Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

I did not pay any set up fees either, although I did not have a huge amount of stuff.  Fans, bubbles, sand ceremony, then toasting glasses, cake server, and guest book, I think that was it.

Originally Posted by 1106wedding View Post

Wow! Interesting, no charge for setting ANYTHING up? Good to know! Thank you!!

Agreed on Le Chicque, if at all possible, try not to miss it!  My parents are Exotic members, so we went on the Friends in Paradise program and were able to make all of our dinner reservations before we arrived.  

Originally Posted by murmel View Post

True! You just walk into any of the restaurants and ask to be seated. If they are too busy, you choices are 1) try a different restaurant, 2) they give you a buzzer that will light up when your table is ready. Then you just find the closest bar and have a pre-dinner drink! We never waited for more than 20 minutes.

Only Le Chique has reservations. You have to go to Le Chique mid afternoon (4pm?-5:30pm?), and place your reservation. I would try as soon as I arrive- it's an experience not to be missed! And keep in mind, they never fully book the restaurant- you'll often see tables empty because they only serve a certain number of people an evening (I think it's about 45-50 max.), so you have to get those tables early! :)

justiner57 : Love that pink dress! Such a neat design. Looks like it was a super fun time.

I am thinking I am going to risk it!  Worth a shot right?

Originally Posted by Mwise17 View Post

Thats what I heard (actually, I think I read it on your welcome booklet come to think of it!) LOL!!!!

Thanks for helping me out twice!!

:)

Very interesting!  I am wondering if I even bother saying I want table runners etc. before getting down there, and a basket for my pashminas or the little "sandbox" that I want to use to put my place cards in..........

hmmmmmmmmm....what do you think?  risk it?

:)

Melissa

Originally Posted by 1106wedding View Post

Wow! Interesting, no charge for setting ANYTHING up? Good to know! Thank you!!

That's fantastic! I really think the 'set-up' fee is hit or miss. Some girls had to pay very little (or none) and other girls got charged huge amounts. I think it comes down to WHO your WC is. 

Originally Posted by KerryL613 View Post

Just be prepared not to have what you want in case things are not available if you do it last minute. But it might certainlly be worth the risk!

Hi Ladies,

This is my first post!! I have been reading for a while now and feel its time to get involved! My wedding date is September 6th, 2012 at the Azul Sensatori..!  I cannot wait woot.gif

I love this forum! Who needs the Miami WC lol.. Im from the UK so all this information is brilliant.. and im even emailing all the US stores you've all been buying stuff from to see if they ship to the UK lol..

Im not sure if its the same for brides from other countries but ive been told I need we need a blood test when we arrive? Does anyone know what this is for??

I ended up changing my ceremony location (who knew there were multiple choices?  my wc never told me, i found that out on here), changed my flowers, my cake, my photographer's starting time...if there's anything you really have your heart set on, i'd say do it ahead of time, but if you're flexible, wait til you get there! they really will do their best to make sure everything turns out the way you want it.

Originally Posted by KerryL613 View Post

OMG - I'm two months away! We have 34 booked!!  I leave for my bachelorette weekend in New Orleans Thursday - I'm so psyched!!!  I have everything except my bridesmaid's gift and groom's gift. Just need to get my alterations and we're zipping to Mexico!! Thanks so much for all of the advice and especially to the brides past who came back to share. I love all of your pictures and for not making me feel like a crazy person!!! ciao!