Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Hey Ladies...........everyone seems to be getting so close now!! so excited for us all!

Im after some help, im looking at booking a catamaran for my group (20 adults, 1 child) and was wondering if anyone else had found or been recommended anyone? not got much budget left so im open to any suggestions!! xx

We're doing a mini-honeymoon for a few nights after we leave AS. We're looking at El Dorado Seaside Suites (all inclusive and all adults - yes!) or somewhere in Tulum.

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR View Post

Question # 2 of the night.  We were originally planning to go far far away for our honeymoon, but since the wedding is nearly emptying our savings...we're considering saving a flight and staying in Cancun/Riviera Maya area, then do the far away vacation next year.  Anyone have any tips for the #1 most romantic, pampering, perfect Honeymoon resort in the area?  Preferably all-inclusive.

We were going to book El Dorado Casitas...but wanted to check with you ladies first in case you knew of anything better.

Is anyone hanging lanterns between palm trees and structure? I asked when I was on my site if we could and they said yes. I think it would look nice stretching out and covering more of the area. Anyone???

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay View Post

I have the Do it yourself LED lights laterns and I was planning on just bringing a couple strands for each pole on that structure in the middle

I am curious what everone else is doing!

Who's your WC?

I will say that though i haven't paid yet my payment is due on March 31 and she is getting pushy about the payment.

Hi!

I love your ceremony set-up and really like the tall flower vases you had!  Did you order these on the Lomas website or were these a special request? If you ordered them through Lomas, can you tell me which ones they were and how much they cost? Also, did you order the sheers for the gazebo and chair sashes from Lomas?

Thanks and congrats on your recent wedding!!

Hey Ladies,

Im trying to negotiate some kind of deals for us uk brides getting married at the sensatori- we currenty dont get anything! I keep seeing that you lucky american and canadian brides get room discounts. free weddings , cocktails hours etc etc. my ta is going to chase this up to see if we would be entitled to anything..............fingers crossed!!

So if you could spare a minute and drop me an email with info on some of the offers you have had I would really really appreciate it! my email ceri_anne_gomez@hotmail.com or just pop it on here, whatever is easier for you!

Many thanks in advance xxx

Thanks for the idea about the laterns hanging stretched out!

Originally Posted by 1106wedding View Post

We're doing a mini-honeymoon for a few nights after we leave AS. We're looking at El Dorado Seaside Suites (all inclusive and all adults - yes!) or somewhere in Tulum.

Is anyone hanging lanterns between palm trees and structure? I asked when I was on my site if we could and they said yes. I think it would look nice stretching out and covering more of the area. Anyone???

Who's your WC?

MY WC is Maria but yesterday she called and we worked everything out. Since I only have 2 details left to discuss on my sheet and their are so many May brides she was explaining why she wanted to get it done and off her plate. She said there were some brides that still had a ton to decide. I should have all my stuff wrapped up by the end of the week

Originally Posted by melfaybik View Post

Hi!

I love your ceremony set-up and really like the tall flower vases you had!  Did you order these on the Lomas website or were these a special request? If you ordered them through Lomas, can you tell me which ones they were and how much they cost? Also, did you order the sheers for the gazebo and chair sashes from Lomas?

Thanks and congrats on your recent wedding!!

I went ahead and rented the sheers for the gazebo from Lomas ($150 a sheer for color) because I didn't want to lug it down there with me. I also decided to fogo the chair sashes again due to some budget issues and the fact i did not want to rent 66 chair sashes or lug them down there

Go to www.lomas-travel.com. I am doing a group snorkel trip through them.

Originally Posted by gom4good View Post

Hey Ladies...........everyone seems to be getting so close now!! so excited for us all!

Im after some help, im looking at booking a catamaran for my group (20 adults, 1 child) and was wondering if anyone else had found or been recommended anyone? not got much budget left so im open to any suggestions!! xx

I'm one of the May brides with tons to decide!  :).  My WC takes a few days to respond to my questions, and she hasnt said a peep about final payment.  So I'm just leisurly making decisions. 

MY WC is Maria but yesterday she called and we worked everything out. Since I only have 2 details left to discuss on my sheet and their are so many May brides she was explaining why she wanted to get it done and off her plate. She said there were some brides that still had a ton to decide. I should have all my stuff wrapped up by the end of the week

I don't know what I would perfer.  My WC is all over me the last week. Sometimes I think it would be awesome to go at a slower pace.

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR View Post

I'm one of the May brides with tons to decide!  :).  My WC takes a few days to respond to my questions, and she hasnt said a peep about final payment.  So I'm just leisurly making decisions. 

Just in case you are wondering , I asked my WC if we could schedule the meeting with the onsite WC prior to our arrival and she said no. However, she did say depending on when we arrive the meeting is usually in the afternoon of the arrival date or the morning of the 2nd day. So feel free to plan any group excursions from the third day onwards.

Hello, i am a newbie here. We finally picked a resort and I am looking forward to Azul Sensatori next March 2012. I have not started the fun wedding planning yet but am getting obsessed with reading reviews and forums :) I think planning a destination wedding will be so much more fun. I see my friends planning their wedding at home and it's just not the same. Just reserved our date-March 10th 2012!!!!! yay!!!  :) I have a questions for you all: are save the dates necessary? can I just do the invitations 10mnths in advance? Im not sure what is proper ettiquette is.