in Azul Sensatori? We are having approx 25-30 people (possibly more), but we want the reception area to be private, we can dance and be loud.

Thanks Ladies

Originally Posted by KathyM86 View Post

Hi My name is Kathy,

question about photographers, my fiance and I were actually thinking of flying our photographers (2 of them) to Azul and staying there for 7 nights. Has anybody done that?

the photographers we are flying does videography as well and we love their work thats why we were thinking of flying them there.

Also, Does anybody have pictures of the reception areas in Azul Sensatori? We are having approx 25-30 people (possibly more), but we want the reception area to be private, we can dance and be loud.

Thanks Ladies

Hi Kathy,

Welcome to the forum and best wishes for your planning. We flew our photography down with us. As long as the photographer/videographer are staying as guests of the hotel for 3 nights or more, you will not have to pay the vendor fees.

I have pictures of most of the sites at the Azul. If you click on my user name, go to the bottom and you'll see pictures. Just scan through there to find what you're looking for. For that size group my favorite spot is Zoloco Terrace. (but it's a maximum of about 40 people) (it the patio section of the Mexican restaurant) It's covered so you don't have to worry about rain, it's got a great view of the ocean (and blinds that can go down if it's really windy).

Hi My name is Kathy,

Thanks Ladies

I flew my photographer down with me! Worked out fine.

Originally Posted by missmely View Post

I flew my photographer down with me! Worked out fine.

oops forgot to mentions, if you click on my planning blog below you'll see pictures of where I had mine as well. Even tho plaza zavas is outdoors, it worked out great for us. Felt really private, no issues with music or partying.

welcome4.gifGinaP & KathyM86!!! Congrats on your engagements and on picking a fabulous resort to get married at!

I'd recommend reading through several of the last hundred posts (I actually started from the beginning and just getting to the 1100's- don't recommend this!) as you'll find a lot of useful information posted by past/current brides and a lot of your questions will be answered!

Gina, I don't know if I've heard of anyone using Matias Cano, but a lot of brides have used Caribe.

Kathy if you search both this website and google you'll come across many pics of previous receptions on the beach, at Palapas Yoga, at Zavas Plaza & Terrace and Zocalo Terrace (I believe these are all possible locations for private receptions).  Going through this thread, I've read posts by brides who have had their receptions at all these possible locations, and everyone has said their privay was respected by the other hotel guests.

oops forgot to mentions, if you click on my planning blog below you'll see pictures of where I had mine as well. Even tho plaza zavas is outdoors, it worked out great for us. Felt really private, no issues with music or partying.

Hi!!!

Thanks for responding! Your website is amazing and it looks like you guys had a GREAT time!!!

The Dj you recommended, is that the Dj that the hotel recommended you?

Thanks

Hi!!!

Thanks for responding! Your website is amazing and it looks like you guys had a GREAT time!!!

The Dj you recommended, is that the Dj that the hotel recommended you?

Thanks

Hey Kathy,

I think you're talking to me?

Thanks! No, Doremixx is an outside vendor and you will have to pay the fee. He's totally worth it and doesn't compare to the DJ the resort offers.

Melissa

Hey Kathy,

I think you're talking to me?

Thanks! No, Doremixx is an outside vendor and you will have to pay the fee. He's totally worth it and doesn't compare to the DJ the resort offers.

Melissa

Hi Melissa,

Thanks, dj doremixx sounds like they are really good. i looked at their work and i like it.

I have been emailing Azul for outside vendor fees for the dj.... if you dont mind me asking, how much was the vendor fee?

Thanks

Kathy