Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Thanks!  I was pretty excited about it...any good news in the wedding planning department I will take!!  ;)

Thats great to hear!  Yes, they only want to stay 3 days, but I guess its the flights they are having trouble with...signature is the only carrier (not sure if its the same in the states)...from what I can see they don't have flights out/in on their dates they need....did your guests that stayed 3 days book seperate air/hotel or was it a package? 

:)

Originally Posted by TLGnhci View Post

Yay for this!!  That's always fabulous news!! 

I don't know if it was you or someone else who asked about 3 nights.  We had guests stay anywhere from 3 nights to 7 nights.  I think it's all in the deals that the TA sets up.  :)

Originally Posted by Mwise17 View Post

Ladies....

Chris' aunt and uncle are school teachers and want to come to our wedding, but can only stay for 3 nights (so they only miss 2 days of school rather then 5).  I am going to check with my TA, but did/does anyones guests plan on staying for less then 7 days?  If so, did they have to stay at another hotel?  Not sure what their best option is....

We had a number of guests only stay for a few days. I had my TA get us a room rate (it was discounted from what you would see on Azul's website), then had my guests buy a seperate flight (they used multiple carriers, we had guests use American from California, Northwest from Florida, Westjet, AirCanada, etc.). We then arranged for private transfers through Lomas tours (Valerie was super helpful). I think it was $120US round trip for a 6 passenger van. But everyone stayed at the Sensatori with us!

Try the Sunwing website and look for room rate only to give yourself a starting point. www.sunwing.ca I just checked Oct 22-25, it would be $363 per person (tax included). (it's listed as Sensatori Azul by Karisma)

Good luck!

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay View Post

Ok Ladies I leave for the airport in an hour!!! I will try to give you guys an update while I am down there! Thank you everyone for your support and all the help!!!!!

Best wishes for a beautiful wedding Maggie! Enjoy every moment cheers.gif

OH wow......they should hire you on this site!!!  ;)

Thank you so much...I was giving them rates off AS's website, and this sounds better....

I am so happy it is doable, I was afraid that they wouldn't be able to come, but now that I know we have options!  wooohooo

Thanks yet again, Murmel!  :)

Originally Posted by murmel View Post

We had a number of guests only stay for a few days. I had my TA get us a room rate (it was discounted from what you would see on Azul's website), then had my guests buy a seperate flight (they used multiple carriers, we had guests use American from California, Northwest from Florida, Westjet, AirCanada, etc.). We then arranged for private transfers through Lomas tours (Valerie was super helpful). I think it was $120US round trip for a 6 passenger van. But everyone stayed at the Sensatori with us!

Try the Sunwing website and look for room rate only to give yourself a starting point. www.sunwing.ca I just checked Oct 22-25, it would be $363 per person (tax included). (it's listed as Sensatori Azul by Karisma)

Good luck!

Best wishes for a beautiful wedding Maggie! Enjoy every moment cheers.gif

Hi all I cant believe I leave in 4 weeks! Can anyone send me their detail sheet so I can see if I need to add anything. My email is jasdag04@hotmail.com . I'm kind of nervous now about having a legal wedding there but my fiance insists on it. We have also not settled on the flowers because I want yellow lillies and they could not give me any pictures or particular kinds of lillies that they have. Sometimes it is so hard to get any information out of them. So as of now we are going to find them when we get down there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bryteyedbride View Post

I started on this forum around the time of your wedding and loved your pics!  Congratulations on your pregnancy!  I told my FI that I am perfectly fine walking down the aisle "with child" but he said since we waited this long, we can hold off a couple more weeks until we get to Mexico.  I'm hoping it happens there!  Take care and congrats again!

Thanks for all the congrats! We were actually supposed to wait a year then start trying but I started feeling the itch. Never thought I would so soon (got pregnant exactly a month after the wedding) but I wouldn't change a thing (except being pregnant all summer long in 90 degree weather)!

4 weeks is going to fly by!!!!

:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazz04 View Post

Hi all I cant believe I leave in 4 weeks! Can anyone send me their detail sheet so I can see if I need to add anything. My email is jasdag04@hotmail.com . I'm kind of nervous now about having a legal wedding there but my fiance insists on it. We have also not settled on the flowers because I want yellow lillies and they could not give me any pictures or particular kinds of lillies that they have. Sometimes it is so hard to get any information out of them. So as of now we are going to find them when we get down there.