Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Looks amazing!

Originally Posted by allysmi View Post

I started making my programs last night and I love them!! I ordered my paper from cutcardstock.com. I found a free template online.  programs.jpg

I also opted to do a postcard instead of a welcome booklet. I got them from vistaprint and i only had to pay for shipping. Much easier.  postcard.jpg

We are all set for our legal ceremony on 10/13 and I can't wait!!

Thanks again!!   We finally got al the details, thank God!!!  We blocked off 20 rooms just in case there are some guests who were still up in there, and luckily b/c it is so far in advanced, as long as we cancel them if they aren't needed by March then we do not get charged for the rooms and deposit is refunded.  I just hope our TA is on the ball with payments, we used her already for going to the Bridal Dress Rehearsal at AS and had no issues with payments, so hopefully she stays on top of it. I'm just glad that this is the only stressful part, and hopefully wil be the only stressfull part. Good Luck in the rest of your planning!!

Originally Posted by murmel View Post

I would get the full details explained to you! Every TA is slightly different. We sent out our invites in early June, and our guests had to put a deposit (I think $200) on a room by July 15 to get our group rate. They then had to pay the balance by late November.

Something I learned, due to miscommunication: our guests were all charged their deposits on the same date July 15, no matter if they called June 1, or July 14. So this was really frustrating since people were wondering if their deposits had been accepted or not. Then the same thing happened for the balance payment. Some people called on September 1, and did not get charged til November 25! So this was frustrating since people though
t they would be charged the day to called to say "I am paying off my balance, here is my Visa number..." This caused huge confusion since people were waiting for their itineries, and statements of payment. Again, the TA did not inform us, and if I had my time back I would ask exactly how everything would be processed.

It's the TA's job to ensure you understand your contract, the timelines and to ensure your guests are treated well. Make sure you take notes, and understand it before you sign!

Quote:

Melissa, I heard the news! That sucks :( Hopefully things will be settled soon. And if you can't do one of your private events....don't worry about it! People are there to spend time with you and Chris, it doesn't matter if you on a sailboat, ziplining, or just sitting by the pool!

What color/style of shoes are you looking for? I will keep my eyes peeled msnwink.gif

And let me know when your LED and batteries come in and we'll get together for dinner!

Just realized my last sentence hahaa so used to saying that on here!!!

Originally Posted by MishMash View Post

Thanks again!!   We finally got al the details, thank God!!!  We blocked off 20 rooms just in case there are some guests who were still up in there, and luckily b/c it is so far in advanced, as long as we cancel them if they aren't needed by March then we do not get charged for the rooms and deposit is refunded.  I just hope our TA is on the ball with payments, we used her already for going to the Bridal Dress Rehearsal at AS and had no issues with payments, so hopefully she stays on top of it. I'm just glad that this is the only stressful part, and hopefully wil be the only stressfull part. Good Luck in the rest of your planning!!

Haven't seen this post for a little bit so I thought I would bump it! 

September 2011

Justiner57 September 4 2011

October 2011

1106wedding - October 22, 2011

mwise17 - October 24,2011

jerseylili - October 29, 2011 AVC

allysmi - October 29, 2011

brit canuck - Oct 31, 2011

November 2011

Jesse - Nov 12, 2011

Nada - Nov 15, 2011

MandM 2011 - Nov 24, 2011 - AB

December 2011

KerryL613 December 3, 2011 - AB

mbowling - December 4th, 2011

January 2012

Carsns38 - Jan 5, 2012 

February 2012

msmarmar123 – February 11, 2012

papertaco - Feb 18, 2012

pbrozek - Feb 29th, 2012

March 2012

popo28 – March 10 , 2012

April 2012

Maritza919 April 7, 2012

Kerry872 - April 11, 2012

Meldrum05 - April 14, 2012

Amylou 1983 - April 20th, 2012

Rach - April 21, 2012

Sophie23 - April 21, 2012

May 2012

Jennabug May 5th 2012

Mnd3A - May 19 2012

June 2012

July 2012

MishMash - July 14th, 2012

August 2012

September 2012

October 2012

LauraandBrian - October 6th, 2012   

Beautiful!!!  You looked amazing!!!!!

:)

Originally Posted by melfaybik View Post

Hello Everyone!

I am been without a computer for over a month and have not been able to get on here in forever!  I wanted to share with you all my wedding video from my wedding on 5-28-11 at Azul Beach Hotel.  Our video was from Paul at Playa Weddings and his work is AMAZING! If anybody is looking for a video person...Paul is the absolute BEST and we were sooooo VERY happy with everything about him!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Happy planning everyone!!!

Originally Posted by MishMash View Post

Just realized my last sentence hahaa so used to saying that on here!!!

Funny enough I am busy planning....our belated honeymoon! Heading to Thailand and Vietnam in November. So excited!

Looks like you all had a great time in NO!  Time is really going to fly.  Good luck with finalizing everything!

Originally Posted by allysmi View Post

Just got back from my bachelorette and bridal shower weekend in New Orleans! Despite major flight delays, a car accident and a tropical storm - I had a fantastic time! I can't believe we're getting married next month!

bachelorette party 2.jpgbachelorette party.jpgbridal shower.jpgbrunch.jpgmy sisters.jpg

Hello Melissa, my wedding triplet!  Shani and I married the men of our dreams at AS the same day that you married the man of your dreams at AB.  You looked stunning and your video is beautiful.  The water was much bluer at your resort than at ours!  I used Cancun Wedding Video because they were a preferred vendor at our resort.  Playa Weddings did a great job at yours.  Were they a preferred vendor?

Hello Everyone!

I am been without a computer for over a month and have not been able to get on here in forever!  I wanted to share with you all my wedding video from my wedding on 5-28-11 at Azul Beach Hotel.  Our video was from Paul at Playa Weddings and his work is AMAZING! If anybody is looking for a video person...Paul is the absolute BEST and we were sooooo VERY happy with everything about him!  Let me know if you have any questions!

No I had to buy 8 1/2 x 11 paper. the template has the lines on it so you can cut it. i bought a paper cutter and grommet setter. it is time consuming - i did 15 in about 2-3 hours.

I'm originally from N.O. but hadn't been home in a couple years so i was happy to have my shower and bachelorette party there. it was good to catch up with some old friends and family.

Originally Posted by Mwise17 View Post

AWESOME...did you have to buy the paper in that shape? (the fans)....I always wondered, and it is the reason I was just going to do the fans instead...

Were they easy?

PS>>...  was that your first time in New Orleans?  Chris and I fell in love with that City when we were there for work in March of this year, can't wait to go back!

Originally Posted by msmarmar123 View Post

What do the postcards say? I love them and that seems so much simpler than a whole welcome booklet

It's just a simple note, welcoming and thanking them for coming that highlights the time and location of our events as well as reminds the guests that there will be free activities going on at the hotel that they could participate in in between our events and any excursions. i could've put our picture on it (but that would've been extra). i got 50 for free (just paid shipping)

Thank you so much for sharing this! Of course I cried watching it, you made a beautiful bride!!!!

Hello Everyone!