Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Ok, so I'm P!SSED. Please talk me off the ledge. I just received word that my Miami WC has changed AGAIN!! This is the 3rd time during the wedding planning process and my wedding is in less than 3 MONTHS! Has anyone had the same situation? I'm fired up right now. I just blasted my DW Travel Agent, the Miami WC supervisor and the old Miami WC through email. What happens if they don't pass along my reserved reception location or other things on my detail sheet????

This happened to me but the major proiblem was that they didn't tell me until i called 10 times and then finally i told my TA which was through destination weddings how displeased i was and boy they have been top notch since then.  I would email her at 10pm and she would email me back within the hour.  So if you are working with DW tell your TA and it will change!  Start printing your detail sheets everytime you make any changes.  My second WC was missing stuff but i corrected her immediately!  As long as you have documentation they should have to honor it! Goodluck! You will get more attention now that your wedding is closer.  They didn't really do much until 2 mo before the wedding.  28 more days!!!! Yeah

Originally Posted by Michele4172011 View Post

Ok, so I'm P!SSED. Please talk me off the ledge. I just received word that my Miami WC has changed AGAIN!! This is the 3rd time during the wedding planning process and my wedding is in less than 3 MONTHS! Has anyone had the same situation? I'm fired up right now. I just blasted my DW Travel Agent, the Miami WC supervisor and the old Miami WC through email. What happens if they don't pass along my reserved reception location or other things on my detail sheet????

OMG!!! I love it!  It's sooo cute How did you create these i would love to make these for my guests but of course with my Fiance's name and mine on there.

P>S Can i pay you to make it for me?? ;)

Originally Posted by TLGnhci View Post

Menu10.jpgfather of the bride.jpgdoorhangerfront.jpgdoorhangerback.jpg

first aid.jpg

Okay girls, I've been busy tonight.  Please let me know what you think of my DIY items.  I am new to the whole Photoshop/Gimp design world, so they're not the greatest but here goes.  I have made my first aid kit labels (we only have the bandaids and such, Tums, and Tylenol in these), a menu for the reception, reserved seating cards for family, and door hangers.  I also created my own Share the Love stickers but I don't have them here at home.  Here goes.  Let me know your thoughts.  Cute, cheesy?? :o)

Vic, PM me the names/dates and all you would want on there, and I can modify it and send to you.  It'll take like two seconds.  I'm assuming you're talking about the door hangers right?  I'm not positive how I'm going to print them yet, but will probably send them to Kinkos or something.  I tried fitting them to something in vistaprint, but no luck yet.  

Ooooh...I love this idea!  I'm doing a red rose bouquet to make it sort of vintage, so I think red lipstick would look great too!  I'll definitely have to get up some courage though, cause I always wear very natural colors.

Would red shoes be too much red?  What about royal blue? 

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay View Post

You could do like a retro 50,60's look with shoes and hair and makeup and get some great "rat pack" type Vegas photos. Maybe a cute clutch, red lipstick, that sort of thing if you like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR View Post

Thank you girls so much for the help on the dresses. I was leaning towards the second one, so u guys definitely helped me decide on that one! It's definitely the more fun dress. Now I can search for some awesome shoes!

Maybe I'll hold onto the 1st for ttd...it was only $150 wink.gif

I know its frustrating, but one tiny positive note...my WC has changed 3 times also, but each one seems to be better than the last!  I really like my current one alot! 

Your detail sheet should stay the same, so as long as you've kept your old ones as backup, you should be safe. 

Hopefully your new one is great!!

Originally Posted by Michele4172011 View Post

I know I am late but I really love the second dress Jaime! It's fun and CHIC!

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR View Post

Ok girls...I'm hoping I can get some input from you.  I currently have 3 wedding gowns, and I'm trying to narrow it down to 2 :).  I have my main wedding gown set in stone, but I am trying to decide between these 2 for my Vegas wedding (and maybe double up for TTD).   Its hard to tell in the photo, but the second one is tea length.  FI has seen these (only the REAL wedding dress is staying a secret) and he loves both...so no help.

Please forgive the 2 day old pony tail and no makeup :)

Dress Option 1.jpg

Dress Option 2.jpg