Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Originally Posted by murmel View Post

Hope you girls have wonderful stagettes coming up! So much fun!

And great photos 1106wedding! I still have not been to Vegas....someday soon I hope.

We just did a vanilla flavour. (I am very allergic to caffefine, so I didn't want to chance anything.) I was very basic (think grocery store vanilla...LOL)

Quote:

I can't really help you with wording, but I would highly suggest going to a lawyer to draft this letter, just to be sure nothing goes wrong. It would be similar to when divorced parents travel with their children. You require the letter to state that "so and so are granted guardianship of your child". Then usually a seperate letter which can be done by hand acknowledging that you know when and where they are travelling (ie. date and destination of flight, and then photocopy of your passport(s), and maybe a contact number)

What a wonderful offer from your fiancee's parents! That's the best honeymoon gift!woot.gif

thanks! I thought it was a great gift too!!!! My plan was to get it notorized through a lawyer, etc. but your idea of passport copies, etc is great - thanks for the info!

Since Mark and I are both divorced parents, we each had a notarized letter from the other parent, stating that we had their permission to take the children to Mexico.  We included the flight dates/times, but did not need it.  I can't imagine there would be an issue, but always better to be prepared.  What a great honeymoon gift!

Originally Posted by mbowling View Post

Does anyone have any information/experience to share regarding small children flying back home without their parents? 

Our wedding group will be staying for a week and my daughter will be coming down with us, but my fiance's parents have offered to take her back to Canada (she is 4) with them (we all live in the same city) so that we can stay for the 2nd week by ourselves as a honeymoon.  Our TA said there should be no problems with this, but to get a notorized letter for them to take with them.  Anyone else done this? I just want to be sure the wording is correct! Thanks so much everyone!

We did the free sweet wedding package, so we couldn't just do the add on for the sky...our beach ceremony was at 530pm, so probably late enough that many people had left the beach. While they don't 'close' the beach area, they do try to keep people out.  We don't have any onlookers in our photos.

Originally Posted by LauraandBrian View Post

Has anyone booked for a sky wedding package? I am going for my rehearsal visit on September 22nd and I am planning on the sky wedding! I am curious about the opinions for those who opted not to do the sky wedding ....

When I was there in July, there were only 2 stylists doing hair, so I think you may need more time.  We had 4 people as well, and two appointments were at 1:00 and the next two at 2:30.

Originally Posted by Mwise17 View Post

For anyone that got their hair done at the Salon...if you and 3 bridesmaids are getting done, does it still only take 1.5 hours max? 

:)

My personal opinion, I wouldn't be too thrilled with the idea.  All you need is someone to get hurt.  I'm sure it wouldn't happen, but I'd be worried.  Mark went deep sea fishing with the guys the day before the wedding.  For the day of, we all went to the pool in the morning, then the girls and I left for lunch and to get ready.  We had two rooms since we were there with our kids, so we did not see each other getting ready.

Originally Posted by Mwise17 View Post

Chris and the boys want to go ATVing the morning of the wedding...does anyone else think this is just a bad idea?!

What did or what are other grooms and groomsmen doing while the girls are getting ready?

It was my understanding that you have to pay the additional $1700 regardless of the rooms you book. Again, my budget isn't that big, so the extra $1700 in my pocket for having the ceremony on the beach went a long way in terms of purchasing flowers, decorations, etc.

If I had my way though, I would totally spring the dollars and have it on the sky deck.

Can you give me an idea of the extra cost associated with the sky package... i was under the impression that you can add it on for 1700 ... and do you know if they do cost break for the number of rooms you book...tentatively we have ~40 rooms ...

Photography Question....I have looked at Del Sol and Elizabeth Medina photography... any other recommendations?

Unfortunately Del Sol is not allowed onto Karisma properties.

I would take a look at the wedding photo section on BDW and look for the types of photography you want! Good luck.

I know many girls, myself included, found a local photographer at home and brought them with us. This also allowed for me to get photos of my cocktail party, wedding and TTD.

Thank you!  I will check with my WC, but this is good to note.

Originally Posted by karlaandmark View Post

When I was there in July, there were only 2 stylists doing hair, so I think you may need more time.  We had 4 people as well, and two appointments were at 1:00 and the next two at 2:30.

That is what I was thinking...he is totally accident prone, I could just imagine!! 

I think I will try to convince him to do the same!

Originally Posted by karlaandmark View Post

My personal opinion, I wouldn't be too thrilled with the idea.  All you need is someone to get hurt.  I'm sure it wouldn't happen, but I'd be worried.  Mark went deep sea fishing with the guys the day before the wedding.  For the day of, we all went to the pool in the morning, then the girls and I left for lunch and to get ready.  We had two rooms since we were there with our kids, so we did not see each other getting ready.