Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Since your wedding will be on the beach you may want to consider doing the sand ceremony, as the candles could blow out with the wind.

Originally Posted by justiner57 View Post

Hi Ladies,

Anyone doing a symbolic ceremony? We are going to have our good friend be our officiant. Wondering if anyone had a good source for wording for the ceremony? And what about the unity candle vs. sand?

We have chosen to release two white doves at our ceremony, not sure exactly how this will time into the ceremony yet... any ideas?

xoxo

Where did you have yoru reception? How was it decorated? Do you have any pictures?

Originally Posted by chicaloco1999 View Post

Hi ladies, i just got back from my amazing wedding at Azul Sensatori and you guys are in GREAT hands. I was nervous on how things would turn out but the staff was amazing and the decor was STUNNING. if you all have any questions let me know but I can assure you that they will take care of you. We had a private cocktail hour the day before the wedding and we had kids traveling with us. I also am attaching some pictures of my bouquet from there as well as my bridesmaids bouquet and the gazebo setup

188849_10150117369828251_601233250_6478428_6779611_n.jpg200507_10150117377428251_601233250_6478590_4060594_n.jpg196843_10150117377633251_601233250_6478596_1286770_n.jpg

For the cake choice was $7.50 or $8.00 per slice?

Originally Posted by TLGnhci View Post

You had asked about the cake and cupcake options.  We ordered just a 2 person heart cake for cutting purposes which was $20.00 and then we gave our guests the choice of chocolate cake or raspberry cheesecake from the sweets menu.  They were $7.50 and $8.00 each.  If you have any other questions, just ask!  :o)

Glad you had a good time Maggie!  Two and a half hours?  You're gonna have a hard time choosing your faves!

I am still waiting on mine which is getting old.  :(  I asked for some teasers and what she sent me, I didn't love.  So, we shall see what happens. 

I am trying to get back into wedding planning mode now!  We are getting close and I'm excited but I feel like I need to get on the ball!

LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!

Hey girls, I think I have finished my welcome booklet.  Anyone have any recommendations/changes to be made?  They will go in the OOT bags.  I am just going to print them two two a page, cut them and bind them together with ribbon or something.  Someone else in the forum did a games booklet too which was really cute, but I'm not su

re if that's overkill or not.  ??? 

well I think it's cause I am a May bride. She said they are completely SOLD OUT bride wise for May

Originally Posted by tundeneha View Post

Maggie,

Have they been pretty strict about finalizing yoru details and making payment 45 days in advance of your wedding?

Welcome_Brochure.doc

The resort should take care of it as part of your wedding. You get a soundsystem to plug your ipod in

Should be included. Check with your WC

Originally Posted by stephmac1818 View Post

hey ladies

Just wondering what you do for music for the wedding, such as walking down the aisle?? is there a plug close to the wedding to plug in a ipod dock or what do people do?? any ideas?

Agreed.  This sound system should be included and ready for an iPod.  I think lots of girls had no problem with this.

My MOH's husband plays the steel drums, so he'll play our ceremony music.  I'm sooooo excited about this!  Especially after seeing Lomas charges $2000 for a steel drum player!!  I was slightly worried it would draw a crowd...but oh well...as long as the crowd stays out of my view and photos!

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay View Post

The resort should take care of it as part of your wedding. You get a soundsystem to plug your ipod in

Should be included. Check with your WC

Girls, PM me to get the doc.  I have decided I need to add a little more info.  I may add just a few games to the end, and I also want to put in the dress code for the wedding and possibly the restaurants. 

I got my OOT bags from Papermart.com.

Originally Posted by justiner57 View Post

How do I open this I would love to see what it looks like? Also where did you get your OOT bag from?

Yes, they let me choose from the desserts menu. 

Originally Posted by tundeneha View Post

For the cake choice was $7.50 or $8.00 per slice?

Which bags did you get from papermart.com? What are you planning to put in them?

Girls, PM me to get the doc.  I have decided I need to add a little more info.  I may add just a few games to the end, and I also want to put in the dress code for the wedding and possibly the restaurants. 

I got my OOT bags from Papermart.com.

Yes, they let me choose from the desserts menu. 

Hi Ladies!! Although I am not officially booked yet as an Azul Sensatori Bride, my fiance and I will be going down in June to stay at the resort.  We are doing their Bridal Dress Rehearsal to sample menus/ cake, and look at the different reception and ceremony locations! It is so good to have all these websites to get other ladies' opinons!!